somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Use full power against Ishida and I shall appear to heal the Archon ...... by punching him in the face.

Only he was really weak then and dying .... now he's not .... i'm hiding in godland and not coming out, not for no one.

Also I did try to fuck his women in a dream ..... which doesn't quite work as intended because even in dreams they act like they normally do and trying to dom an Amazonian and an Orc doesn't quite work and they kinda make me their dream bitch..... and I have no complaints.
Yeah, made a save to see the Ava harem happen. Was entertaining, also let me check for a bunch more typos, since I didn't know that whole sammy part happened.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Finally finished the chapter and once again it proves why this is such a top notch game! So glad we are back in the city as I really like the dynamic of the MC protecting his city while dealing with the political machinations of the Ashall family. Fucking the Alpha and getting everything reasonably settled was great. Now for the great priestess recruitment campaign!

I wonder if we will see anymore LI or characters introduced or is the cast "set".

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Any plans on adding incest (patch or just naturally)? Usually I don't really care for it but on God, Ophella & Lillian are so hot man!

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Any plans on adding incest (patch or just naturally)? Usually I don't really care for it but on God, Ophella & Lillian are so hot man!
As for incest, I have no interest in it. But I also said in this forum. If I want to become a better ‘writer,’ I need to give it my all, even on the stuff I have no interest in. And if I can make it work Story-Wise, I may add something with Ophelia. But please, if I am losing touch with my own story, tell me how it should go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
It was good update worth the wait im eagerly waiting for next update with some hot alvara scenes if i can hope . Keep up the work you are best

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MAY add, it's not set in stone. If he doesn't think it works it won't be added.

whats the tf content?
Most of the cast are mythics. You have Orc's, Werewolves, Vampires, Elves, a Succubus and sorcerers.

TF content usually involves one of the mythics losing their human glam and turning full myth. They all look human to start with but the Orc's and the Succubus all change to their myth form.

The MC also changes from human to practically a god.

Reactions: Zivairs

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I see people talking about fucking the Alpha, I hope this is not forced or that it isn't that ugly old woman I remember being the Alpha.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I see people talking about fucking the Alpha, I hope this is not forced or that it isn't that ugly old woman I remember being the Alpha.
It is her and it is optional but the choice that defines whether or not you do is in the first time you meet her.

Now when the confrontation with Ophelia eventually does happen I want to see the MC send Elizabeth against Mr.Snuggles. It would be a good experiment to make but Lucilla might have to train her in combat first.

Reactions: LordSinner

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
It is her and it is optional but the choice that defines whether or not you do is in the first time you meet her.

Now when the confrontation with Ophelia eventually does happen I want to see the MC send Elizabeth against Mr.Snuggles. It would be a good experiment to make but Lucilla might have to train her in combat first.
Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that ugly and only face and hair show age (as usually in these games) rest of body could belong to 20 years old.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
New with Bug fixes.

I think the best thing about this game is the differing outcomes and what they bring about. Each choice makes the game seem different and different things happen. I do wonder if the choices make for mutually exclusive outcomes IE going to breakfast and the fairies, or not going and the elves, the difference in Liz's power, or will these other things just come around at a later point for the differing paths?
Zivairs

Thank you for the Typo fixes. I appreciate it.

Yes and no. The outcomes will be different for each Path: Meaning if you didn’t go to the breakfast meeting. You’ll meet the Fairies, but they will not act the same as they did if you had gone to the breakfast meeting. The ‘Power-Up’ Elizabeth may get will also play out differently. It will also affect the allies you make, Elf or Fae. (It will be more work for me and longer update times, but worth it. To keep the Story how I want it.)

Man, this is the hardest choice so far in the game then.

I'm also curious if you yourself have a preferred route? ( If one route is closer to the story you envisioned )
Think it's well done so far and how the different branches unearth slightly different things.

Going to the meeting and making an Alliance with the Fae was my intended Story. As the Elves wouldn’t want to be allied with the MC because of the Wolves and Orcs. Marena was supposed to be with the MC when Alvara was sent away. That storyline was changed, however. (By my all-powerful GF. :cry:) So because of that change, I am coming up with alternative routes and Sub-plots.

I love the game, but still don't get the story sometimes. The MC is this all-powerful being, awakened, everyone felt it, and yet they are insistent to pick a fight with him, like Nolan. I mean seriously, what was he expecting?
Sorcerers, especially those from the Five Bloodlines, are extremely arrogant and prideful. Why wouldn't they try to take down a 'Rising God.' and claim the prestige?

Soo, another thing. The talk about the Elixirs. Was that a hint at a possible Centauride priestess?!
Let us hope you saved the Faun….;)

I wonder if we will see anymore LI or characters introduced or is the cast "set".
The Main LIs have been shown for some time. Alvara was the last one, all the other Ladies will tie into the Main Plot or one of the LI’s sub-plots. If I gave all the Ladies their own Sub-Plot, this VN will be massive. lol

not that ugly and only face and hair show age (as usually in these games) rest of body could belong to 20 years old.
I tried to make her seem older, I’m sure there are people more exceptional than I at doing it.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Damn, how did i not find out about this game before...what an awesome game chars and especially the story
got hooked up in the 1st five minutes...One of my top 5 games from here for sure...cant wait for more!

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes