Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, musta missed that information somewhere. I mean, all the elves there got boobs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't know if any of those are his husband but I think he did appear briefly in one scene early on.

I have said twice that the Elder Brother was gay. Back in the interrogation cell, when Nolan tells the MC they will go out for dinner and Nolan will introduce the MC to his Husband. And then again in the Short-Story were Persephone called the Elder Ashall child Achillean, which is a play on Achilles name. Because he was known for having male lovers.

That being said: I have twisted quite a bit of lore to create my VN's world, so…what makes you think those Elves were the female of the species? Because they have a bosom? We didn't get to see down-south did we?
Found what I was looking for anyway.

Zivairs

Does all this mean the guy can kick my ass now cos I did kinda punch him the face and try to steal his women in a dream ..... before they all kinda turned that back on me .... not that i'm complaining.

Anyways .... just making sure he isn't going to like, explode me or anything.

I'll be a good healy goddess .... no more face punches to the scary Archon man.

Still wanna steal his women though .... at least 2 .... the big sexy muscly Amazonian and the big sexy muscly Orc woman.

• Haha
Reactions: Zivairs and L30

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I tried the forgiving route, it's not so much better, MC just left Winston to die after he break his noggin. Prometheus Winston is so much better in terms of drama.

I legit thought Nolan was gay. There's a scene in the police station, he said MC should meet his husband.
So that all marriage thing is just a cover to hide he is gay ? or that picture i share is kinda weird i read it like 10 15 times and not totally get it ..

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
SecretDesire Nolan is gay, his Husband may look female but thats because of what Avaron1974 said they are effeminate, males / female they all look female...
With the whole he chose to marry etc, to his father etc they think of the husband as nothing but a fling, if they ever had kids the father would have killed those too, like he did with the MC's
His Husband and their brother/sister or whatever were there, and they weren't happy at the husband being called a plaything, they were also quite protective of Winston, either because of his standing with the family or something else.

Atleast thats my take on that situation, also Zestari may or may not be a female, she was named Woman at first so she probably is a female, but that could be a trick... All elves look like women, its like Dwarves... All Dwarves have beards. (Maybe not in this, Zivairs story afterall)

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I just love this story. If only the creator was able to use/make better models ;) It doesnt diminish the game, at all. But if the models were like WVM or Love and submission (the updated pictures), it would be at the top of my list. Now its top 5. Keep it up.

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I had an eye on this game for a long time, but somehow I did not want to play. I finally downloaded and played yesterday, and now I can't stop playing. Nice game.

Vanessa and Marena <3 :love:

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Elf's involved the game that Zestari is kinda seems like Zoe and she is totally hot. I hope they try to give her to MC like wolfs leave Serena with MC. :D
And i am realy curious about one thing ... Is there a Saint who forgive Winston ? .. because i killed him with such joy and happy about it ... :ROFLMAO:
im sad to say i let him live

• Thinking Face
Reactions: utterogarbage

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I gave my brother the informant myself.... the whole thing warranted a gruesome, painful, slow death but not eternity 20yrs sure but not that

Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs Hey i got a little problem at one point
View attachment 615198
this conversation kinda messed my mind but i am not native so maybe my bad but it's confusing asf.
I’ll try to clear it up, Nolan chose to marry Elred. Instead of marring someone from the other Families. The Elders of the Ashall family are okay with it because they see Elred as a plaything since Elred can’t carry a child in their current state.

Does all this mean the guy can kick my ass now cos I did kinda punch him the face and try to steal his women in a dream ..... before they all kinda turned that back on me .... not that i'm complaining.

Anyways .... just making sure he isn't going to like, explode me or anything.

I'll be a good healy goddess .... no more face punches to the scary Archon man.

Still wanna steal his women though .... at least 2 .... the big sexy muscly Amazonian and the big sexy muscly Orc woman.
I mean, it won’t be easy, with all the worshippers you have, but he can. Currently, I don’t see why he would, though. You already healed him once(twice, depending on the choice that was made.) So as long as you keep your hands to yourself, I think the MC could let you get away with your fantasies.

Well, I let the player choose if the MC wants to be with those women, so if the player decides to have just a friendship with them. I can maybe see those women walking into another Temple for a bit of fun, :ROFLMAO: . Although you may have to indulge their Goddesses(Artemis, and the unknown Ork Goddess.)

do you think we'll get more content with the healing goddess?
She will be shown every now and then, but if you mean the other kind of ‘content’ probably not. Unless I make the Archon a woman…I mean the Elves can do it, why can’t the Archon. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I’ll try to clear it up, Nolan chose to marry Elred. Instead of marring someone from the other Families. The Elders of the Ashall family are okay with it because they see Elred as a plaything since Elred can’t carry a child in their current state.

I mean, it won’t be easy, with all the worshippers you have, but he can. Currently, I don’t see why he would, though. You already healed him once(twice, depending on the choice that was made.) So as long as you keep your hands to yourself, I think the MC could let you get away with your fantasies.

Well, I let the player choose if the MC wants to be with those women, so if the player decides to have just a friendship with them. I can maybe see those women walking into another Temple for a bit of fun, :ROFLMAO: . Although you may have to indulge their Goddesses(Artemis, and the unknown Ork Goddess.)

She will be shown every now and then, but if you mean the other kind of ‘content’ probably not. Unless I make the Archon a woman…I mean the Elves can do it, why can’t the Archon. :devilish::ROFLMAO:
So Ashall Elders see Elred a Plaything because they can't have a child hmmm.. but in MC's home making portal scene Rathmore (name maybe wrong don't sure about it) family talked about "you can marry cousin alice" after that "Nolan find a way to have a child" kinda talk between them.
So Nolan have a way to make Elred Pregnant or other way around but they keeping as a secret if i got it right..
And if Ashall Elders only accept Elred because they can't have a child so if they learn about it they try to fuck Nolan up too like MC ? or it's just about MC is an Archon ...
Just wait and see.. and i realy curious about Elder Oberon he is working for/with MC's father and know everything about Zoe or MC and Demanding Archon on your feet is not a wise choice specially he know who you working for/with.. :D

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes