SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
This update focuses more on the lore and story elements of this game rather that the sex scenes. Which is totally fine. I'm starting to piece together the overall world featured in this VN. Someone should totally make a wiki about series! Like, if you remove the adult scenes, this legit could qualify as a novel.

1. The Five Families - The bloodline of the strongest sorcerers in Myth history. The Ashalls, the Rathmoores, and three more unnamed families.
2. Council of Elders - A group of individuals that which consists of the most powerful and influential myths in the world. The current known members are: Aro the Exile (the MC's Father), Lillian Ashall (the MC's Aunt), Oberon (the Fairy King) and Titania (the Fairy Queen).

Kinda like the UN of the Myth World but instead of having ciuntries, we have monarchs which represents each specific race that exists in the world. And considering the Ashalls have representatives within the Council, it's likely the other families would have a member of their bloodline be present as well. Who knows? Maybe in the future updates we would be introduced to the leaders of the different races as well. Perhaps and Orc Warchief, an Elven High King, and most importantly an Amazon Queen (Alvara's Mother) which the MC could totally smash! A threesome between the MC, Alvara, and Alvara's Mom would be an incredible sight to watch! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I tried the new update but it just ends at the same place it left off before. Is anybody else having this problem, do I have to start a new game. I've done a quick look and saw no mention of this in the posts. My last save was from the end of part 2. Thanks.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Honestly mc should just wipe out his entire family not a single one of them seems worth a damn and all of them seem like scheming back stabbing snakes.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly mc should just wipe out his entire family not a single one of them seems worth a damn and all of them seem like scheming back stabbing snakes.
Nah Dude. Think like a Diplomate .. if he wipe out his family it would create a void of power. This would begin a war to fill the Void. Sure MC could win but with what price?
I think i would be wise to take controll over the family and lead them into your ways.

Hope u understand what i want to say.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Nolan don't got any bad intention if you attend a "demanded dinner" you see he just try to clear the Father and others working for him but we don't know why he doing it
1-try to help MC and maybe he thought "if i clear the culprits he can trust us again and take charge as a Patriarch"
2-just trying to clear the name of "Ashall's" for their own good
but Father , Sister and i guess Aunt is not an innocent either there is only Nolan other then that all family tree is kinda shitty

Alvara > All Ashall family.

Reactions: Zivairs

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Nolan don't got any bad intention if you attend a "demanded dinner" you see he just try to clear the Father and others working for him but we don't know why he doing it
1-try to help MC and maybe he thought "if i clear the culprits he can trust us again and take charge as a Patriarch"
but Father , Sister and i guess Aunt is not an innocent either there is only Nolan other then that all family tree is kinda shitty

Nolan is also a bad for MC. He wants to destroy the amazons because it doesn't affect him. He more or less was the one who destroyed the portal along with his family. But it does affect the MC because of his waifu.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

i don't think the sister is that bad, so far at least she was just shown as someone with some mental issues that was indoctrinated by her father since infancy, and now she is looking for a worthy suitor, the aunt is kinda shity for trying to manipulate the Archon, but it does appear that she is doing what she thinks is best for the family and him, lis shitty but with good intentions, as JenusKudo said Nolan is kinda of an asshole who thinks along the lines off "if it doesn't affect me or my family directly, it doesn't matter", who was also indoctrinated as a child so we can put his and his sister action in the "shitty parenting" list, they all appear to care about the Archon, but have been too brainwashed to see that their methods will only push him away.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Nah Dude. Think like a Diplomate .. if he wipe out his family it would create a void of power. This would begin a war to fill the Void. Sure MC could win but with what price?
I think i would be wise to take controll over the family and lead them into your ways.

Hope u understand what i want to say.
He's the Archon he could replace that power vacuum with whoever he wants sure take over but his family is 100% untrustworthy they will always be scheming always causing problems kill them all and replace them.

vultron

May 19, 2018
i don't think the sister is that bad, so far at least she was just shown as someone with some mental issues that was indoctrinated by her father since infancy, and now she is looking for a worthy suitor, the aunt is kinda shity for trying to manipulate the Archon, but it does appear that she is doing what she thinks is best for the family and him, lis shitty but with good intentions, as JenusKudo said Nolan is kinda of an asshole who thinks along the lines off "if it doesn't affect me or my family directly, it doesn't matter", who was also indoctrinated as a child so we can put his and his sister action in the "shitty parenting" list, they all appear to care about the Archon, but have been too brainwashed to see that their methods will only push him away.
Yeah what could go wrong with a bunch of indoctrinated crazy people? No kill them all no survivors wipe the slat clean and start over appoint people that can be trusted to replace them.

vultron

May 19, 2018

I'd kill Nolan if for no other reason than because he's not going to let it slide that I murdered his family the entire family seems like total dog shit to me anyway so I'd feel no loss over Nolan or any of them

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
I'd kill Nolan if for no other reason than because he's not going to let it slide that I murdered his family the entire family seems like total dog shit to me anyway so I'd feel no loss over Nolan or any of them
My brain is screaming this now:

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
enjoyed the update. Shame it was so short through.
Such an interesting story.

Hope a certain male authority figure gets in the neck as painfully as possible at some point.

Reactions: Zivairs and Usser82

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Does anybody have the changelog? I played through a fresh play and didn't see any new content , game ends at same point as chapter 4 part 2.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
It is a leaked alpha built and not the done / completed built of the planed update.
So you won't get any official changelog since there is intended content lacking.
It's a teaser for the supporters.

Ima sit this one out too. The game is very fun and I don't wanna spoil my fun with
a too short update that's lacking the fine tuning.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
It is a leaked alpha built and not the done / completed built of the planed update.
So you won't get any official changelog since there is intended content lacking.
It's a teaser for the supporters.

Ima sit this one out too. The game is very fun and I don't wanna spoil my fun with
a too short update that's lacking the fine tuning.
Well, from what I could tell there was no content update, or at the very least no story update. If the download didn't say it was part 3, I would never know that's what it was supposed part 3 and not part 2, strange, I guess I'll have to wait for the changelog to find out what was actually new in this update.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Soooo, I waited nearly half a year. For what? This short update?
I think I will wait next for 2 years. I like it, but the times between updates with new content and the amount of content of a new update are just sad.
Still, keep the work up, dev. Looking forward to bigger updates within shorter time.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes