Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
might we get a chance to err, consumate the alliance with the wolves at some point? preferably with that feisty greyhaired alpha wolf lady? heh cause she strikes me as bein a lady who could really put the MC through the paces. Mark him up real good with hickeys and scratches alike. (if not outright gouges)

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Im still wondering what Valkryies would be like, Amazons are nice, but a lil' Valkryie would be even better.
Sorry to disappoint, but the amount of Norse Mythology I put into this VN will be tiny. I am saving most of that for another VN I have planned.

The scene with Alvara seemed really lacking to me I hope the next update has more of that
My mind wasn’t on the VN during that time, so it is lackluster. I’ll give Alvara the attention she deserves down the road.

I am being disciplined as we speak to make Part Three better, lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Hi, I am a bit lost. Is this like a full game? I downloaded, begin, and it is like lots of events and names and such in first 5 minutes of game, but I don't understand a thing at the start... so I thought, maybe it is like Chapter 4 Part 2 and I have to find and download all previous chapters somewhere else? Or is it okay that the game starts right of the bat in club?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hi, I am a bit lost. Is this like a full game? I downloaded, begin, and it is like lots of events and names and such in first 5 minutes of game, but I don't understand a thing at the start... so I thought, maybe it is like Chapter 4 Part 2 and I have to find and download all previous chapters somewhere else? Or is it okay that the game starts right of the bat in club?
I am pretty confident that what you got is the full experience released so far. The game does not have an "introduction" to the lore. You are starting the story with a past that for your MC does not need explaining. It is a way to keep you interested about what happened and intrigued about new characters: "why am I hiding? are they friend or foe? should I kill or kiss?"
Game is pretty good. If you just find it you are in for a treat.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Sorry to disappoint, but the amount of Norse Mythology I put into this VN will be tiny. I am saving most of that for another VN I have planned.

My mind wasn’t on the VN during that time, so it is lackluster. I’ll give Alvara the attention she deserves down the road.

I have to admit there was a little hope on saving that if I turned down Alvara that I was going to get some vampire action when she walked in the room ;) I still liked the scene though.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017

I can scarcely wait. I look forward to the next update ever so much. I'm especially curious to see how Elizabeth will change with the infusion of an archon's blood. Ohh my, but the potential for her mutation and growth is rather staggering. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if she wound up saving the day at some point helping to take on whatever big bad you intend to throw at them.

Any chance the dark god Czernobog might make an appearance at some point? this story could use a lord of shadows, blood, secrets and mischief I feel.

Eh but to be fair I feel that way about every story.

and I suppose Auntie Lillian is pretty mischivious herself.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes