Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Well, for what it's worth, I love incest in these games so if the game developer wants to give it a go, then that's just better for me. This game is already fantastic as it is but I will never say no to incest being introduced. I'll just love the game even more.

To the game developer, please do as you wish. I don't think you've made any wrong decisions yet where this game is concerned. Thanks for all the hard work on this game and I look forward to continuing the journey while fapping. It's been a great experience so far. =)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well, for what it's worth, I love incest in these games so if the game developer wants to give it a go, then that's just better for me. This game is already fantastic as it is but I will never say no to incest being introduced. I'll just love the game even more.

To the game developer, please do as you wish. I don't think you've made any wrong decisions yet where this game is concerned. Thanks for all the hard work on this game and I look forward to continuing the journey while fapping. It's been a great experience so far. =)
I'm replying just so it gets to be here twice, Dev you do you, i undestand people that don't like certain kinks, hell i don't like NTR for example, but the only thing we can ask is to be given an option to either skip the interaction or a different path(witch i would ask if i didn't know how hard this actually was), and if people bitch even having the choice, well screw them.

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am happy you enjoyed it.

I mentioned it in our Discord, the reason the MC can’t impregnate any of the LI currently is because of him not wanting to accept being an Archon. Him being in a state of Sorcerer/Rising God threw off his reproduction as the only being that could carry a child of his was a God/Demi-God.

But now that he accepted being an Archon and whatever comes with it, his body will absorb the wings eventually, and he will be able to impregnate Humans/Myths. That is the story, however. Because I will be making Pregg-stuff an Option. Depending on how you play down the Story-Road, an event will take place where the MC can undergo the processes to get others pregnant or not.
MC is gonna need a bigger house area, should be easy enough with magic... pocket realities and all that. Especially considering his bar is his temple so to speak.

Room for a 16 foot wide bed etc, atleast the way hes going he'll need that space.

And he'd have to get a spa etc lol.

Nov 11, 2019
I'm really surprised I didn't unlock any sex scenes in this update. I've been trying my best to bang everything that moves in my play through :LOL:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The writing could use more work. I guess the dev is not a native English speaker ... it is not terrible, it is solid and you understand it, but especially with the story the game tries to tell, it could be better.

Then there are all the names, locations, groups and entities. Some kind of ingame wiki would be cool ... the world is a wild mix of "Fables", "American Gods" and others. That is not a bad idea, but I think it is a bit to ambitious for the dev to pull it off perfectly. The exposition is quite good and there are not that many exposition dumps and you still understand the world good enough (mostly). However, some sort of compendium could help to better keep track of all of that.

But it is still a fun game with a nice setting and story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zivairs

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
What a pleasant surprise this was, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I only wish I could have told the aunt and maybe Alvara off but maybe I'll get that chance in the future with the aunt. Honestly most characters are great and they don't come out as one dimensional like in most games so great work there, I just wish I got some catharsis by telling the annoying characters off a bit. Don't like the goddess either tbh, if it wasn't needed for the story I'd ask to tell her to fuck off as well.

Nessa is best girl.
You talk about Goddess if you mean Soteria she is one of the best bro .. how can someone don't love Soteria :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What a pleasant surprise this was, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I only wish I could have told the aunt and maybe Alvara off but maybe I'll get that chance in the future with the aunt. Honestly most characters are great and they don't come out as one dimensional like in most games so great work there, I just wish I got some catharsis by telling the annoying characters off a bit. Don't like the goddess either tbh, if it wasn't needed for the story I'd ask to tell her to fuck off as well.

Nessa is best girl.
Yeah, I'm planning to murder the aunt and frame the countess so that I can get rid of both of them (I wish that was possible). I find Alvara creepy since I guess she's always wanted to fuck the MC even though the last time she saw him he was a little boy. The goddess is an annoying plot device and I'd get rid of her too if I could but not sure how to frame her for the aunts murder too...

Nessa I really liked but I have two playthroughs and I can't decide which is better for her - the memory erasure or the keep her with us one. She is a weakness that will only cause more problems for the MC (IMO).

And I am sure that none of the framing for murder idea will happen in the game but I can dream...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, I'm planning to murder the aunt and frame the countess so that I can get rid of both of them (I wish that was possible). I find Alvara creepy since I guess she's always wanted to fuck the MC even though the last time she saw him he was a little boy. The goddess is an annoying plot device and I'd get rid of her too if I could but not sure how to frame her for the aunts murder too...

Nessa I really liked but I have two playthroughs and I can't decide which is better for her - the memory erasure or the keep her with us one. She is a weakness that will only cause more problems for the MC (IMO).

And I am sure that none of the framing for murder idea will happen in the game but I can dream...
Yes, Lillian and Lucilla are way too high maintenance for my taste. Have to disagree on Alvara though, she's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, Lillian and Lucilla are way too high maintenance for my taste. Have to disagree on Alvara though, she's
Eh, I don't like the fact that it turns out Alvara has wanted to fuck the MC since he was a kid. IIRC she utters something along the lines of "having to wait so long" or similar while in midst of sex. I mean that is creepy. She's hot and we are required to have her as our priestess but still that is creepy.

Reactions: Grelk and Zivairs

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
On this game I haven't yet found "best girl" but I have the feeling I will be into the sister.

Which makes me wonder. There is not incest tag in the novel. Is there going to be incest or will sister not be romanceable? or is there a plot reason, as sister not being actually sister? So many questions..

Note: this is not a demand or anything of course. A real question that I am wondering, after that cutscene of the past with the sister.

Last edited:

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
On this game I haven't yet found "best girl" but I have the feeling I will be into the sister.

Which makes me wonder. There is not incest tag in the novel. Is there going to be incest or will sister not be romanceable? or is there a plot reason, as sister not being actually sister? So many questions..

Note: this is not a demand or anything of course. A real question that I am wondering, after that cutscene of the past with the sister.
Let’s back up here a bit please….I’ve already said the Elves were a hermaphroditic race/species several pages ago. But I understand if you don’t read these, I did have it say in-game that Nolan the MC’s Brother was gay. Then you got a look at his husband, and before that, you could hear the Rathmore twins talking about their Uncle who became their Aunt. So with that all said/seen, you could have pieced together something was up with the Elves…so it wasn’t suddenly thrown at you.

As for incest, I have no interest in it. But I also said in this forum. If I want to become a better ‘writer,’ I need to give it my all, even on the stuff I have no interest in. And if I can make it work Story-Wise, I may add something with Ophelia. But please, if I am losing touch with my own story, tell me how it should go.
hopefully dev is gonna add something with Ophelia

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohh thank you. I missed that. While I don't like pushing for another "incest tag" I cannot deny that that is a total cutie. I was interested in her since her few seconds back in the her first scene. And almost confident I will be into her after the cut scene in last chapter.

Last edited:

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
One of the rare cases of strong MC, also who doesn't like to have Amazonian and Orc to lay with. Nessa and Alvara are my favs. (I don't know but Nessa looks too familiar, kinda weirded by it tbh)

• Thinking Face

K18

Apr 19, 2018
So far in the story, Ophelia reminds me of a more sane version of Azula (from "Avatar: The Last Airbender").

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
One of the rare cases of strong MC, also who doesn't like to have Amazonian and Orc to lay with. Nessa and Alvara are my favs. (I don't know but Nessa looks too familiar, kinda weirded by it tbh)
Yep I'm not going crazy, Nessa looks like Archmage from Ataegina (Game) I wonder if there are stock characters people are using, because after playing hundreds of game, I'm now weirded by how characters looks like each other. I know devs use stock backgrounds, I'm not bothered by it. Hell it's even funny when you see other games' characters as background character. I just didn't expect characters to be stock too.

• Thinking Face

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Yep I'm not going crazy, Nessa looks like Archmage from Ataegina (Game) I wonder if there are stock characters people are using, because after playing hundreds of game, I'm now weirded by how characters looks like each other. I know devs use stock backgrounds, I'm not bothered by it. Hell it's even funny when you see other games' characters as background character. I just didn't expect characters to be stock too.
While I don't have much insight into the whole rendering business they probably are stock character models but having different settings for traits and/or additional morphs applied. I hope this doesn't come of as cross promoting but you may want to check the fan art thread for Dr. Amana as RomanHume has shared the details of his chracters with the community. Mayhaps Zivairs will do the same if asked nicely.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes