JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I have to admit there was a little hope on saving that if I turned down Alvara that I was going to get some vampire action when she walked in the room ;) I still liked the scene though.
So....you are prepared to turn down one of the main girls for a side vampire chic? Hmm...I just hope that's not your canon...but you wanted to see and explore where that option leads.
Ahh.... Oberon.....you will be the scapegoat to reach the father. Just wait for the next update. Enjoy your breakfast until then

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
So....you are prepared to turn down one of the main girls for a side vampire chic? Hmm...I just hope that's not your canon...but you wanted to see and explore where that option leads.
Ahh.... Oberon.....you will be the scapegoat to reach the father. Just wait for the next update. Enjoy your breakfast until then
lol nope not my cannon. But I'm not gonna lie she kinda got me interested when she flashes on the way back to the mansion.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
lol nope not my cannon. But I'm not gonna lie she kinda got me interested when she flashes on the way back to the mansion.
Not my first choice but i try that option too after i finish my first route and i kinda disappointed about that scene too i waited for some vampire attention but MC scare her away :(

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I think what's necessary for Lucilla to become attractive to the MC would be some kind of redemption path. She already got taken down a notch or fifty, maybe this helps her to actually discover she's capable of being a decent(ish) person... vampire... whatever.
The older among us might remember story arcs from Buffy and/or Angel, so she could do a Spike, so to speak.
But then that would probably take a whole lot of storytime that needs to be written and rendered, and we already have a lot of fascinating and hot girls swooning for our Archon.
Hmm, spin-off game maybe? " 'Blood Of The Archon - Lucilla's Redemption' A game in The Reluctant Archon Universe" ;)
As it is now I way prefer a certain other vamp, and also personally hope that a certain sweet half-succubus girl will get more game time in the future!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I think what's necessary for Lucilla to become attractive to the MC would be some kind of redemption path. She already got taken down a notch or fifty, maybe this helps her to actually discover she's capable of being a decent(ish) person... vampire... whatever.
The older among us might remember story arcs from Buffy and/or Angel, so she could do a Spike, so to speak.
But then that would probably take a whole lot of storytime that needs to be written and rendered, and we already have a lot of fascinating and hot girls swooning for our Archon.
Hmm, spin-off game maybe? " 'Blood Of The Archon - Lucilla's Redemption' A game in The Reluctant Archon Universe" ;)
As it is now I way prefer a certain other vamp, and also personally hope that a certain sweet half-succubus girl will get more game time in the future!
I hope MC can go home in this update i realy miss my lil Succubus and that other girl from other family (making teleport portal chick from Rathmore family) kinda deserve some attention too i hope we can have some fun with her too..

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I hope MC can go home in this update i realy miss my lil Succubus and that other girl from other family (making teleport portal chick from Rathmore family) kinda deserve some attention too i hope we can have some fun with her too..
lol I forgot about the rathmore family. That wouldnt be in my cannon ending either if that was an option though. She clearly didn't a crap about you till you flexed your power. But I hope I can make the succubus one my my priestess's as well as the seer.

Reactions: Zivairs

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
But first I hope we can put the elders (dad's supporters) in their place...like Oberon...he is demanding that we must be present at the breakfast.
Also, warewolves are our ally and elves are our brother's. Wolves and elves are enemies. And, we are helping Amazonian while brother is against it. So, in the future there's a high chance 2 brothers will fight for their beliefs. And don't forget about our sister who likes to call herself in first person plural form. Daddy's girl who always snitched on us. It won't be a surprise if she is also responsible for Zoe and our unborn child's death.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
But first I hope we can put the elders (dad's supporters) in their place...like Oberon...he is demanding that we must be present at the breakfast.
Also, warewolves are our ally and elves are our brother's. Wolves and elves are enemies. And, we are helping Amazonian while brother is against it. So, in the future there's a high chance 2 brothers will fight for their beliefs. And don't forget about our sister who likes to call herself in first person plural form. Daddy's girl who always snitched on us. It won't be a surprise if she is also responsible for Zoe and our unborn child's death.
True it always feels cannon in my story not to give 2 shits about the family. After all none of them, the family or the elders tried to prevent what happened to you in the past. (the ones that knew) And later the ones that found out exiling your father seems like a slap on the wrist punishment for what he did. Especially since he's obviously still balls deep in family politics. If the elders had any real intention of having you become the family head they would have done more to permanently get rid of your father for good. If anything the family should fear the day you become powerful enough to squash them.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
lol I forgot about the rathmore family. That wouldnt be in my cannon ending either if that was an option though. She clearly didn't a crap about you till you flexed your power. But I hope I can make the succubus one my my priestess's as well as the seer.
It's against the rules to sleep with other families....so, even though MC doesn't follow the rules, rathmore woman does. It's because she doesn't know who you are she wants to sleep with you. The moment she finds out about your lineage, she will probably back down. Otherwise their peace treaty will be broken... and a war might break out between two families.

Alvara.....I hope you didn't collect our sperm and handed over to aunt. That would be the end of out deal.

• Haha
Reactions: Zivairs and Dalish

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Coming from Rebirth and I'm loving it. Much longer and has sex content. I think I have power fantasy or something lol.
In my opinion the two games are quite differrent, aside from their supernatural theme.
First of all, I consider both above the majority of the games found here. You get a feeling for when devs like what they are doing, and I think it is clear for both games that their creators do just that!
There are some differences in overall pollish and graphics quality, and I feel Rebirth is the better one here, no offense intended. I think it has been mentioned RA's scenes are rendered on a notebook (sorry if I mix something up here), so maybe there'll be a highdef remastered version in the future... ;)
Now, game style wise, how to put it... Rebirth feels like a slowly building romance drama flick, a little vampire-slice-of-life-ish with some action elements. Quite like Likesblondes' Life With Mary went pacewise, which I *loved*, despite what I personally feel a somewhat disappointing ending.
Reluctant Archon is more like an action packed movie triology (imagine the movie trailer... "In a World where hidden powers rule...") with an R rating, with badass yet vulnerable love interests, a strong yet relatable MC, deliciously hateable bad guys, and a rich and deep world created from mythology from all over the real world without it feeling patchworky.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Would be awesome if some sort of cross promotion happened. If not using a character at least a mention of events or something happening in the other game. kind of like Saints row and red faction are linked by ultor.
I haven’t played Rebirth yet, (It’s in my backlog.) But from what I’ve glimpsed about it, the Leeches(lol) are from the VTM/World of Darkness setting? (I could be wrong, correct me if I am please, and then forget about what comes next. Ha!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I haven’t played Rebirth yet, (It’s in my backlog.) But from what I’ve glimpsed about it, the Leeches(lol) are from the VTM/World of Darkness setting? (I could be wrong, correct me if I am please, and then forget about what comes next. Ha!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, Rebirth from what I could tell is at least based on world of darkness, but correction, vamps on world of darkness are weaker than werewolves for the most part(if i remember correctly, also, maybe there are vamps more powerful than a wolf, but it seems to be rare).

Reactions: Dalish and Zivairs

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
yes, Rebirth from what I could tell is at least based on world of darkness, but correction, vamps on world of darkness are weaker than werewolves for the most part(if i remember correctly, also, maybe there are vamps more powerful than a wolf, but it seems to be rare).
I know physically Garou are one of the strongest, with mentals going to mages and socials normally being the changelings. Vampires are sort of a general strength when we're talking 13-8th gen and don't really start to surpass the others until around 7th gen when their disciplines become exceptionally nasty there. Demons and Mummies I know are broken to hell, but I never played those two so can't really say for sure.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes