SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Pretty sure sammy appears If he gets kidnaped by the elder vampire.
If you read my write at top i said i nearly played every path and that picture i play without Sammy being kidnapped so it's mean Sammy in city so that is a bug there or Sammy learned to teleport.

Reactions: Eayz3n

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The choices you make will…either let you or destroy your chances at/create an Alliance with the Elves...
Well I'm guessing if I left without the scene someone posted above about them attacking, I'm on the right path.

But are you saying we should have seen an Alliance form in this chapter, or we will in the future?

Reactions: Zivairs

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Karrin Murphy vibes no please no...It gives me other vibes bringing it up, just no for this game haha This game not hard to replay would suggest you do so just to see the diiferent options instead of going back to saves. one thing this game is not is boring the lore the renders the story all good... its aweome.

Times are hard, if you can support the Devs doing good things, this dev really doing good and great things. Show dev some love

Last edited:

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Our choice make will Zestari to our party member for future updates ? because i nearly tried every different path and didn't find a way with her. oh and there is some bugs and errors i find let's see : View attachment 714679
There is no Sammy at all and voila
View attachment 714680
A wild Sammy appeared :D and one more thing.
View attachment 714681
We know Nolan kinda "She" in relationship but he can transform to Elizabeth ? :LOL:
This update was leaked before I could get the bugs fixed.

And if you….don’t go to the Breakfast with Oberon. Then Elizabeth gets attacked after that. The Green-Haired Elf(Zestari) gets curious about Elizabeth and wants to learn more. Causing Elizabeth to try and talk to Serena about peace with the Elves.

And if Nolan didn’t attack the MC, the chance at an alliance grows stronger...

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Well I'm guessing if I left without the scene someone posted above about them attacking, I'm on the right path.

But are you saying we should have seen an Alliance form in this chapter, or we will in the future?
Not the actual Alliance making...but it taking form. Read the above post, please.

Reactions: Ghostly

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
This update was leaked before I could get the bugs fixed.

And if you….don’t go to the Breakfast with Oberon. Then Elizabeth gets attacked after that. The Green-Haired Elf(Zestari) gets curious about Elizabeth and wants to learn more. Causing Elizabeth to try and talk to Serena about peace with the Elves.

And if Nolan didn’t attack the MC, the chance at an alliance grows stronger...
Oh i don't go breakfast
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Yes, if you did all of that, the Peace talks will happen…and eventually, the Elf will end up the MC’s if you chose, of course.
So there is only one thing i need to do just wait for that perfect moment :D i hope it's not gonna take so much time i realy want to get that Green haired beauty to my personal Harem :D

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Chapter 4 was an excellent addition to the story. Heh Deianira's content was very nicely done and much appreciated. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing how experiments with Elizabeth and her super vampire blood will go, this is the kind of stuff I LIVE for!!

I know the right thing to do is probably to help her turn human... but I really wanna make her my ultimate badass priestess, and I feel like with a little experimentation we can probably turn her into a secret super-saiyavamp-thing to sicc on Czernobog, or the Void or whatever the penultimate and ultimate big bads are.

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
All this talk about forging and preparing alliances kind of triggers my paranoia-gland (yes, it is a gland, not a *snicker* bone. …that’s just basic anatomy, people!).

What kind of evil lurks in the shadows that the Archon might need such an impressive force drafted from wolves, amazons, elves, minor sorcerer-clans, possibly at least one tribe of orcs, various previously unaffiliated myths and cutely-insane demonkitty-commanding sisters?

I can see dear old dad making shady deals with forsaken myths, forgotten gods and extraplanar evils in his megalomaniac attempt to reestablish power and influence over the bloodline. But you don’t exactly need an army to deal with that, do you now? Either the exiled patriarch does a Loki and summons his new masters’ goons in exchange for some mystical McGuffin or at the next possible occasion he, as the currently known threat, will be dealt a swift magically enforced kick to the nuts and some TLS-style diplomatic intrigue.

Reactions: Grelk and Baelic

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Really interesting cliffhanger. Ophelia is a brat that should have been put in her place a long time ago.
She's about to do something she'll regret and will be dealt with accordingly.
Either that or her protector who seems to act on his own and goes out of control once unleashed will have to be destroyed.
Well depending how bad her decisions will be. That attraction with her brother will not go through as expected.
She's not easy to handle and enjoys killing too much or is that her pet?
Regardless she will be dealt with in the next episode permanently.

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
love it cant wait well i can wait but i hope ch 5 soon and why i want incest after so much talk about him sis or was it cousin it been some time

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes