ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
This update was leaked before I could get the bugs fixed.

And if you….don’t go to the Breakfast with Oberon. Then Elizabeth gets attacked after that. The Green-Haired Elf(Zestari) gets curious about Elizabeth and wants to learn more. Causing Elizabeth to try and talk to Serena about peace with the Elves.

And if Nolan didn’t attack the MC, the chance at an alliance grows stronger...
Hoping Zest is one of the future, even though that char different in a lot of ways reminds me of an anime char with similar name. The whole mother issue was confusing and still wish we could displine certain characters that need a good beating, to be completly honest you need a native english speaker to help rework convo in last few updates. That said this is still one of my top games would and do recommend it to everyone I know ( give em your patreon instead of f95 tho)

Understand times are hard, but if you are able to please support Dev's you like, if you are able to.
stay safe and keep gaming

Last edited:

dennistbr

Mar 10, 2018
i never leave a comment on games but i had to make an exception for this one. this has to be one of my favorite games on here. your storytelling if amazing, i cant help but get caught up in this world you've created. im always saddened whenever i come to the end of an update yet excited for the next. thank you for putting in the time and hard work to create such an amazing story.

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Well after this Update i don´t think anymore only Dad need to be killed in this family, now i hate Nolan even more, let´s wait whats with Ophelia
Nolan is an odd little duck. At first, he gets introduced as the diplomat of the family and a caster of powerful compulsion magic (then again, mass suggestion is only a 6th level spell). Oh, and now we learn that cutting ties with Alvara’s people wasn’t some clever chess move on his part. Quite the contrary: it was inspired by Nolan’s elven proclivities and daddy’s self-serving drive to further isolate the youngest son. Neither one of those guys should head an influential clan of respected spellcasters, let alone a frozen banana stand! (The jury is still out on Ophelia.)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Replaying from the start again and still the toughest decision for me was whether to kill Winston or not. I always pause here and have to consider my answer. I mean, I've killed him 100% of the time, BUT I always have to have a think about it.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
So, what do you recommend? Go to breakfast or skip it?
Skipping breakfast kinda good but different people got different tastes so i skip breakfast that way Elizabeth got weird power and it's bring MC closer to holly goal : Quest Get Zestari closer :D

Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Really interesting cliffhanger. Ophelia is a brat that should have been put in her place a long time ago.
She's about to do something she'll regret and will be dealt with accordingly.
Ether that or her protector who seems to act on his own and goes out of control once unleashed will have to be destroyed.
Well depending how bad her decisions will be. That attraction with her brother will not go through as expected.
She's not easy to handle and enjoys killing too much or is that her pet?
Regardless she will be dealt with in the next episode permanently.

I have no idea what you are talking about? What cliffhanger?! :sneaky: I promised not to end this Chapter on a Cliffhanger and I kept that promise. Because anything happing after I said this is the end of the chapter has nothing to do with Ch Four. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think the best thing about this game is the differing outcomes and what they bring about. Each choice makes the game seem different and different things happen. I do wonder if the choices make for mutually exclusive outcomes IE going to breakfast and the fairies, or not going and the elves, the difference in Liz's power, or will these other things just come around at a later point for the differing paths?
Zivairs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15610, in script
Sre "What? It’s a cute nickname."
Exception: Sayer 'Sre' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15610, in script
Sre "What? It’s a cute nickname."
File "D:\Stuff\ReluctantArchon-Chapter.Four-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Stuff\ReluctantArchon-Chapter.Four-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'Sre' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reluctant Archon Chapter.Four
Fri Jul 03 06:49:42 2020

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
It all comes down to….how do you feel about Elizabeth, putting aside the Elves. Do you want to learn more about her and what she is going through? Or do you want to take a pawn away from the MC’s Father and probably have a chance at some Fairy-sexytime?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, this is the hardest choice so far in the game then.

I have no idea what you are talking about? What cliffhanger?! :sneaky: I promised not to end this Chapter on a Cliffhanger and I kept that promise. Because anything happing after I said this is the end of the chapter has nothing to do with Ch Four. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

I feel like I should mention how enticing this story is, from the opening scene with the music the phone ringing and the inner monologue with a sense of urgency I was hooked and the story got my full attention. I would advise everyone to also check out the short story and the Christmas special. I think they should be integrated in the full game somehow but I wouldn't know where afraid it might take away from the incredible flow/pace of the story in its current form. I love the lore and backstory and how it's done with the dreams and Soteria. All in all this game is an amazing experience so far and seems to get better each update.
Also loved the scenes with Alvara, Deianira and at the end Kelyera in her full glory was great!

I'm also curious if you yourself have a preferred route? ( If one route is closer to the story you envisioned )
Think it's well done so far and how the different branches unearth slightly different things.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I love the game, but still don't get the story sometimes. The MC is this all-powerful being, awakened, everyone felt it, and yet they are insistent to pick a fight with him, like Nolan. I mean seriously, what was he expecting?

Reactions: Zivairs

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Hmm. I wonder when Elizabeth, is more fully evolved could it be possible for the Archon to perhaps draw strength from her blood as well in some emergencies? Perhaps keeping a specially mixed vial of her blood on his person just incase.

Vampire blood is typically potent stuff, and I'd imagine her's more than others particularly if the cards are played right.

Could probably produce some really powerful elixirs, though I can only speculate as to the kinds of effects they'd have.

Probably a strong invigorating effect, with temporary rapid healing and super strength and endurance. And adding a dash of succubus pubes/blood/etc to the mix would probably help provide a strong (and much needed if the protagonist is to keep up with his "priestesses") virility enhancement element.

• Wow
Reactions: Zivairs and iroll1s

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
And adding a dash of succubus pubes/blood/etc to the mix would probably help provide a strong (and much needed if the protagonist is to keep up with his "priestesses") virility enhancement element.
:eek:, that is truly one piece of wicked alchemy you’ve got boiling there. Even an Archon might not want to ingest this particular rocket fuel on a daily basis. No telling how it might react with the fertility potions Alvara and Ophelia will be mixing under his cereal. Why, he might just grow wings. Even more Wings. No. Wait. What?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
:eek:, that is truly one piece of wicked alchemy you’ve got boiling there. Even an Archon might not want to ingest this particular rocket fuel on a daily basis. No telling how it might react with the fertility potions Alvara and Ophelia will be mixing under his cereal. Why, he might just grow wings. Even more Wings. No. Wait. What?
don't forget Serena, and the new amazons, they might add some fertility potions too

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm. I wonder when Elizabeth, is more fully evolved could it be possible for the Archon to perhaps draw strength from her blood as well in some emergencies? Perhaps keeping a specially mixed vial of her blood on his person just incase.

Vampire blood is typically potent stuff, and I'd imagine her's more than others particularly if the cards are played right.

Could probably produce some really powerful elixirs, though I can only speculate as to the kinds of effects they'd have.

Probably a strong invigorating effect, with temporary rapid healing and super strength and endurance. And adding a dash of succubus pubes/blood/etc to the mix would probably help provide a strong (and much needed if the protagonist is to keep up with his "priestesses") virility enhancement element.
What lvl of alchemist are you?

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes