Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Knowing a little of the real world mythology and history bouncing around in Zivairs bag of tricks there is a lot more than meets the eyes when it comes to the last update, partially because I added a little to said bag.

We have only barely skimmed the surface of whats happening, I have no Idea how much of the things I know about that he might be using in the long run, only that many things may mean more than they seem to, and could change future events in various severe ways.

Not having certain people around later might make some things more difficult later, or easier who knows.

PS: Trying not to let out any Ideas me and Zivairs chatted about out.

Just trust him to write a good story.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Knowing a little of the real world mythology and history bouncing around in Zivairs bag of tricks there is a lot more than meets the eyes when it comes to the last update, partially because I added a little to said bag.

We have only barely skimmed the surface of whats happening, I have no Idea how much of the things I know about that he might be using in the long run, only that many things may mean more than they seem to, and could change future events in various severe ways.

Not having certain people around later might make some things more difficult later, or easier who knows.

PS: Trying not to let out any Ideas me and Zivairs chatted about out.

Just trust him to write a good story.

I thought its just easy fuck who you want and dont who u dont want

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Many thanks to the dev for this game.
Finally got around to playing and thought this was excellent, a well told story in progress and am now looking forward to the next episode with high regard!
Great fun, great job! Thank you and well done!! (y)

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I thought its just easy fuck who you want and dont who u dont want
It is that, but so much more..., and less...
*Mind melts*

Lets just say Zivairs is learning a lot of the worlds Myths, Legends, and History behind the scenes to help him make a better game. Mainly in areas relating to things hes adding at the time or planning to add, eg. Magic or Vampires.

Just to remind people at the beginning of Chapter 4 MC is more than human, more than sorceror, maybe even more than a god, so the things he does could have lasting effects.

We just have to watch, Same Archon Time, Same Archon Channel lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. Keep on riding the supernatural train straight to nothingness ... 'cause the arm dissapearing
rule of magic <give something 4 magik to hapen> must be lost on this so called always a wizard
MC without the will to conjure on the common sense of asking 4 help. Family trait, I guess.

Reactions: Zivairs and Dalish

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I don't like where things are going. At the end of this chapter it feels like meeting with mc's father is going to be on neutral or positive circumstances. I hope it is not the case here. I just want to be in a hostile and bloody if possible.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I don't like where things are going. At the end of this chapter it feels like meeting with mc's father is going to be on neutral or positive circumstances. I hope it is not the case here. I just want to be in a hostile and bloody if possible.
Dunno if that will happen. Guy killed your GF and kid afterall

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I just want to be in a hostile and bloody if possible.
I kind of want something quick. MC and his father meet, dad launches into his self-important villain speech about destiny and the greater good, and MC cuts him off about three lines in by vaporizing him. Don't give the character the validation of a dramatic death sequence, and drive home his insignificance in relation to the MC.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
But if you do that he won't have time to appreciate his insignificance. Yes, interrupt the speach, but use something that will be slow -- like melting him into a sentient puddle before you vaporize him.

Bwahahaha

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
OMFG, the comedy in this game is great, albeit sometimes a bit cheesy but damn Sammy and Alvara. Sammy: I hope you are accurate. Alvara: We will both find out! that killed me omfg i am still laughing.
So far this game is something else. It has captivated me to the brink. I almost called into work just to finish it. hahaha
anyway good job Zivairs

I would like to add, I reluctantly tried this game recently, after I dont know how many times i just passed it over. I am glad i did break down and try it though. I am pleasantly surprised. the engrish isnt to terrible.
Although I did find myself saying this dialog needs an English speaking proof reader, the translation isnt to bad, just little things like want instead of what, etc. i did read a few comments that said there was really bad engrish with words like your instead of you're, i did not run into that(so I am guessing that stuff was fixed).
ultimately I am glad i decided to play this game, the story was well done, definitely refreshing that is for sure. not the same old run of the mill crap story line about boinking every thing that walks, talks or slithers with a little magic or mythical BS thrown in to try to seem cerebral. Although the MC is a major slut, but i digress. Renders are quite nice. I do have to agree with ThunderRob from an earlier post about Kitsumi, she is a delite, would love to see more with that girl in future updates. I totally like where things are going with the story. well I gave my 2 cents. Thanks again Zivairs! Cheers!

Last edited:

-Yaros-

Jul 10, 2018
Little bug report for the run without Sammy in chapter 4

- image 'Rch4courtyardfight1ala' not found
- the MC after the meeting with the alpha referes to him and sammy needs a glamour, but sammy is not with him

Reactions: Dalish and Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
So I’m sitting here in my hotel room reading these comments, and damn you guys are blood-thirsty. Lol.

Hello when dose Part 2 come out ?
Work has pulled me away for a week, so it will take some time. Especially if the poll I have going right now wins for a Short-story for Valentine's day.

Error
Image 'Rch4courtyardfight1a1a' not found
Text box :- Wolf Two!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for telling me I’ll fix it when I get back home.

I doubt that given how the MC is portrayed in this game, Winston will not be killed an all will be forgiven, I mean he forgave Alvara even though she has failed at being his guardian several times and had shown to be disloyal and a big liability. I am curious on why the DEV decided she should be a forced priestess that would be the last thing I'd make her given her history and what we know about a priestess role.
Back in Ch 3. I was going to have the MC send Alvara away, but my girlfriend enjoys her original plot and made me keep her on(A few people here took her side as well. :cautious: :ROFLMAO:) So I am going with the original plot, and in the original plot, she loves the MC, and the MC cares for her since she has been closer to him than his family.

Just to confirm. Are Sorcerers a different race/species from humans in the world of Reluctant Archon or not?
Yes, they are a different species from humans. One created/blessed by Hecate.

Soteria just called mc a "Honry fucker." typo or some word i dont know about?
Yup, it seems my proofreader missed it, and I can’t spell. lol

Elizabeth is not a good candidate for the role of priestess at all, she is all but clueless about everything around her
If you recall so is Vanessa, but she has the Faun is helping her with that. Just like Elizabeth now has the Countess.

Yup .. Keep on riding the supernatural train straight to nothingness ... 'cause the arm dissapearing
rule of magic <give something 4 magik to hapen> must be lost on this so called always a wizard
MC without the will to conjure on the common sense of asking 4 help. Family trait, I guess.
Ashall Family is the top Sorcerer around those parts, to them asking for help would be like. You asking an Ant to help you move something. Oh, and they do ‘give up’ something when the worship Hecate. I don’t show the MC doing it because it would be repetitive to see it, every Chapter, but I can put it in if you want?

Little bug report for the run without Sammy in chapter 4

- image 'Rch4courtyardfight1ala' not found
- the MC after the meeting with the alpha referes to him and sammy needs a glamour, but sammy is not with him
I will fix it when I get home, thank you for telling me.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes