Aerial_ace

Aug 25, 2016
Soooo, I waited nearly half a year. For what? This short update?
I think I will wait next for 2 years. I like it, but the times between updates with new content and the amount of content of a new update are just sad.
Still, keep the work up, dev. Looking forward to bigger updates within shorter time.
what are you talking about the last update was like the start of April if your going to try and act super entitled try to get your basic facts straight first

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
what are you talking about the last update was like the start of April if your going to try and act super entitled try to get your basic facts straight first
My last saves were from January, so I DID wait nearly half a year. So my statement IS correct. Please don't think I write something out of the blue.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
My last saves were from January, so I DID wait nearly half a year. So my statement IS correct. Please don't think I write something out of the blue.
So YOU missed an update at the beginning of April and somehow that's the Developers fault - unbelievable.

How could you miss that on his patreon page, I assume you are a patron as you seem so 'entitled'.
:unsure:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Well you could pay the dev so much he could work full time on this for you.

Or you could pass your time with some of the other games floating around here.

But meh, what seriously stupid ideas. Just keep comlaining and maybe that way upates will be faster. ;)

Reactions: Zivairs

5p1der

Jul 30, 2019
This post is for those people who is saying that this was too short let me tell you something this is an alpha build beta build comes after this and the Dev said the update will be ready when this reaches to the myths tier of his patreon and he had some real life trouble so it would be nice to cut him some slack

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so the 2 paths we are presented in latest update are either go to see the elder and have him imprisoned.. or refuse and learn that Elizabeth can consume spirits and obtain their memories makes me wonder which will be better for the long run.. probably the 2nd option since Elizabeth is part of our allies and its always good to have one of your priestesses grow stronger...

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So YOU missed an update at the beginning of April and somehow that's the Developers fault - unbelievable.

How could you miss that on his patreon page, I assume you are a patron as you seem so 'entitled'.
I just wrote that I waited half a year to play the new content. Stop implying things, please. I just wrote that for a half year it was not much content. And for that I can't be blamed. Because it was just my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, fine. But please stop twisting my words or implying things I never wrote.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I just wrote that I waited half a year to play the new content. Stop implying things, please. I just wrote that for a half year it was not much content. And for that I can't be blamed. Because it was just my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, fine. But please stop twisting my words or implying things I never wrote.

I will bow to your superior knowledge, as I haven't played this update.

Having read the posts over the last couple of pages it would appear that this is an alpha test version that does not contain the full intended content, so rather than play a half-baked update, I will wait until it's properly ready.

As you seem to be paying attention to some of the posts, I am surprised you didn't see that this latest update was short of content before you played it and decided to comment how short of content it was.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
with Elly dunno, she got her power from you, so if she get your blood every now and then this should be safe, on the other side if you don´t want close to her congrats you released a real dangerous monster to the world
ofc I want to be close with her.. in a biblical sense hurr hurr :sneaky:
what I meant was that in one path we see her grow and in another we don't.. so I assume for the harem path its better to have her grow stronger

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
He's the Archon he could replace that power vacuum with whoever he wants sure take over but his family is 100% untrustworthy they will always be scheming always causing problems kill them all and replace them.
Sure but what will the other Familys think if u first of all kill your OWN Family, than place your self at the lead to replace the power vacuum. Who will stop u? What are the safty that the mc dont come for the other Power Holder? I think as soon you replace your Family the other will work together to destroy the MC. HE would be to Dangerous.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I will bow to your superior knowledge, as I haven't played this update.

Having read the posts over the last couple of pages it would appear that this is an alpha test version that does not contain the full intended content, so rather than play a half-baked update, I will wait until it's properly ready.

As you seem to be paying attention to some of the posts, I am surprised you didn't see that this latest update was short of content before you played it and decided to comment how short of content it was.
Reading this statement of yours, you don't seem to understand why I wrote, that the content I've played was short. I won't bother to explain it again.

For all the Fanboys with facepalming my comments, go on, I don't care. But remember, a product or game can only improve due to critic. And I was just writing a critic coming out of my opinion.

rcop101

May 31, 2017
sooo the past 2 updates had no erotic scenes and this one was just found a spy and protag glamoured his wings........tell me im missing something!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just finished the game. Really good as always. I think I saw Duck Lip Kisses on this one too.
That's always a sign that this is a really good game and a strong story developing.
Just a minor problem, the script could use a second look to fix those minor mistakes.
I usually have to go over the script a 2nd or 3rd time to fix them all.
I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work....peace.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hi rcop101, depends on your earlier choices and on the path you choose to take during each release, but yes there have been erotic scenes in both of the most recent two updates...
Well we still need like a walkthrough to know whats what. As it seems most choices are just like "Do you like this girl or not?" So by selecting that we do like her, are we getting more scenes? Less?

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
What I would personally like to see is for the developer to post a changelog so I know what to expect. I played both from a save and from a new game and didn't find any new content. Unless it was all improvements and bugfixes, there was no difference that I noticed from chpt 4 2, there was no progress in the story unless it was on a path that I didn't choose. I'm not upset because there are plenty of games to keep me occupied, I'm just a little disappointed that I have to wait again for the story to continue. I do however really like this games story and for me it was kind of a let down because I thought alright, the story continues, but it didn't, the only positive for me was that my memory got refreshed on the details of the story that I had forgotten. I will however say that this is one of my very favorite VN's. I think that Kyois is a very talented story teller and if he wrote a book I would probably buy and read it as well. Again thanks Kyois for your hard work, I've stuck with DMD, Starship Inanna, WVM, and quite a few more, I will stick with you, just please don't pull a Nverjos (coceter chronicles) and burnout and disappear, you are well liked.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes