Oct 7, 2018
So can we gonna expect update this month , I'm really missing it
Cake?
temp.png temp.png

The Alpha build has reached the hands of the Elders. And after they have fondled it for a while, the Myths shall rise up and claim what is theirs……Okay, that’s enough being dramatic.

The Alpha build has been released, and after it’s gone through some testing and changes, it will be all yours Myths. Why is it in Alpha? You may or may not be asking, I explain it in the post.

Have a good week, stay safe.

Reactions: DemonSlayer//

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I think it's not updated
I don't play on Android, so I've no way to tell you for certain, but the post it directs to is from the date of the last release, and the file in the Mega link is named 'chapter four part two'.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Lots of spelling errors, even of names of characters like Elizabeth/Elisabeth.

First image before meeting Katsumi is an asian man who is smushed.

The chapter 4 images in the guest house have MC and Countess with extremely grey skin.

Image 'Rch4courtyardfight1a1a' not found.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Elizabeth and Elisabeth can both be names depends where in the world your from, so it may not be mispelt simply for being the one you didnt expect, but with the others Im not sure I think I was too busy enjoying the story to notice, the missing image I think I did but that wasnt a biggy.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
How could anyone turn down alvara(think I spelled it right). I would see her more as a teacher or even a nanny type. Not a sister type relationship. Something sexy about a woman that seems like she could break you and the bed at the same time.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Reluctant Archon [Ch. 4 Part Three] [Kyois] - Original Size: 1.14 GB

Download Win,Linux (203MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (187MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Love the story. From what I can remember.
I lost the saves. His powers evolve every time he encounters evil.
A Harem of his choosing awaits his triumphs.
Gangster Vampires Monsters Gods Mages Warlocks Magic Orcs and so much more.
This by far the 2nd game I like cause it has a strong story and keeps evolving with every update.
I can'r wait to see how much stronger he gets and in the process kicks his Dads ass in the end for good measure....peace.

Reactions: Zivairs

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm guessing I can safely delete those file...
1591731564392.png
650, 751, 802, now ChapterFourPartThree is 1.1gb. Seems like it's incremental & inclusive...

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes