Dec 20, 2019
oh no, the amazons are yet to be properly fucked...the 3 amazons that the archon met are fiiiiiiiiiine, and there's a whole island full of them...if I was the archon, I'd take a vacation on amazon island and go full Oprah :you get a baby, you get a baby, everyone gets a baby!"
Luffy will like to have a word with you for messing with his island.

• Haha
Reactions: Zivairs

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
This one has an interesting premise, and with that rating and number of reviews it has definitely caught my attention. Adding it to my list of games to play through, and grabbing the current (at the time of this post) version.
I'm looking forward to seeing how things are in this game, but still have a few others to finish before I will get around to giving this one a try.

Reactions: Zivairs

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i just picked this up started from beginning to chapter 4 and loved all of it don't mean to be "THAT" guy but when is the next update coming out coz i want more i want more of the story and more of the characters ( especially the alpha wolf and sunny's sister) on a side note i wonder if pregnancy will be added in the future it seemed to be implied it will :giggle:(y)

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
I Love This Game. But I Have A Doubt About Vanessa that She is Hiding Something Or Affair With Vincent.
I Found A clue Where She Says Fucking Someone to flea and 2nd Clue When She hesitating to Say that I Have Only you that call Me Nessa.
Please ll Define This Cause I Really love Nessa.
did u play the same game as all of us man there is no hint or any shit about what u talking about
lol.gif

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
If you are in a relationship with Vanessa or any LI, they will not cheat on you. If you have CHOSEN NOT to be in a relationship with them, then you shouldn’t complain/cry if they find someone else.

Oh, and why she hesitated to admit the MC is the only one that calls her Nessa. Was explained, in the MC’s thoughts.

"Adorable. In our eight years of knowing each other, she still only lets me call her that yet remains SHY when admitting it…"

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
If you have CHOSEN NOT to be in a relationship with them, then you shouldn’t complain/cry if they find someone else.
Wait... what?! They we're designed to be an LI, just because I don't want them doesn't mean they can do whomever they want. This is an outrage! I demand reparations! Why isn't this tagged ntr, yet?! :p:ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes