7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
yeah Zivairs likes to use that phrase.. Bye-bye... What do you like it to say? I'll push for some changes...
I wouldn't like the dialog to say anything specific at all really, just variety.
It IS the spice of life, and like the one above me said any of those phrases would work for me, but not every single time, well not the same one repeatedly, thats the only issue I had with it.
Bye-bye just doesn't sound like an adult is speaking.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
This is a great novel so far, though I was SO wishing for some combat action, I do love the mythos.
Two questions, the instrumental of "I put a spell on you" where can find that and second, in future updates, is it possible to quit using the phrase "Bye-bye" with every exit?
I can understand it from one specific character, or once in a blue moon, but I saw it far too often, which is why I brought it up.
Just an observation, keep up the great work!
My girlfriend always says ‘Bye-bye, see you later on tonight’ Whenever I leave to work, or she does. So it was just bleeding into the story, I’ll try to be more aware of it in future updates.

As for your other question, it’s Spell on You/Beethoven Moonlight by the lovely Julijana Sarac.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
My girlfriend always says ‘Bye-bye, see you later on tonight’ Whenever I leave to work, or she does. So it was just bleeding into the story, I’ll try to be more aware of it in future updates.

As for your other question, it’s Spell on You/Beethoven Moonlight by the lovely Julijana Sarac.
I just finished what you have already created and the Christmas bonus and am highly impressed, thank you for creating a compelling and creative world and for also listening to a fan of your work about the phrase, AND lastly for the song title, I am sure she also did another couple that are used in this part of the game, so I cant wait to look her up.

Reactions: Zivairs

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hey Zivairs never said which 9th or 11th ;)
:D Personally when hes ready is when it should come out, there is a *Bleep* of a lot happening right now so Im just hoping him and the GF are safe and well.

Reactions: Lazer of Lok

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea he wants to release but wanting and getting are 2 totally different things.

Tohe Miju

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, Can anyone help me? I don't wanna have asexual relationship with Alvara because I see her as a elder sister but in the game they always get sexual n stuff. Can I somehow have a normal relationship with Alvara?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Hello, Can anyone help me? I don't wanna have asexual relationship with Alvara because I see her as a elder sister but in the game they always get sexual n stuff. Can I somehow have a normal relationship with Alvara?
I think the choice that decides the nature your relationship with her is when she is hurt during the fight in the throne room. You can choose 'you are mine', or 'you are my guardian'. Choose 'you are my guardian' if you don't want a romantic relationship with her.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
whaaaaat????

i thought that would be impossible.
Someone that don´t want the hot Amazonian as an LI.... WoW :ROFLMAO:

but seriously i don´t really know if it is possible to avoid alvara completely as an lover.maybe in all choices you make regarding alvara make the choices as if she is your guardian or friend no love triggering choices.
but really i don´t know if its possible to avoid alvara because i never thought someone would try to avoid the Amazonian Goddess :love:

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Before she die in throne room just chose "You are my guardian" choice and that's it.

And how can some one resist Amazonian Goddesses charm i realy don't get it but i have respect for other's choice (hard to understand this one :ROFLMAO: but still)

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Im still wondering what Valkryies would be like, Amazons are nice, but a lil' Valkryie would be even better.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Remember the Idea of Valkryies was only in my head, If the Dev runs with the Idea oneday adds them it'd be cool, but Id like him to continue as is just as much.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes