Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Yep I'm not going crazy, Nessa looks like Archmage from Ataegina (Game) I wonder if there are stock characters people are using, because after playing hundreds of game, I'm now weirded by how characters looks like each other. I know devs use stock backgrounds, I'm not bothered by it. Hell it's even funny when you see other games' characters as background character. I just didn't expect characters to be stock too.
Yeah, when I first started Rendering and purchasing assets. I ran across Vanessa’s Model, I believed she was unique, but that was because I just didn’t play enough VN/Games. But yes, she is the Archmage, but with slight tweaks here and there. And I believe she is also the same model from your profile pic.

After I realized she wasn’t unique as I thought, it was too late to replace her as nearly all of CH One was already out. Now, I try to make every Lady as unique as I can.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah, when I first started Rendering and purchasing assets. I ran across Vanessa’s Model, I believed she was unique, but that was because I just didn’t play enough VN/Games. But yes, she is the Archmage, but with slight tweaks here and there. And I believe she is also the same model from your profile pic.

After I realized she wasn’t unique as I thought, it was too late to replace her as nearly all of CH One was already out. Now, I try to make every Lady as unique as I can.
Nah man don't get disheartened, I didn't know the progress behind scene, that's why I was little confused. Also I kinda like her look (and the archmage ofc), I just wondered that's all. I may even seen Alvala too, but hey! looks without proper background and characterization means nothing.

Also I should note that, this is one of the mine fav games.

Reactions: Zivairs

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Agreed, there are heaps of models in Daz etc, but after a while you would always see similarities, the trick is giving them a personality, I doubt anyone could fault you for putting a focus on story and personality lol.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hey guys does someone know when the full chapter 4 will be finally finished??

the last post regarding that messed up ending is already 3 weeks old AGAIN.
i really don´t like that radio silent treatment on pantreon Kyois is giving his supporters there for some time now,and before someone says something about Discord : only a small part uses discord,and if he can post here in this forum it should be not so hard to write a message to his supporters on pantreon. :cry:

he finaly has a growing number of supporters witch he deserves for this game and story and now he is more silent than before....

Last edited:

Hunter221

Feb 27, 2020
hey guys does someone know when the full chapter 4 will be finally finished??

the last post regarding that messed up ending is already 3 weeks old AGAIN.
i really don´t like that radio silent treatment on pantreon Kyois is giving his supporters there for some time now,and before someone says something about Discord : only a small part uses discord,and if he can post here in this forum it should be not so hard to write a message to his supporters on pantreon. :cry:

he finaly has a growing number of supporters witch he deserves for this game and story and now he is more silent than before....
He wrote something just now, if you have access to patreon feed, pls share it here

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes