the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Reluctant Archon Chapter.Four.Part.Three.Alpha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
loved this update, but from now on i'll probably wait for the full chapter before downloading, it was way to short.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
loved this update, but from now on i'll probably wait for the full chapter before downloading, it was way to short.
It was leaked, it's an alpha build and the update isn't done yet. It's not supposed to be out to the public.

Found a bug..
Yeah, the dev knows. It was explained in the patreon post why it's missing.
The build is an alpha build and not done yet, and is not supposed to be out for the public. It was leaked by someone.

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
quick (and possibly stupid) question, but: if this is chapter 4, part 3
.. where can I find previous chapters?
cause I don't seem to find them, here :(

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
It was leaked, it's an alpha build and the update isn't done yet. It's not supposed to be out to the public.

Yeah, the dev knows.
The build is an alpha build and not done yet, and is not supposed to be out for the public. It was leaked by someone.
Whoops... I'll wait for it then. I got the whole 4th chapter still to play, I've been waiting since like forever :D

Reactions: Zivairs

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
quick (and possibly stupid) question, but: if this is chapter 4, part 3
.. where can I find previous chapters?
cause I don't seem to find them, here :(
I just ask a similar question... about deleting previous release

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Yeah, the dev knows. It was explained in the patreon post why it's missing.
aw, gotcha, will check it out once it is updated again then.

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
If i'm not mistaken, this update should be the end of chapter 4

But since it's a leak, I'll wait for the official release for non-patrons ; because respect.

But damn, will it be hard.....
If it makes you feel any better, Chapter 4 isn't finished yet. This was just an alpha build, Kyois still has to complete the rest of Chapter 4.

Kudos for waiting for the public release though!

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes