iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
What is up with those wings? As I understand, they will someday be reabsorbed into the Archon's body? (Not going to bother with the spoilerhidingerous or quotilicous. I've been mocked enough. Enough, I say! :))
Are Archons like dodos or penguins? Do Archons maybe possess an extra appendix and additional wisdom teeth, also? Are those tax-deductable? The wings are non functional, almost vestigial, so you can't declare them for travel expenses. Shame. When a glamour (alteration magic) "removes" them, where do the go? Where does the additional mass for Marena's human form come from? From the Archon's wings? Can't be, the archon gets his wings only way after marena gets her glamour. Oh, I get it, the wings are the true meaning of christmas and were inside all of us the whole time!

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
What is up with those wings? ............the wings are non functional..........
Wings that make you fly are non-functional? Interesting view, I am curious what is the function of wings according to you?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wings that make you fly are non-functional? Interesting view, I am curious what is the function of wings according to you?
I believe his post was a joke.

Where does the additional mass for Marena's human form come from?
That part should give it away as a joke post if nothing else.

She loses mass in human form, her Orc form is much larger and muscular and hot and sexy and with her and Alvara around it's like the rivers of Babylon around here.

But I digress.

Also tmi.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Her Orc form is much larger and muscular and hot and sexy and with her and Alvara around it's like the rivers of Babylon around here.
Also tmi.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/846126987a981b5e25b4be868b90be81/tumblr_mt36kyGyVf1qcvteuo3_250.gifv

Yes, that's what I was talking about, only that and nothing else, not once did I mention how wet that made me, nope, never, not here .... oh look, something over there.

Haha. I had to do it, sorry.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Let us hope you saved the Faun….;)
does it count if Nessa did the saving?
Make me suffer from the decisions I make and live in their consequences.
that's why I'm against curing Liz of her taint, it would deny all the things she went through... the fact I like vampires has nothing to do with it.
The best possible outcome, a truly utopian ending is the carrot on a stick. How will it taste? Is it really there? Is it truly achievable? …Who knows? But you can see it, and imagine it. It will taste so good and you want it, badly. NOW!
a professor during a lecture said that the carrot and the stick are one and the same
In my opinion a violent Archon, who abuses his powers, should never hope to get Elisabeth to join as a priestess, unless he also forces her to succumb to her lower, vampiric impulses. You don’t tell Alvara she is yours, then you should probably not be able to have loving intercourse with her.
it all depends who's the target of said violence...
The elves for example are probably not worth keeping around – daddy pushed them on Nolan, to the detriment of the amazons. They couldn’t even deal with the wolves & vampires, even when the Ashall’s and the fae (not sure?) were there to help.
yet if the exiled picked the elves, perhaps her had ulterior motives in keeping them alive, so it's best to take pawns from his side.
The queen surely expects something more from the Archon: probably grandkids.
all she has to do is ask, she 'll get plenty
(Then again, it is only one meager tribe)
Rome was a meager village at first...
they literally threatened the city and an entire vampire clan, and then one of if not the most powerful mage family, they are a force for sure.
they were only stopped because the archon was flying beyond their reech, now imagine what a regular sorcerer would think seeing a pack of charging werewolves, and unlike other myths, in their human form, the werewolves don't draw attention...
had been fucked,
oh no, the amazons are yet to be properly fucked...the 3 amazons that the archon met are fiiiiiiiiiine, and there's a whole island full of them...if I was the archon, I'd take a vacation on amazon island and go full Oprah :you get a baby, you get a baby, everyone gets a baby!"

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
I was (mostly) joking, and under the impression, that they really are non functional: at least in respect to the Archon's flight-capabilities. It must have been a false memory, because until you pressed me on it, I could've sworn that there was a whole section of a dialogue with the Archon telling someone that he can't use them (the wings) to fly.
He certainly doesn't need them to be "out" to do it (in addition I think Alvara even mentiones the Archon using his magic to fly them back from the portal glade and later coming back home downtown they are gone as well).

Perhaps their existence vexes me more than it should.

So, about their real function? Your guess is as good as mine. Seems no sorcerer (or god) would need wings to fly (even Winston, the little weasel, does it at some point). They do inspire awe and reverance and incredulity in mortals and myths, however. Maybe the wings are an outward manifestation of power not yet fully contained by the young Archon's body, mystical pseudopods, so to speak.

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
I was (mostly) joking, and under the impression, that they really are non functional: at least in respect to the Archon's flight-capabilities. It must have been a false memory, because until you pressed my on it, I could've sworn that there was a whole section of a dialogue with the Archon telling someone that he can't use them (the wings) to fly.
He certainly doesn't need them to be "out" to do it (in addition I think Alvara even mentiones the Archon using his magic to fly them back from the portal glade and later coming back home downtown they are gone as well).

So, about their real function? Your guess is as good as mine. Seems no sorcerer (or god) would need wings to fly (even Winston, the little weasel, does it at some point). They do inspire awe and reverance and incredulity in mortals and myths, however. Maybe the wings are an outward manifestation of power not yet fully contained by the young Archon's body, mystical pseudopods, so to speak.
I think you need to replay the first part as you can actually use your wings to fly over the city (somewhere around fighting with the asian sorcerer iirc).

//edit Hmm now I am not sure anymore, gonna replay that part asap.
//edit 2 I was a little bit to hasty, you never see any wings when he is flying around. I gues my mind played a trick on me. So uuuh never mind me :)

Last edited:

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I was (mostly) joking, and under the impression, that they really are non functional: at least in respect to the Archon's flight-capabilities. It must have been a false memory, because until you pressed me on it, I could've sworn that there was a whole section of a dialogue with the Archon telling someone that he can't use them (the wings) to fly.

I honestly thought you were entirely joking, but if you really want to know about the Wings. I can explain it….again…:cautious::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
I honestly thought you were entirely joking, but if you really want to know about the Wings. I can explain it….again…:cautious::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to drag you down here (please, don't mind the tinfoil ...it keeps me nice and cozy).

Okay. I can get behing the implementation of magical training wheels, so that a young, exuberant new godling doesn't immediately rip itself apart like a north korean rocket.
I mean, they went through five Adams before someone figured out the whole voice of god thing.

Reactions: Zivairs

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I see a couple of people stumbled across this one already. It's just a typo. You can choose to "ignore" the exception without any problems.

Code:
Exception: Sayer 'Sre' is not defined.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15610, in script
    Sre "What? It’s a cute nickname."
Exception: Sayer 'Sre' is not defined.
The script writer fat fingered sre instead of ser as their abbreviation for Serena dialog. You can make a quick change yourself by editing the script.rpy file and jumping to line 15610:

Code:
            Sre "What? It’s a cute nickname."
should be

Code:
            Ser "What? It’s a cute nickname."

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Very thankful for the walk-through. Until this point my play-through was devoid of Katsumi all because of an innocuous choice when she returns to the Club. This has been rectified in my new save file.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
if not death then exile on some lifeless dimension.
Dormammu, I've come to bargain!

On a more serious note, I'd say it's a safe bet that given the chance the MC would cast the former Ashall Patriarch straight into the void while possibly using his ascended power to rip him to shreds in the process. I certainly would.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So thoughts better to go to lunch with elder or not? I like the not route I think you learn more like alvara's link to mc and learn more about chicks vamp powers? But I do like the elders wife though she's a smoke show would love to add her:p

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Either way Liz will have those powers its just the MC doesnt know about them, so it depends on what we want to find out, and when. Part of me wants to let her have another drink, or two... then her power will possibly be stronger, and she'll be closer to the MC.

Personally I think meeting Titania might lead to her joining your side, when you were younger she wanted to take you, infact there had been a big plan about it, and her comments at breakfast lead to the same idea, she really wished they had you.

Knowing her husband betrayed you, bolsters the feeling that she feels she let you down, How can she fix that, by rebuilding her peoples alliance with you.

Depending on choices, there is also the chance, not a great chance, but a chance none-the-less that if you pick right that even the elves may 'grow some', so to speak and ally with you in time.

The question is which dead god does the father want to bring back, Im suspecting the horned god, and since thats your nickname now, atleast with certain gods..., its yet another nail in his coffin.

Something I didnt mention, I redid basicly the entire 3rd chapter to get my "Official" save, and I came across a name again that felt, a little bit strange to me, In mythology a female Centaur is actually a Kentauride, or atleast it is in ancient greek, and being that the MC usually seems to use the older names to refer to Myths and gods where he can, I would have thought you'd have gone for the Ancient version, Centauride is used in more modern writings due to modern people changing things to fit how we like them..., but doesnt feel as "Myth'y".

Either way works its just a thing that always popped out at me as being weird.

As always great work.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes