SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i agree with her not being actually killed as well. I also got to say something about the walkthrough needing better choice information. i had to redo the start of the game after making nessa angry and losing her grrr. I figure if its got a highlight after the choice its the correct choice and normally is except in this case.

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Well, I recently managed to finish playing through this one from the beginning to the end of the current update, and can honestly say I was impressed.
Even after the inevitable happens, the protagonist doesn't just become omnipotent, and his new power is all tied into the lore of the setting that has been built up and gradually explained over the course of the story so far.

Honestly I loved the story so far, and the pacing was very well executed as well, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where things go from here. Keep up the good work.

For those looking for a high-fantasy story that is set in a more modern era, you really should give this one a try as well. You won't be disappointed.

As for me, I'll write up a proper review either later tonight, or tomorrow as my schedule and projects allow.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Bro I don't remember the last time I felt the need to invest so much of myself to understand what the fuck is going on or who are we talking about, who is who and what is what and when and where. Half the game felt like I was missing some meme like its based on some TV series or book, because being able to orientate myself shouldn't take this much effort, unless the dev wanted it to be so difficult. That being said by the end I enjoyed the experience, it kept my interest, the dialogue is pretty good and characters are interesting, I don't dislike any of them, but the story feels like everything but the kitchen sink. MC seems to go from just running a club to becoming super sayian playboy chosen one and gathering his ,missfit merry goon party in like a day or something. Would have like it to be much more focused, present and cohesive, but will gladly play the following chapters just to see what kind of crazy goofy shit happens down the line.
Also after all this buildup, I'm expecting the meeting with Ophelia to just blow me the fuck away. Maybe little romance idk

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Bro I don't remember the last time I felt the need to invest so much of myself to understand what the fuck is going on or who are we talking about, who is who and what is what and when and where. Half the game felt like I was missing some meme like its based on some TV series or book, because being able to orientate myself shouldn't take this much effort, unless the dev wanted it to be so difficult. That being said by the end I enjoyed the experience, it kept my interest, the dialogue is pretty good and characters are interesting, I don't dislike any of them, but the story feels like everything but the kitchen sink. MC seems to go from just running a club to becoming super sayian playboy chosen one and gathering his ,missfit merry goon party in like a day or something. Would have like it to be much more focused, present and cohesive, but will gladly play the following chapters just to see what kind of crazy goofy shit happens down the line.
Also after all this buildup, I'm expecting the meeting with Ophelia to just blow me the fuck away. Maybe little romance idk
I didn't felt like that at all. this felt very smooth for me, like I knew where it was going but also still surprised me quite a lot.

Maybe it was due to a book series that is somewhat similar to this game(Dresden files, but it's also very different), but mainly the themes of the powers that surround the mc are similar. But even so, the dev only started to read it not too long ago. So it's not like it was based on that on purpose. But even without the book, being a fantasy nerd I already knew a lot of what lot of the world/powers were based on.

Besides I enjoy a story like that a lot more, then a story that try to drag everything for forever and failed to land on it's feet on the reveals(and we still have more to come, yay!). I felt the mc actually doing something, rather then being a passive schmuck that waits for the world(and his harem) to fall into his lap.

I'm glad you still enjoyed, but we definitely had a very different experience.

Reactions: ardwankery

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
To me it felt more like I was just discovering that a collection of myths I'd already known about was true. It felt like a fairly natural development of the various races and such, but with each having something different to them, than what I expected.

As long as you keep an open mind about the whole mythological creatures thing and don't question the MC's condition too much early on, you'll have smooth sailing through the game. The more I thought about it, the more I felt alienated, because I felt I'd missed something important, but it's just explained later.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn this was a good game! Got hooked immediately (got a little crush on Nessa and Alvara :) )
Whats the release rate for the chapters (ballpark)?

Cause it need to be a chapter a week......atleast.......damn, got addicted fast here....jonesing for more blond/silver-black love...

All kidding aside, cudos to a amazing game, can't wait to continue the story!

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Damn this was a good game! Got hooked immediately (got a little crush on Nessa and Alvara :) )

Cause it need to be a chapter a week......atleast.......damn, got addicted fast here....jonesing for more blond/silver-black love...

The Nessa short story is next and what Kyois is currently working on. Chapter 5 will be after that and we'll need to wait a bit for that. Personally I can't wait for the Nessa short story since she's so adorable.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hopefully he has received his upgrades he was waiting on, I know how much his other system might have slowed him down, and he was expecting his power supply soon, if not by now. I build PC's for fun and work when I can do it, so yeah the wait for parts can sometimes drive you nuts.

He was working through the parts wait though so we can eagerly wait and see, and yeah Im really wanting to see our future High priestesses story. (Mine atleast)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Hopefully he has received his upgrades he was waiting on, I know how much his other system might have slowed him down, and he was expecting his power supply soon, if not by now. I build PC's for fun and work when I can do it, so yeah the wait for parts can sometimes drive you nuts.

He was working through the parts wait though so we can eagerly wait and see, and yeah Im really wanting to see our future High priestesses story. (Mine atleast)
plus covid has slowed down shipping. something i ordered wont arrive til the 20th so that aint pretty either

Reactions: Zivairs and Repuci

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018

release rate is slowish but good can be waited.
Personally, as much as I'd love for more frequent releases when the story is as good as the one this game is presenting, I would much rather wait for more high-quality content than see Kyois getting burned out or rushing to put out updates to the game that aren't nearly as refined as they could be in an effort to meet self-imposed deadlines. As far as I'm aware, there isn't any set schedule for the releases, just that we'll get them when they are ready, and not before. (Something I'm fine with, especially when the content is as good as what we've seen so far).

That said, I'm in full agreement here about the overall quality of this game, and it is definitely one worth waiting for the next release to. (A release that I too, am eagerly awaiting)

Reactions: Zivairs and Haast

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Everyone, work on the Promised Short-Story, is ongoing. Had a few bumps with my Laptop overheating and shutting down. Causing me to lose some sleep while I monitored the temps. The good news, is the last part of my PC has arrived, and my PC has been put together. Now I’m just transferring over Data, it should be too long now before I can start render on a PC. Time to give this old Laptop a good rest.

Oh, these look familiar are we going to get more info on them?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020

Everyone, work on the Promised Short-Story, is ongoing. Had a few bumps with my Laptop overheating and shutting down. Causing me to lose some sleep while I monitored the temps. The good news, is the last part of my PC has arrived, and my PC has been put together. Now I’m just transferring over Data, it should be too long now before I can start render on a PC. Time to give this old Laptop a good rest.

Oh, these look familiar are we going to get more info on them?
Can't wait :p (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why isn't harem tag there? Game obviously has a big harem.
well................ not rly, true that he has sex with many and all are more or less currently staying with him but he only has sex with that amazonian (who wouldn't).

Reactions: Repuci
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes