Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wait, wait, wait...all this talk about the breakfast scene, does it mean that we have to choose between
and elven priestess or a fae one?!

If that's the case I'm gonna quit liking the game! We want them all don't we? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Nah, joking aside, variying paths are damn fine. Different paths where different befriended character cause different endings.
That's how KoTOR2 was originally planned out to be before it was mutilated.
So that would be some premium stuff Zivairs. Hat off to you!!

It just isn't popular with the younger short attention span and ADD crowd. Just ignore them if the come whining.

Soo, another thing. The talk about the Elixiers. Was that a hint at a possible Centauride priestess?!

Oh and I guess I speak for all of us when I say, we want that curious little pixie from the breakfast scene.
A pocket priestess to-go seems practical after all! :p

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Wait, wait, wait...all this talk about the breakfast scene, does it mean that we have to choose between
and elven priestess or a fae one?!

If that's the case I'm gonna quit liking the game! We want them all don't we? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Nah, joking aside, variying paths are damn fine. Different paths where different befriended character cause different endings.
That's how KoTOR2 was originally planned out to be before it was mutilated.
So that would be some premium stuff Zivairs. Hat off to you!!

It just isn't popular with the younger short attention span and ADD crowd. Just ignore them if the come whining.

Soo, another thing. The talk about the Elixiers. Was that a hint at a possible Centauride priestess?!

Oh and I guess I speak for all of us when I say, we want that curious little pixie from the breakfast scene.
A pocket priestess to-go seems practical after all! :p
I was thinking the same. Every point that you made.

I only think that the big downside of different "routes" is the time needed to finish the routes. This game did that nicely, for now. Small different scenes and text. But no big changes with only being with x race. And yeah, I think everyone would love a happy full of energy pocket priestess. If only for the snappy comments. Plus, I always go with "mother gives you something to study". Can never go wrong with that. Evil people can always be destroyed later. If it doesnt end in a forced fire, without choices, where you have to pick between 2 of your loved ones.

Always loving updates, keep it up. Story, and story telling, and characters top nodge. The textures are fine btw ;). Just need a spell to change its size, textures (as in different species), and of course possible pregnancies.

Mar 12, 2020
Amazing update as usual. I am merely basking in the finality that I can have Alvara and can we have a moment to say bless you Zivairs for reuniting me with Kelyera. Can't wait for chapter 5 and getting more priestesses to add to our power/harem. Also anticipating the showdown with Ophelia, really want to put that bitch in her place once and for all. I swear if she touches even one of them i'm sending her ass straight to the void, whether she wants me to claim her or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
...If it doesnt end in a forced fire, without choices, where you have to pick between 2 of your loved ones....

...and of course possible pregnancies.
Never came around to playing that game but when I read about the ending I couldn't get bothered to start it.
In his new game, while of awesome production quality and craftmanship, I'd like to see a couple of characters burn. Slowly.

Back on topic tho:

Pregnancies as in plural, might be an issue if you recall the dialogue about the elixiers.

Oh and the story with the gender bender hermaphrodite elves will be interesting too.
Soo many possible hints at possible characters of different race and different traits in this update.

And I said it before but me, I am kinda happy that the MC is back in the city where the other ladies are.
One of my favorite scenes was "Nessa did you made a faun wear clothes?" Just lighthearted and enjoyable.

Mar 12, 2020
Well obviously if you played and had scenes with most of the girls you would know most of them don't really care that you have other partners. Especially kelyera that almost encourages it because of the sexual energy that potentially can be harvested. I'm pretty sure claiming the women as yours basically says harem.

• Yay, new update!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I somewhat want to see a flashback of the Fairies attempting to snatch up a younger archon MC.
As a fan of True Harems, i'll admit to being greedy proudly and hope MC shares a huge appetite too :D. So seeing new characters like Ineira and Nayle, Titania and Ivy, Zestari too, makes my imagination run wild of what could happen and i'd like to see happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It all comes down to….how do you feel about Elizabeth, putting aside the Elves. Do you want to learn more about her and what she is going through? Or do you want to take a pawn away from the MC’s Father and probably have a chance at some Fairy-sexytime?
Go to breakfast = meet Titania & Ivy :D, Don't go = meet no pretty fairies :( (but gets info on Elizabeth & Priestess powers and Serena & Zestari extended screentime (y))... So Zestari joining MC is possible regardless of these choice?
Future Fairy Sexy Time & ruining deadbeat baseborn father's plans? Or learn more about Elizabeth? Hmm... Fairy Sexy Time... Elizabeth... Fairy Sexy Time... Elizabeth... Sexy time with a certain Fairy Queen & then rub it in the face of a pathetic Fairy King? Or learn about Elizabeth?
I like Elizabeth and it's cool seeing her vampire+archon blood fused changes, but i think i'll like a Fairy Queen a bit more and it sounds more enticing :LOL:. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what result you'll get until you try it.

Cool character development with the grimoire, we learn more about MC's mother, baby MC and the family past and about the deal with Alvara and the Amazonians.

Seeing lot of Cougar GILFs lately in games. First it was the Old Nurse in WVM, now it's Deianira. Wait, Deianira got sexy time with MC before Lucillia did, with her failed attempts. It'd be funny imagining Serena rubbing it in Lucillia's face. Along with her jealousy of a lovey-dovey Alvara, now she was one upped by the old alpha werewolf.

Serena can sleep at the foot of MC's bed if she wants. After MC's gets a bigger & wider bed.

Like others speculated. Will Ophelia be the only one saving grace out of the trio of Father & Nolan and one to convert fully to MC's side or will she be like the rest (but still convertible)?

MC & Gang are back home in the city. What's to come next chapters? Surely sweet reunions with lovely Katsumi, Marena, and Vanessa. Visit from Soteria or other Goddesses like Macaria. Priestess bonding time (Katsumi as Priestess #2, then Marena)? The girls reaction to Ophelia glamour ring on MC. What Lillian & Beatrix been up to at MC's place. What's Lillian's plan & involvement with everything? MC becoming chief to a orc. Solving MC babymaking issue. What outfit is Filea wearing now? What does Ophelia and Mr Snuggles wants with MC? Does her intentions benefit MC or not?

Thanks for another update, take care and hope you get a good PC & more supporters.
Everybody else maybe go to Featured Games Slider to recommend Reluctant Archon to be featured on F95zone main page in the future.

Don't know if reported already but this popped up
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15610, in script
Sre "What? It’s a cute nickname."
Exception: Sayer 'Sre' is not defined.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zivairs

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
So i'm getting an error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ReluctantArchon-Chapter.Four-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "ReluctantArchon-Chapter.Four-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
This is the only game where I don't find the different branches annoying. It's probably because I like the way the story is told, so it's interesting seeing the different outcomes after every important choice we have to make. The only thing that is consistent in all my saves so far is that I agreed to Alvara's request about that... little talk she wants to have with the countess. I really like this game and it's nice to see it's fanbase growing. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Ava is in the game? Oh so that is who the ginger stranger is. I didn't know you existed until I looked through the image files. Wonder what choice triggered you.

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ava is in the game? Oh so that is who the ginger stranger is. I didn't know you existed until I looked through the image files. Wonder what choice triggered you.
Use full power against Ishida and I shall appear to heal the Archon ...... by punching him in the face.

Only he was really weak then and dying .... now he's not .... i'm hiding in godland and not coming out, not for no one.

Also I did try to fuck his women in a dream ..... which doesn't quite work as intended because even in dreams they act like they normally do and trying to dom an Amazonian and an Orc doesn't quite work and they kinda make me their dream bitch..... and I have no complaints.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes