TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Guys, what is the difference between going to breakfast or not? do I still get the grimoire?

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Guys, what is the difference between going to breakfast or not? do I still get the grimoire?
You still get the mom's book. You can however miss out on capturing Oberon by not joining in on the meeting with Nolan and Titania. But Elisabeth will get a nice little power-up by killing a creepy & nasty myth during a confrontation after the meet-up with the elven sister-in-law. The MCs temper tantrum with Nolan triggers no matter what? ...maybe it depends on an earlier choice i.e. getting mad at him about the amazonian issue.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
The MCs temper tantrum with Nolan triggers no matter what? ...maybe it depends on an earlier choice i.e. getting mad at him about the amazonian issue.
The…fight with Nolan triggers if he was already mad at you for yelling at him. Back when he was talking about the Amazonians.

So you are correct. (y)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You still get the mom's book. You can however miss out on capturing Oberon by not joining in on the meeting with Nolan and Titania. But Elisabeth will get a nice little power-up by killing a creepy & nasty myth during a confrontation after the meet-up with the elven sister-in-law. The MCs temper tantrum with Nolan triggers no matter what? ...maybe it depends on an earlier choice i.e. getting mad at him about the amazonian issue.
thanks, now I'm still torn in this decision, but I understand the context better.
I'll probably choose to not go to the breakfast though, we get to learn more about the archon and vampire thing that way, and if the dad delivered Oberon like that, he probably doesn't have any worthwhile intel.

Last edited:
Reactions: lunar517

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Havent played it yet itching to....Damn my net not fast enough ahhh Keep making game like how you want, you doing a damn good job telling story so far, good enough I would still play (definitely play) even with out the xxx scene. Nolan deserve a wake up slap...all sex scene so far are optional, as far as I remember except the dream sequence with succubus. Temper tantrum? the asswipe deserve it. Cant wait to get back to city, hopefully soon. Thanks for an awesome game. Yeah wanted the elf too maybe in future update. Dev please try add a few more choices to game, know its hard but will be worth while story as is...still great even if no more choices added I'll still keep replaying this, it officialyy not in my top along the with mainstream game games like ME trilogy. Do hope you touch up orc scene in future, she hot but seems like you didnt invest a lot of time in her

Know times are hard, if you can support the Devs doing good thing, this dev really doing good and great things

Last edited:
Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
i did not get that option and i've played it again because i wanted to see what the difference was when going to breakfast with nolan ..... strange
How far back did you play, from the very beginning or? The Option shows up when the MC is saving the Ashall Manor from the Wolves/when he makes an alliance with the Wolves.

aob86

May 12, 2019
What do you mean, Non-Optional? You had the choice to find her Body tempting or not, it’s not my fault if you skip through the dialogue.
i did not "skip" through the dialogue. i checked the walkthrough that choice was in the last update, i have slept i few times since i played it, i couldn't remember every line from it and i clicked on it assuming i wouldn't end up having sex with her later on, bad on my part for not figuring that i guess.

Anyway i apologise for my comment before i was wrong and i have removed it

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Nessa gives me some serious Karrin Murphy vibes. Not the drab boring, irritating one from the early books but the kicking ass & taking names kind of Murph that went all Evil Dead on a chlorofiend.
Ha, so I am not the only one who's reminded of Harry D. Was the first that came to mind when I first checked this game.

Wow really didn't see a sexaual encounter with that character at the portal coming.
How to express it properly...I think it is not mainstream thing or taste or kink or whatever
and thus a welcoming change and surprise. You know, doing something differently.

Anyhow good update, always happy so see one and the game getting bigger
but I am kinda happy this excursion is over now and we are back to the city
and hopefully more time with the girls.

• Red Heart

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
The choices you make will…either let you or destroy your chances at/create an Alliance with the Elves...
Our choice make will Zestari to our party member for future updates ? because i nearly tried every different path and didn't find a way with her. oh and there is some bugs and errors i find let's see : screenshot0001.png
There is no Sammy at all and voila
screenshot0002.png
A wild Sammy appeared :D and one more thing.
screenshot0003.png
We know Nolan kinda "She" in relationship but he can transform to Elizabeth ? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Our choice make will Zestari to our party member for future updates ? because i nearly tried every different path and didn't find a way with her. oh and there is some bugs and errors i find let's see : View attachment 714679
There is no Sammy at all and voila
View attachment 714680
A wild Sammy appeared :D and one more thing.
View attachment 714681
We know Nolan kinda "She" in relationship but he can transform to Elizabeth ? :LOL:
Pretty sure sammy appears If he gets kidnaped by the elder vampire.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes