The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I used to think she was so sexy as a kid hell I still do
I hear you. :) Loved the drawing style of Jim Lee and his people back then. Except their trouble of drawing their characters' feet in proportion - I'm looking at you, early CyberForce releases!
I'll stop here before I get more off topic.

Reactions: Zivairs and botc76

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hm, I'd have said that the coda where the direct analogue to the amazons... maybe I remember wrong, it HAS been 20 years after all... great Scott I'm old.

Reactions: Zivairs and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm, I'd have said that the coda where the direct analogue to the amazons... maybe I remember wrong, it HAS been 20 years after all... great Scott I'm old.
In the way the Wildstorm Universe was built, yes, but unlike the Amazons they didn't believe in peace, unless it meant the peace of the dead on the battlefield and they even worked as hired Assassins.
Doesn't sound much like DC's Amazons if you look at it from a philosophy angle. (Unless we are talking Bana-Mighdal Amazons here, sorry old Wonder Woman geek ;) )
I hope we get a bit more insight into the Amazons in the Reluctant Archon world in further updates.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
In the way the Wildstorm Universe was built, yes, but unlike the Amazons they didn't believe in peace, unless it meant the peace of the dead on the battlefield and they even worked as hired Assassins.
Doesn't sound much like DC's Amazons if you look at it from a philosophy angle. (Unless we are talking Bana-Mighdal Amazons here, sorry old Wonder Woman geek ;) )
I hope we get a bit more insight into the Amazons in the Reluctant Archon world in further updates.
I agree, and I'm looking forward to this game's take on that mythology!
The reason why I thought them comparable was a more generic one, both of them being this secretive group of female warriors who look down on males. I attributed the difference you mention to Image's attempt to make their Coda not a blatant copy of the Amazons. Well, and being founded by warrior aliens instead of greek gods.
Being the late comers to the market Image had make their stuff sufficiently different from DC and Marvel's IP. Sometimes that didn't work out that well - remember when they made their version of Superman, giving him white hair, making him a jerk and then call him 'Supreme'... yeah. Their S.H.I.E.L.D. version, making it an international organisation (not to be confused with I.O.) and calling it StormWatch worked quite well compared to that in my opinion. Or the Gen13 / Team7 related stuff, with characters like Rainmaker, one of the first openly gay (I know, bi while drunk) superheroine, or Grifter, who is criminally underused by DC, who now possess the rights.
Sorry for going off topic here moderators, I'll be good from now on.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Was just about to try this out before seeing that there may be another update soon. Guess I'll wait.

Reactions: Zivairs

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Dont foget the amazing women little yoda..dont foget those amazing women
Zivairs could do a better job with renders, i would give a 3,5/5 in the render department. I'm in this game because i really liked the story, hope to see more about his family and not in the incest way.

• Thinking Face
Oct 24, 2019
I play these mainly for the story to me the sex scenes are a bonus but I really like the girls on this one it makes the story better
Agree, the story is great, I don't mind skipping on all the sex scenes though those are also great.

I like your sigs, from where are those? They are awesome.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Zivairs could do a better job with renders, i would give a 3,5/5 in the render department. I'm in this game because i really liked the story, hope to see more about his family and not in the incest way.
I play these mainly for the story to me the sex scenes are a bonus but I really like the girls on this one it makes the story better
The renders are decent, they're not Come Inside or DeLuca level(tbf not much is though) but they do their job well enough. But my god the story had me hooked since it first popped up on site and i squeal with joy everytime i see the updates. I do hope they steer clear of incest, i just don't see it having a place with the character considering how much he despises them.

If story is something that really gets you then try Rebirth, still in its early days and the sex is barely there as of yet but the story is great thus far.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes