TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
see ether he's sorry or not didn't matter to me he made the choice to kill her and his punishment is well deserved gut stabbing your other half doesn't leave much in the way of forgiveness but please give me your guys opinion id love to hear it

( and i know its just a game but its fun to talk about this stuff :giggle: )
Leaving him alive allows for enhanced interrogation tactics that could give information on the father, the one who ordered the killing, so he would be useful, whatever happens after, I just don't care, but the father will die no matter what.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Holy shit. I found this game two days ago, and it become my favorite. i'm a fantasy nerd(+a harem lover), and this game hit all those spots for me like no other game on this site. I'm looking forward to see where this game goes. And I think Ness is a succubus, because I can't get enough of her :LOL:.

I got a strong Dresden files vibes from this game, probably why I love it so much...

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
( and i know its just a game but its fun to talk about this stuff :giggle: )
I have a channel on our Discord to discuss the game. Feel free to join and argue with some members(Cursen) on why we shouldn’t go around killing all the LIs besides Vanessa. Lol

Holy shit. I found this game two days ago, and it become my favorite. i'm a fantasy nerd(+a harem lover), and this game hit all those spots for me like no other game on this site. I'm looking forward to see where this game goes. And I think Ness is a succubus, because I can't get enough of her :LOL:.

I got a strong Dresden files vibes from this game, probably why I love it so much...
I am happy you enjoyed it, thank you for playing.

Just going to let everyone know….Before I had Felia join(The Faun), Kelyera(The Succubus) was going to be Vanessa’s guide to the Myth world. So maybe I am still writing Vanessa with a Succubs’s influence. Lol

Just started reading the Dresden Files, and I am enjoying them to no end. I’m getting a little worried they will begin to influence my writing.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
I have a channel on our Discord to discuss the game. Feel free to join and argue with some members(Cursen) on why we shouldn’t go around killing all the LIs besides Vanessa. Lol

I am happy you enjoyed it, thank you for playing.

Just going to let everyone know….Before I had Felia join(The Faun), Kelyera(The Succubus) was going to be Vanessa’s guide to the Myth world. So maybe I am still writing Vanessa with a Succubs’s influence. Lol

Just started reading the Dresden Files, and I am enjoying them to no end. I’m getting a little worried they will begin to influence my writing.
will vanessa be in the next update :)

Reactions: Zivairs

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Vanessa will be in CH Five. But won’t you guys be tired of her? After all, her Short-Story is up next.
I love all the women in the game, but when it comes to unnatural beauty Ness has them all beat. I don't know why, like the way she acts + her looks, makes for a deadly combo that none of the other women could bring for me(all of them are beautiful, but it's just something about her). But never the less, i want to see all of their stories.

i don't even want to start to talk about Alvara scenes....i won't be able to stop.

Reactions: Haast and Zivairs

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I feel like you really have similar minds already, and it's not a bad thing. At first I was like hey, this proteg is a bit cocky. Then a human cop showed up, who is super into the proteg. Then super beings stated to mess with his life, while he had to keep those he care about safe by hurting himself. Then I found myself several hours later, looking at the "wait for the next update".

Considering your theme for the game, you are bond to have those things. But i feel like you bring a lot of different life to all of it, all the choices of the game felt really well done. Making question my actions(except Winston, I beat the shit out of that fucker and I wanted to squeeze all the info out of him to get to father. And I tested the water on Ness other route...it was the fastest I have ever went back to an older save.

And oh boy, Sammy is the best bro...I just hope the mc will let him on easy about his sister and him. I don't want the mc to get the same treatment as most of Sammy's handy work :ROFLMAO:.

I honesty feel like you injected me with a drug at some point, I couldn't stop. But I wouldn't mind being under it again. :D

Fyi you'll be the first creator I subscribe to on patreon, I just wait for next month(If I understood how the billing works). As money is a bit tight at the moment, but I can't just ignore the fun you gave me.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the myth/folklore, instead of a short story why not a codex? that way you could work on it when you had the time/wanted and not really have to render anything unless you wanted to put examples of said myths but even so it would be less renders I wager, just a thought.
Also, I'm glad your girlfriend is better.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For the myth/folklore, instead of a short story why not a codex? that way you could work on it when you had the time/wanted and not really have to render anything unless you wanted to put examples of said myths but even so it would be less renders I wager, just a thought.
Also, I'm glad your girlfriend is better.
I like the codex idea. Especially as it is something that can be written without need of any renders or art. I'd love to know more about the world

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I agree to the idea of something like a in-game codex or glossary detailing your lore of the myth & human world, myth species, etc. For example, detailing how different of a species are Sorcerers from Humans, prophecy of the Archon, Key events that set-up the current world right before the start of Reluctant Archon. In the codex/glossary maybe include more background details to the bloodline families & myths (like them having certain known attributes & character traits or quirks, past relationships between clans & races).
Also maybe something of a simple character sheet with short descriptions & photos (like the profile pics in the discord's #cult-roles) of the girls & others, like a notebook or diary.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I agree to the idea of something like a in-game codex or glossary detailing your lore of the myth & human world, myth species, etc. For example, detailing how different of a species are Sorcerers from Humans, prophecy of the Archon, Key events that set-up the current world right before the start of Reluctant Archon. In the codex/glossary maybe include more background details to the bloodline families & myths (like them having certain known attributes & character traits or quirks, past relationships between clans & races).
Also maybe something of a simple character sheet with short descriptions & photos (like the profile pics in the discord's #cult-roles) of the girls & others, like a notebook or diary.
I was thinking the same, the Codex is the Mc's magical notebook where he noted down all this information for later use.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Having a codex was one of my first thoughts too, because it would let you expand the world you're creating and give you freedom to go into details as a writer, while also keeping your workload lower, since you'd only make 1-2 renders per race at most, unless you'd complicate it by adding different renders as you progress, like The DeLuca Family has it with it's characters.
I'm glad your girlfriend's well again and I hope it'll remain that way.

Also where's my damn vampire sexy time, dammit?
*swings fist*

Reactions: Haast

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Having a codex was one of my first thoughts too, because it would let you expand the world you're creating and give you freedom to go into details as a writer, while also keeping your workload lower, since you'd only make 1-2 renders per race at most, unless you'd complicate it by adding different renders as you progress, like The DeLuca Family has it with it's characters.
I'm glad your girlfriend's well again and I hope it'll remain that way.

Also where's my damn vampire sexy time, dammit?
*swings fist*
thats a really good idea maybe a character info screen

Reactions: Max1276 and Haast
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes