Oct 12, 2018
Thank you ,been waiting for this .
Edit: Played it loved it need moaarrrr!! :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zivairs

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Guys, how big part is it of ch 4?
I'm having a hard time choosing between play it right now or wait for the whole chapter... :ROFLMAO:

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
everybody who like this game have same problem :-D it is great at begining and u will be in depresion after end of chapter :-D

so u should wait.... but we know that u will not
It's the problem with all the good games here... :D
With this one I got lucky at first, because I've first played it when 3rd chapter came out, so a lot of content & a lot of fun. Now I guess my luck's over... :ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Its kind of contradictory. On the one hand I think "I rather wait until its over so I can really enjoy it" on the other hand i think "this is so good, I hope it becomes a very very long story".
One way or another, the day is out I end up reading it, loving it and getting annoyed that I have to wait again. I mean, there is only so many times I can read it from the beginning with the new update.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
This is definitely one of my favourite games, if not my top favourite and I have the exact same problem as many others. I play every update the day it's out and then I have to wait again for the next release! Talking about first world problems...

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Reluctant Archon [Ch. 4 Part one] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (213 MB): - - - -
MAC (197 MB): - - - -

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes