Hilkem

Sep 1, 2019
Oh, how I wish me being lazy was why this update took so long for only ten minutes of content. But no, I was at the bedside of my GF, who was in the hospital. As I've been saying for some time now. I even mentioned it in the post that contends these links, I guess they didn’t post my words along with the Links.

"I am sorry for the wait, but I had more pressing matters to attend to. Anyway, what you guys have been waiting for an update. It’s not as long as I wanted it to be, just the stuff I got done before my girl ended up in the hospital and some more things I did when she was resting.

The Good news is, we are back home, and I can give more time to the VN now. I already started work on Part Three, I’ll post an update after the Mortals get their turn at the VN."
i know this is a short update but still some good content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But in all fareness im just happy Things are looking beter , and that you and yours are back home safe. hope your gf recovery is going well(all be it in its early phase). keep up the great work you do both with this game and taking care of your loved ones.
im already looking forward to what you got planed for in your next update. :)

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Oh, how I wish me being lazy was why this update took so long for only ten minutes of content. But no, I was at the bedside of my GF, who was in the hospital. As I've been saying for some time now. I even mentioned it in the post that contends these links, I guess they didn’t post my words along with the Links.

"I am sorry for the wait, but I had more pressing matters to attend to. Anyway, what you guys have been waiting for an update. It’s not as long as I wanted it to be, just the stuff I got done before my girl ended up in the hospital and some more things I did when she was resting.

The Good news is, we are back home, and I can give more time to the VN now. I already started work on Part Three, I’ll post an update after the Mortals get their turn at the VN."
Take care of her Zivairs, that news totally passed under my radar...

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I already started work on Part Three, I’ll post an update after the Mortals get their turn at the VN."
I hope your gf is in better health now. How many parts will your 0.4 update contain?

There seems to be a weird "version number + part" versioning going on in multiple dev teams. When I was a programmer we used sub levels in the version number to indicate progress instead of mysterious "parts". Actually, earlier 0.4 part 1 was 0.3.1 and this was 0.3.2. Until your 0.4 update is fully complete, the version number should be 0.3.x. WVM dev is clever enough to use this kind of versioning while giving people smaller updates until the whole day is complete. ;)

The reason I'm giving this feedback is that part updates cause only confusion while simple subversion told the story without confusion. I really like this game but I want to play a bigger update instead of few minutes. Keep on the good work!

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018

Dont bother replying to pleople like him. they dont bother to read comments and just complain.
I apreciate you had the time to finish even this update and i hope you GF is feeling alot better now.

good luck and stay safe .

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Kinda disappointed on how short this update was, especially when I waited 3 months for it.
Kinda disappointed on how you didn't read the almost two-three pages of comment wishing the dev. luck and to focus in his GF (instead of the update) that went through a s*** storm and almost lose the mobility in her legs ,then rehab.
Even with all that the Dev released something for the fans

Queria otro contenido1a.jpg

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
About this update one thing bothered me tho... Dude MC walk with wings and everyone seems like they saw man (or women) with wings everyday... they don't react don't surprise don't giving react to it kinda weird.
MC talked about last Archon in the game a little.
"I believe humans just discovered how useful fire is when the last Archon walked the earth." it's seems like it's 1000/1 rare kinda thing see a Archon and yet everyone talk and act like they see Archon everyday :D

LordVile

Apr 3, 2018
Just happy to see it continue after so long, although do have to agree after such good character building and lore building need a bit of work on the whole peoples reactions, I mean we all know about dinosaurs but if we suddenly came face to face with a T-rex or something else hostile we wouldn't just be able to hug it like a long lost brother and joke about our sexual preferences

Reactions: SecretDesire

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Oh Shit, that's too short. Oh well, finally put Winston back in his place. with a rock. behind his back.

About this update one thing bothered me tho... Dude MC walk with wings and everyone seems like they saw man (or women) with wings everyday... they don't react don't surprise don't giving react to it kinda weird.
"I believe humans just discovered how useful fire is when the last Archon walked the earth." it's seems like it's 1000/1 rare kinda thing see a Archon and yet everyone talk and act like they see Archon everyday
Just happy to see it continue after so long, although do have to agree after such good character building and lore building need a bit of work on the whole peoples reactions, I mean we all know about dinosaurs but if we suddenly came face to face with a T-rex or something else hostile we wouldn't just be able to hug it like a long lost brother and joke about our sexual preferences
huh, that's true. wonder if they think MC some kind of fallen angel, that's why they didn't freak out. also who is Elder Oberon again? must some kind of bigshot if he think he can demand an archon like that.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
"I believe humans just discovered how useful fire is when the last Archon walked the earth." it's seems like it's 1000/1 rare kinda thing see a Archon and yet everyone talk and act like they see Archon everyday :D
Maybe they're others creatures with wing of dif. types? Unless he unleash his power/multi-cast spells i doubt most of them can sense or know that he's the Archon of the book/profecy/etc
edit: outside of the gods,elder and others skilled beings and even then they may mistake him for a powerfull sorcerer and nothing more

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
grrrrrr Sweeeet :devilish: :devilish:

Revenge part 1 Complete hehe that was good with Prometheus for Winston :devilish:

can´t wait to see what the Mc has in store for the Father and Atabey :devilish::devilish:

and it is true they seemed all not to much surprised to see an sorcerer with wings,but on the other side maybe it is not so unusual when sorcerers and elves and vampires seeing a sorcerer with wings he could cast a spell on himself for wings or something that could explain it maybe a little.
and the MC is saying that he want´s to make a glam for himself as soon as possible but has not the materials for it now.

Reactions: obliferous_gentery
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes