SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i am soo excited about this update because MC need to "Connect" with priestess he got :D so he only got Alvara and Elizabeth in family manor so one of them need to be Connection :D
other then that i smell revenge,i smell blood,winston and father or at the least one of them in 1 update.. :D

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Sorry about that, but it’s been a crazy few weeks. You probably already noticed I didn’t charge for this month, that’s because I wasn’t working on the VN. My girlfriend could no longer feel her legs and has been in the hospital. Naturally, I’ve been with her. After long talks with the Doctors, we’ve learned she had a mass pressing on her spinal cord. She needed surgery before permanent damage was done. So that’s where I’ve been, I’m posting this because the surgery went great, the mass was removed, and the Doctors are confident that no damage was done. Although she may have some physical therapy to go through, we’ll see when she recovers.
I’m back to working on the VN took some time off work so I could be home with my girl, and whenever she is resting, I’ll be working on this. Oh, and thanks to a Patron, I now have a Discord, I’m still learning it so things may change every now and then. But if you guys wished to talk amongst yourselves or yell at me for taking to long,(Haha!) now you can. (let me know if I linked that right.)

Looks like they had a nice dinner, wonder what they are talking about?

Whoa! Is this happening now?! It’s too soon…hopefully, someone comes in and ruins the mood, Ha!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019

Sorry about that, but it’s been a crazy few weeks. You probably already noticed I didn’t charge for this month, that’s because I wasn’t working on the VN. My girlfriend could no longer feel her legs and has been in the hospital. Naturally, I’ve been with her. After long talks with the Doctors, we’ve learned she had a mass pressing on her spinal cord. She needed surgery before permanent damage was done. So that’s where I’ve been, I’m posting this because the surgery went great, the mass was removed, and the Doctors are confident that no damage was done. Although she may have some physical therapy to go through, we’ll see when she recovers.
I’m back to working on the VN took some time off work so I could be home with my girl, and whenever she is resting, I’ll be working on this. Oh, and thanks to a Patron, I now have a Discord, I’m still learning it so things may change every now and then. But if you guys wished to talk amongst yourselves or yell at me for taking to long,(Haha!) now you can. (let me know if I linked that right.)

Looks like they had a nice dinner, wonder what they are talking about?

Whoa! Is this happening now?! It’s too soon…hopefully, someone comes in and ruins the mood, Ha!
if someone comes and ruin last image for me he/she got a realy big problem...

oh and realy sorry about your gf. i hope she get well soon

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
Take your time man, hope she gets well soon.

And wow that second picture, can't wait to see that, hopefully with no one ruining it haha

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No .. on to the pics ... Babes flock to power ... absolute power corrupts absolutely ... MC will be swimming in them bombshells !
Now the hard to wrap their head around the sudden MC ascension .... scions of power just manifest and vacuum everything!
These being the hard lines of how this game manifests ... MC still has a long way ahead to slowly relaunch his mojo straight up!

Happy new found gaming!

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes