HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Still think that makes it a prequel to the main game? or wut
not really sure what you mean? There are two prequel short stories, one of how the mc meets vanessa and comes to Elysium for the first time and one where we meet 3 goddesses who wants the mc to impregnate the youngest so she can give birth to summer (yes, the season, please play for more info :) ). The mc is already an accomplished magicuser in both of them.

The third short story takes place during the main game during the war against the vampires.

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
not really sure what you mean? There are two prequel short stories, one of how the mc meets vanessa and comes to Elysium for the first time and one where we meet 3 goddesses who wants the mc to impregnate the youngest so she can give birth to summer (yes, the season, please play for more info :) ). The mc is already an accomplished magicuser in both of them.

The third short story takes place during the main game during the war against the vampires.
also it could be argued that the VSS is later in the game, there is a render of Nessa and Filea sitting at a table. and MC is telling Filea about how they met

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
also it could be argued that the VSS is later in the game, there is a render of Nessa and Filea sitting at a table. and MC is telling Filea about how they met
yeah, it is a flashback as being told to nessa and filea by the mc as you say but the story he tells take place before the main game. you can play anytime of course since it is just retelling of how it started, it doesn't have any real impact on the main game. most of us had already played the main game when we played it :)

Was giving a timeline for when the different stories take place.

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
I've been enjoying the short story so far. It's a shame the writing isn't a little more polished. The spelling and grammar issues are a little jarring when you're immersed in the game.

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
I've been enjoying the short story so far. It's a shame the writing isn't a little more polished. The spelling and grammar issues are a little jarring when you're immersed in the game.
The proofreaders only look for obvious grammar flaws and spelling, not writing style. Also the versions you find in the links has not been proofread. This because the game is posted here before the public version is finished i.e bugfree and proofread.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So I'm downloading all the files on OP.
What order should I play them in?

1) Prequel
2) Main Game
3) Christmas
4) VSS
?

What is the VSS about? Is it a side story? (Sorry I don't know what the Acronym VSS stands for)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

1) Prequel
2) Main Game
3) Christmas
4) VSS
?

What is the VSS about? Is it a side story? (Sorry I don't know what the Acronym VSS stands for)
I was told: "both Short Stories - main game until the MC passes out after fighting a very ugly enemy- Xmas Special - main game? " also I think VSS is "Vanessa's short story" but I always think "Very short story". Edit: Also I believe it is "prequel - VSS - main game until the MC passes out after fighting a very ugly enemy- Xmas Special - main game" to be more specific

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020

1) Prequel
2) Main Game
3) Christmas
4) VSS
?

I would start with main game to get a feel for the characters the prequel, vss (Vanessa short story) and wait with Christmas short towards the end

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
There is a Fix for Version 4 with a link that's not working anymore.

Is that still needed?

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
i am confused, maybe someone can help me figute this out lol.

As i understand, my last save ended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is the end of chapter 4 i think. That VSS part now totaly confused me, thought its the next chapter but it clearly wasnt.

What it that VSS supposed to be?

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
i am confused, maybe someone can help me figute this out lol.

As i understand, my last save ended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is the end of chapter 4 i think. That VSS part now totaly confused me, thought its the next chapter but it clearly wasnt.

What it that VSS supposed to be?
It's a prequel, on how the MC met Vanessa and Sammy

Reactions: haooni and P.T.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
It kinda is a prequel, but it is also designed to fit in after their return, its a flashback, so probably a few days into chapter 5.

A lot of people wanted to know how he met Vanessa, and how they began the process of fixing the city, thats what the VSS is, an explanation of sorts, personally I enjoyed it, would I have liked to see more, sure, but some were getting upset at not seeing chapter 5.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes