Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I haven’t played Rebirth yet, (It’s in my backlog.) But from what I’ve glimpsed about it, the Leeches(lol) are from the VTM/World of Darkness setting? (I could be wrong, correct me if I am please, and then forget about what comes next. Ha!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zivairs

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I agree with Genius_Vorcha descriptions of the game. I mentioned before that to me the story gave off a cinematic movie feel or TV series like Game of Throne. Along with a strong & competent male protagonist from the very beginning and who's prophesied for greater things all the while dealing with his own personal issues and of those people close to him.
Zivairs One of the other things that enticed me to Reluctant Archon is the emphasis on fantasy and supernatural elements in the story. A myth world integrating itself into the world of humans. MC is a highborn sorcerer living in a urban city with a successful career, so he's not a plain human whose suddenly introduced into the world of fantasy & myths. Then you have the different myths & fantasy creatures, spicing up the variety :cool:, making up your own interpretation of them and you can play around exploring them for some interracial/inter-species romance content.
Personally, i've grown tired of the slice-of-life and school-life themed stories (with exceptions, of course). To me, there's not enough High Fantasy (not medieval) and Space Opera themed story-driven visual novels.

Would be awesome if some sort of cross promotion happened. If not using a character at least a mention of events or something happening in the other game. kind of like Saints row and red faction are linked by ultor.
Sorry, don't mean to nitpick what you said, but for your comparison both Saints Row and Red Faction were created by the same game developer Volition. Both having Ultor, making it a shared universe like in DC and Marvel Comics. Compared to Reluctant Archon and Rebirth, who have different creators.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I haven’t played Rebirth yet, (It’s in my backlog.) But from what I’ve glimpsed about it, the Leeches(lol) are from the VTM/World of Darkness setting? (I could be wrong, correct me if I am please, and then forget about what comes next. Ha!)

So, if archon is Cain, who is Abel? Is there any Abel in your universe?

Also, since Cain exist, does that also mean all the *Bel* demons exist?

Does this universe has seven deadly sins lord?

Last edited:

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
So, if archon is Cain, who is Abel? Is there any Abel in your universe?

Also, since Cain exist, does that also mean all the *Bel* demons exist?

Does this universe has seven deadly sins lord?
I was referring to Cain in the World of Darkness lore.

In this World, I haven’t really given it much thought about Cain and Abel. It’s an exciting concept and I will probably explore that and see what I come up with.

And yes, demons exist. One of Bael’s forms was a…..Cat.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs i got a question about the glamours, do they work like illusion magic or alteration(polymorph)?
It’s alteration, people would realize how not short Marena was if it had been an Illusion. While wearing her Glamour Marena is slightly shorter than Katsumi. Without her Glamour, Marena is about as tall as Alvara. Alvara being the tallest LI

Glamours also have to be attuned to a being and can't be shared, for instance. Why Marena was mad at the Chief for giving the only Glamour the Tribe had, to his son and not the Orc who trades with humans.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It’s alteration, people would realize how not short Marena was if it had been an Illusion. While wearing her Glamour Marena is slightly shorter than Katsumi. Without her Glamour, Marena is about as tall as Alvara. Alvara being the tallest LI

Glamours also have to be attuned to a being and can't be shared, for instance. Why Marena was mad at the Chief for giving the only Glamour the Tribe had, to his son and not the Orc who trades with humans.
Got it, kinda guessed it from the scene between her and mc at the pre-party, but wanted confirmation, man i'm loving the world you are building.

kauno

Oct 10, 2018
This is one of those games I eagerly wait for. A powerful MC with magical abilities who cares for and inspires loyalty from his folk just has a certain ring to it that immediately appeals to all our senses, probably because at some level we all relate. Keep going dev!

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
any word on this one? was skimming through my list of "keep track of these" games, but i cant find any real news beyond patreon headers, most of which honestly say nothing. last bit of news i could find is something about the devs girlfriend 'recovering just fine'

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs hey any news about update ? it's finish in may maybe end of the month ?
any word on this one? was skimming through my list of "keep track of these" games, but i cant find any real news beyond patreon headers, most of which honestly say nothing. last bit of news i could find is something about the devs girlfriend 'recovering just fine'
My girlfriend is recovering nicely, and I’m working on it. I hope to have an update soon.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Ill second that, Girlfirend comes first though (I know we want more game but without her the game wouldn't be the same, heck our first priestess would be dead)

Just do what you can do, when you can do it, and take care, some of us will just replay the game again :D

Oh, crap really? Your gonna need to drop the name of the title so I can check it out.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
All I can say is its based in the Eclipse Phase RPG universe, but with some house rules used, and its main protagonist is a huge altered Neo-Bonobo, and his "family", annoying bit is im proof-reading it, and trying to make it all have the same "flow" and in so doing its gaining another few pages, I guess thats what I get for being an ex lore guy for a computer game (several years ago).

I also still have to find a publisher etc, thats the hard bit, writing 320 pages is the easy bit.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs just tell me this update is bigger then the last one
How big is this update?
I can’t really say. Part Three has more content than Part Two. But Part Three also branches a bit, so take that how you will.
Edit * I am still adding more to it....so Yeah it will be bigger than the last update.

Also.

Anyone want some

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes