Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Why isn't harem tag there? Game obviously has a big harem.
As stated by cxx the MC is just having sex with different ladies. For this to be a harem at least three of those need to be in a relationship with him. Them's the rules. But seeing as the MC is going around making them 'his' left and right (at least in the playthroughs of yours truly) it may very well become one.

I enjoyed this far more than I thought I would. My only real complaint would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I enjoyed this far more than I thought I would. My only real complaint would be
The MC only considers letting Ishida live if Katsumi is with you. The MC says it himself: “I’m pretty sure Katsumi is crying herself to sleep right now thinking about the loss of a family member.” And follows it up with ‘I’m getting soft..’ And you know what happens next.

The reason why the MC didn’t care/didn’t offer the other goons to live was that Sammy got to them first. Instead of talking to the MC, the goons charged him and Marena after Saeko calls for help. Would you stop to try and speak to someone intent on hurting/possibly killing you?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Question. What's the length compared to other "completed" games? Aside from the prequel which delivers more lore, is there a solid length to this 4 chapter long game? Cheers for any info :)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Question. What's the length compared to other "completed" games? Aside from the prequel which delivers more lore, is there a solid length to this 4 chapter long game? Cheers for any info :)
The game is not complete first of all, not even close, so I'm not sure there needs to be a comparison. I'll say it's about 8~ but there are a few paths you could take, so your time may vary. The choices you make matter quite a bit in the game.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Very good story, enjoyed playing. Almost everyone out to 'get' the MC was maybe a little too much for me, I'm quite fragile. :D

Nice to see our Avaron getting in on some lesbian action. :sneaky:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

I am going to be putting the VN on a sort of hold. (I Paused my Patreon, so you guys shouldn’t be charged.) I know, this is not what you wanted to hear.
Why am I doing this?
A new position opened up at my job, and I can’t ignore the chance of trying to get the part. If my girl needs more surgery in the future (We don’t think she will need it but I’d like to have a safety net just in case.) The benefits alone make it worth pursuing. So I’ll be giving my training all my attention for the time being.
I will be working on this VN, whenever I need a break from all the studying/hands-on training. But I feel it won’t be enough time spent on the VN to justify keeping my Patreon unpaused.
Stay safe. Hopefully, the next time I post something with the title Update, it will be a VN update and me giving you the news that I got the position.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Like cxx said, the very best of luck Zivairs!

While further updates to your game will be sorely missed by us rotten thieving bastards, do know that we for the most part are a caring and patient bunch that will most probably still be here when you do find the time to work on this again.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

I am going to be putting the VN on a sort of hold. (I Paused my Patreon, so you guys shouldn’t be charged.) I know, this is not what you wanted to hear.
Why am I doing this?
A new position opened up at my job, and I can’t ignore the chance of trying to get the part. If my girl needs more surgery in the future (We don’t think she will need it but I’d like to have a safety net just in case.) The benefits alone make it worth pursuing. So I’ll be giving my training all my attention for the time being.
I will be working on this VN, whenever I need a break from all the studying/hands-on training. But I feel it won’t be enough time spent on the VN to justify keeping my Patreon unpaused.
Stay safe. Hopefully, the next time I post something with the title Update, it will be a VN update and me giving you the news that I got the position.
Do what you need to do man, you can't be well if you don't take care off yourself first. Good luck - and stay safe & healthy. Your project here is amazing and unique we all await your return and hope to see some progress down the line - but make your nest a proper setting for the future. Without that we are all diminished; with your return, we are more than we were before - keep up the good work.

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
good luck dev now il have to look for another dev to think about subscribing to there patreon this is one of my most favourite games...... thanx for this

Reactions: Lazer of Lok

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Fu@king hell I didnt notice the "onhold" till today and I basically check everyday to see if we got an update...Dev hope things turn a good corner for you, dont think your really need to pause your Patreon . As one of the best story tellers doing games like this you deserve support there, reallyhope you get the promotion. And not to sound too selfish also come back and continue your work on the game, plot wise i feel it even good enough for a mainstream game

This mix of lore and the way it is told is something special here, keeps you on the edge of your seat. While the ero scenes are done well ( orc could still use some refining) it honestly in the end doesnt really matter the story itself keeps you wanting more and coming back

keefer43 said it best.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes