• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[Ren'Py] SU Re-Imagined, an UNOFFICIAL Proof of Concept Ren'Py Demo - Community Development Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Stargirl is in the second batch of girls (after Batgirl, Black Canary, and Huntress) so absolutely we'd love to see her included!
This is probably way more work than I will be capable of... but I really like the idea of being able to fiddle more with the available options. For example, Star Girl has her hair up or down... When down she has her face in it's standard appearance or with a mask. When up she has it with a standard appearance but with slutty makeup... so what if I could make the mask work with her hair up and slutty make up, or move the slutty makeup to hair down?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is probably way more work than I will be capable of... but I really like the idea of being able to fiddle more with the available options. For example, Star Girl has her hair up or down... When down she has her face in it's standard appearance or with a mask. When up she has it with a standard appearance but with slutty makeup... so what if I could make the mask work with her hair up and slutty make up, or move the slutty makeup to hair down?
OK, looking at my sorted folder...

Stargirl has a lot of similarities to Supergirl, which is a good thing.

Essentially, Supergirl has a 'hairband or no hairband' option and an 'eyeshadow or no eyeshadow' option. So you'd just use a similar setup with Stargirl, i.e.

default Stargirl_ponytail = False
default Stargirl_eyeshadow = False

The LayeredImage code will control which of the four 'head options' you use, based on the above two variables.

Lining things up in Layered image is a bit tricky, because Renpy references the upper left corner of a .png, and so far I haven't found a way to change this 'anchor' point.

So my workaround for this is to create a Photoshop file that has all of the heads in it, with enough space for the largest head, and then line them up with each other as best I can. This will mean a bunch of transparent pixels at the top, bottom, left and/or right, but at least this way you can set the positioning of all of the heads to the same point, and then fine tune from there.

Remember to rescale the heads, etc. to 105%. You can line all of the heads (or bodies, etc.) layers first, then grab a calculator and re-size the image x or y axis to the new value, allowing the 'proportional' function to automatically re-scale your other value to match (hopefully I'm making sense here), and rescale all of the layers simultaneously as you are rescaling the entire image using this method.

Same for body. Drag all of the bodies into the same .psd file (layers), line them up with each other, set you canvas so that the 'largest' body isn't cropped, and save all of the bodies using the same canvas size. Or however it's done in GIMP. Capes, etc. can increase the margins needed to contain all of the body variations when the bodies are lined up with each other.

Also hair, same deal.

It looks like Stargirl just has one 'conversational' arm pose, so you won't have to worry about setting up different arm poses. The other sprites (for dancing, etc.) will need to be set up with their own routine, a number of them come 'pre-assembled' which makes indexing them MUCH easier.

So Stargirl looks like she'll be pretty easy, so once you get the conversational sprite set up, things should go pretty smoothly. This will be MUCH easier than having to save all of the combinations, at least for the conversational sprites.

Zatanna's file has been set up using LayeredImage as well if you need another point of reference.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! I'm happy to help!
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Perniciousducks

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, Zatanna's outfit picker...

SUReImagined_ZatannaOutfitPicker.jpg

This screen will be customized a bit for each gal based on her costume options, but this is essentially what I was going for. I created a few new 'mostly nude' body sprites for Zatanna's outfits.

This will mainly come into play only during conversations, but this gives people more options when transcribing or creating scenes. The 'action' sprites won't be nearly as easy to modify, but I like giving people more flexibility when I can...

I ended up creating a 'new' outfit class for the Birthday Suit. I assigned the 'completely nude' sprite to Outfit 69...

I may add a '100% Nude' button to the Management and Profile Screen outfit pickers later, but for now I just needed to get this working, so that the code was in place and available for copy/paste and then customized/edited for other characters.

This was the last milestone that I wanted to hit for the 0.24 update, so I'll test it a bit and share the next update soon...

At this point, pretty much all of the major pieces are in place for the backbone, so now my focus will shift between locations to bring a few more things more fully online, such as the Lexcorp Labs, Meta Bordello, etc.. And then there's the whole 'heists to acquire capture targets' thing that I need to tackle.

My personal goal has been to get everything in place for the Lexcorp Living Quarters interactions, so that other contributors can put together various girl packs. Things seem to be working pretty well at this point, which should help out the other contributors as they work on various girls and such.

I look forward to sharing the next update, and to the associated feedback so that we can start fine tuning things and tackling a number of rough edges...

I also look forward to more new content being created and added! Powergirl has been coming along slowly but surely, and I'm hoping to see Faora and Katma content added too!

I took my own stab at Katma Tui yesterday...

There's a few Katma Tui sprites that have been created and shared the Re_Mix/Fanart thread, so hopefully something can be put together for her...

Mainly though, I'm just trying to get y'all excited about this. If a few people can tackle various pieces of content, things could get rather interesting...
:whistle:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So, Zatanna's outfit picker...

View attachment 2433453

This screen will be customized a bit for each gal based on her costume options, but this is essentially what I was going for. I created a few new 'mostly nude' body sprites for Zatanna's outfits.

This will mainly come into play only during conversations, but this gives people more options when transcribing or creating scenes. The 'action' sprites won't be nearly as easy to modify, but I like giving people more flexibility when I can...

I ended up creating a 'new' outfit class for the Birthday Suit. I assigned the 'completely nude' sprite to Outfit 69...

I may add a '100% Nude' button to the Management and Profile Screen outfit pickers later, but for now I just needed to get this working, so that the code was in place and available for copy/paste and then customized/edited for other characters.

This was the last milestone that I wanted to hit for the 0.24 update, so I'll test it a bit and share the next update soon...

At this point, pretty much all of the major pieces are in place for the backbone, so now my focus will shift between locations to bring a few more things more fully online, such as the Lexcorp Labs, Meta Bordello, etc.. And then there's the whole 'heists to acquire capture targets' thing that I need to tackle.

My personal goal has been to get everything in place for the Lexcorp Living Quarters interactions, so that other contributors can put together various girl packs. Things seem to be working pretty well at this point, which should help out the other contributors as they work on various girls and such.

I look forward to sharing the next update, and to the associated feedback so that we can start fine tuning things and tackling a number of rough edges...

I also look forward to more new content being created and added! Powergirl has been coming along slowly but surely, and I'm hoping to see Faora and Katma content added too!

I took my own stab at Katma Tui yesterday...

There's a few Katma Tui sprites that have been created and shared the Re_Mix/Fanart thread, so hopefully something can be put together for her...

Mainly though, I'm just trying to get y'all excited about this. If a few people can tackle various pieces of content, things could get rather interesting...
:whistle:
katma tui looks so cool. Adding more characters based on fanarts would be super cool

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

kjonsen

Dec 17, 2020
OhWee At which point would you show this project to SR7?

Also great work so far. Makes me wonder if I should jump on to creating scenes like Krull etc. Looks pretty fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
At which point would you show this project to SR7?

Also great work so far. Makes me wonder if I should jump on to creating scenes like Krull etc. Looks pretty fun.
GS Games is aware of the existence of this specific effort, and has been dismissive about it in recent Twitch streams. Smokeshank figures that this effort will die off like several previous efforts...

That being said, as I've noted before, if someone wants to contact myself, xMendoza, and/or others contributing to this effort in an official capacity, our PM boxes are open.

---

Also, if you want to help add more content, the more the merrier!

---

Quick update time!

So I'm wrapping up my adjustments to the code for 0.24, and am currently testing things and tackling a couple of loose ends. My plan is to share Version 0.24 of the SU ReImagined Proof of Concept thread later today, assuming no last minute showstoppers.

There's a few new things to playtest, and it's time to let others playtest what we've put together so far!

Reactions: Krull

kjonsen

Dec 17, 2020
GS Games is aware of the existence of this specific effort, and has been dismissive about it in recent Twitch streams. Smokeshank figures that this effort will die off like several previous efforts...
Thats a strange reaction. What if they dont want your remade version later and keep working with theirs? You said you wouldnt want to make a Patreon for this project, but after reading that it feels like making one is a possible outcome.

Would be like Witch Hunter Silver kinda then

Reactions: GucciGang69

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thats a strange reaction. What if they dont want your remade version later and keep working with theirs? You said you wouldnt want to make a Patreon for this project, but after reading that it feels like making one is a possible outcome.

Would be like Witch Hunter Silver kinda then
Our point here (the team that is) is that we'll always be here if GS Games ever wants to reach out...

Personally, I wouldn't feel right monetizing SR7's awesome artwork, and I believe that xMendoza feels the same. And I plan to reuse a lot of the code that I've written here in my own projects down the road, which will have my own artwork/renders/etc. in it, so those projects will be their own thing created entirely by me.

So in the meantime, this will remain a community effort, for those that like to support such things.

But in the meantime a moddable version of SU that people can play around with has always been the goal. That and a game with less bugs, a smoother interface, etc..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You said you wouldnt want to make a Patreon for this project, but after reading that it feels like making one is a possible outcome.
I think that would be a bad idea. They are dismissive because this one isn't monetized. If it would be that would be an entirely different story.
Mods or remakes that do not earn money over using assets clearly created by someone else falls under fair use. Plenty of cases in recent years, for example GamesWorkshop cracked down on fan-made content but what they actually did is they demanded demonatization over fan-made content, that is demonantization of youtube videos and patreon links removed in posts. NOT the actual removal of content even though that was how this was depicted by the upset warhammer fans.

Same when Bethesda cracked down on a modder over Nexus while what they actually demanded is that patreon and any monetary link should be removed from mod threads.

So as long as this remains a free for everyone the original SU team can't do anything about it and indeed their best course of action is to remain dismissive (since throwing a tantrum wouldn't do jackshit anyway). Slapping a donation account to this project would change this.

I'm not saying they would legal steps though. What i'm saying is that this way currently they would only be shooting blanks as this is a fan-made free-to-use project. Asking donations would give them live rounds.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: betazu and OhWee

kjonsen

Dec 17, 2020
I think that would be a bad idea. They are dismissive because this one isn't monetized. If it would be that would be an entirely different story.
Mods or remakes that do not earn money over using assets clearly created by someone else falls under fair use. Plenty of cases in recent years, for example GamesWorkshop cracked down on fan-made content but what they actually did is they demanded demonatization over fan-made content, that is demonantization of youtube videos and patreon links removed in posts. NOT the actual removal of content even though that was how this was depicted by the upset warhammer fans.

Same when Bethesda cracked down on a modder over Nexus while what they actually demanded is that patreon and any monetary link should be removed from mod threads.

So as long as this remains a free for everyone the original SU team can't do anything about it and indeed their best course of action is to remain dismissive (since throwing a tantrum wouldn't do jackshit anyway). Slapping a donation account to this project would change this.

I'm not saying they would legal steps though. What i'm saying is that this way currently they would only be shooting blanks as this is a fan-made free-to-use project. Asking donations would give them live rounds.
Was just throwing an idea out there with the Patreon part. Would be sad if work on this would be stopped later because GSG doesnt want to take over, but as long as its continued as a community project either way I dont really care much.

However that they are dismissive of a project that could free them up time is weird to me.

I get that there were failed attempts before, but not so many to be pessimistic about it I think? Idk, rn Im just waiting for the new update to drop.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Was just throwing an idea out there with the Patreon part. Would be sad if work on this would be stopped later because GSG doesnt want to take over, but as long as its continued as a community project either way I dont really care much.

However that they are dismissive of a project that could free them up time is weird to me.

I get that there were failed attempts before, but not so many to be pessimistic about it I think? Idk, rn Im just waiting for the new update to drop.
Most likely this could get a patreon account and nothing would happen :)

I think they are dismissive for the exact reason OhWee mentioned. They think this will die off soon enough so why bother.

Aren't we all here for updates? :lepew:

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Me too! I'm looking forward to the new (SU Unity) Bordello scenes!

I've been around here for a while, and have a thing for doing free projects (Enthralled and FmF are free projects, and I've yet to start a Patreon or whatever 'cuz reasons...), so that's probably the biggest difference here. That and I enjoy the team building aspect of community efforts!

The rest of the ReImagined contributors can speak for themselves though, I'm just happy to see this thing slowly marching forward!

So if you don't mind, I'll get back to playtesting so that y'all can have something to distract yourselves for a few minutes while we all wait for the next SU Unity update!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, it's that time... SU ReImagined Proof of Concept Demo, Version 0.24!!!

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Usual disclaimer: This is beta software at best, so expect bugs! It's a Proof of Concept Demo, not a full game!

ATTN: Moderators -
Yep, this is still just a development project, so it's not GAME THREAD WORTHY to begin with. Kindly leave this thread here in the development thread, as there's still a LOT OF STUFF that is missing...

Also, not much lewd content currently (Roulette and Tala may or May not have stripping scenes I forget now, and Zatanna has stripping scenes), other than watching the gals perform onstage at the Glamour Slam.

Changelog:

This has been previously discussed. The short form.

1) Zatanna cell content.
- This includes a costume picker for Zatanna once you've reached that point in her progression, which currently ends with stripping...

2) Up to three interactions with Zatanna each night in her cell, once her progression has advanced past her Silver Age Costume. Supergirl and Batgirl don't have enough content yet to take advantage of this.

3) Henchman can be assigned to 'security' in Lex's Bedroom, Lexcorp Security, the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello. Associated bonuses will be applied.

4) Legion Hideout,Tala Shop, and Quarters Screens upgrades are available. You'll need to upgrade the Legion Hideout in order to attract higher tier henchmen. Tala's Shop and the Quarters upgrades don't really accomplish anything yet, although Tala won't be available for heists and capture attempts until her shop is upgraded to Level 2...

---

5) Barebones of a Threat system introduced.
- About the only thing this does currently is lock out scheduling new heists and captures if the Threat Level goes above 500. Mercy is not affected by this, but her capture attempts do increase the threat level...
- Each gal that is working at the GS or MB, or that is hanging out in a Lexcorp Cell, will add their tier to the threat level. Sending girls home to rest, and gals that are 'Currently Fighting Crime' will reduce threat level by a similar amount. Note that you can't assign girls to 'Fight Crime' yet, so once you capture them this 'status' will go away when you schedule her in the GS.

- So this means that in the early game most of the girls are fighting crime, but as you capture gals, well the 'fighting crime' pool will shrink...
- Cash Heists add 60 to Threat Level if successful, 30 if the heist fails. Threat level is reduced by 20 points each night, plus whatever modifiers that may be in play via your various security assignments. Also note that threat level modifiers are applied to successful heists (so, for example, Bizarro adds an extra 10 points to Threat Level when he's doing a heist).
- Capture attempts also add to threat level, not nearly as much as heists though...

- I'll be tweaking the numbers going forward, right now threat level isn't TOO BIG of an obstacle as it takes a while to accumulate over 500 points. Also, in future updates Lois Lane will be 'triggered' when the threat level crosses a set threshold, and maybe this bumps your threat level even more due to Lois being 'nosy', until you capture her that is...

---

6) A few minor bugs addressed.
- There was an issue with the girls not being 'locked out' from moving between slots when the Glamour Slam was closed but the Meta Bordello was open. This was a real headscratcher until I figured out what I needed to do to fix this... Note that you'll still need to hit the 'Unassign' button to remove a gal from her current task, before assigning her to a slot or sending her home to rest...

7) A 'Rest at Home' button has been added to the GS/MB management screen.
- Girls resting at home help lower the threat level (by their tier level each night), and of course recover a bit more fatigue. My logic here is that if a girl is 'resting at home' then people dropping by to visit won't wonder where she's at.

8) Added a 'darkened room' feature to the Quarters Screen.
- When you've talked to a girl in the rooms/cells and are 'locked out' from further interactions, her icon will disappear, and a darkened room thumbnail will appear for her room, to give you a visual cue that she's not available for further interactions.

9) The costume picker on the Management screen works...
- But it doesn't really accomplish anything currently. This will come into play later when gals are allowed to pick different outfits in the Meta Bordello...

---

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there's other things too, but yeah playtest this sucker and feedback is always appreciated!

Special thanks to petardo8 , Cult of Ape and Sinner87 for helping out with adding new content!

So yeah, if you like to playtest things, enjoy this minor distraction while we wait for the next SU Unity update!

Last edited:

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020

That being said, as I've noted before, if someone wants to contact myself, xMendoza, and/or others contributing to this effort in an official capacity, our PM boxes are open.

---

Also, if you want to help add more content, the more the merrier!

---

Quick update time!

So I'm wrapping up my adjustments to the code for 0.24, and am currently testing things and tackling a couple of loose ends. My plan is to share Version 0.24 of the SU ReImagined Proof of Concept thread later today, assuming no last minute showstoppers.

There's a few new things to playtest, and it's time to let others playtest what we've put together so far!
Don't listen to SR7. The guy is a spiteful prick (a spiteful prick who can draw). You've done more for this game than he has in the last year and haven't asked for a dime. Meanwhile he gets 17,000 dollars a month and does jack shit.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've set up a 'Nightly Crimefighting Report' routine. Essentially 1-3 girls are picked at random from the list of Heroines each night, and they show up in a news feed. In game terms, this means that these gals have their fatigue raised a bit due to battling some criminals. Note that the ENTIRE profile list is referenced, including girls that you may not have hired yet...

SUReImagined_BattleReport.jpg

Just something to add flavor and keep players on their toes...

This may be in the next update (it's not in 0.24).

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
awesome great work i cant wait to see the first "stable" version an not a beta

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update while I wait for the playtest reports for 0.24.

So, when I first set up the 'talk to Roulette and/or Catwoman' routines several months ago now, my thought process on this at the time was to give players a chance to get a feel for how much money each performance type was making, so that players could get a feel about how much difference tier 3 gals might make vs tier 1, etc..

I also wanted to have a 'live feed' of the dancing/etc. performances via Lex's laptop screen should a player wish to watch them, without making a trip to the GS/MB. This is still possible, I just haven't 'transplanted' the associated code as frankly there are more important things to tackle first. This idea is mainly just for flavor.

In any case, yeah 95% of the time players are just going to want to bypass all of this stuff and move on to the next evening.

So I'm in the process of moving the 'Talk to Roulette and/or Catwoman' question to the 'do you wish to end your evening' menu. This will shorten the nightly routine by one step.

The main reason for the 'end your evening' question is to give players one last chance to abort. before moving on to the 'end of night' routines. Sure, RenPy has rollback, but a lot of people don't use rollback, and occasionally glitches can be introduced when attempting rollbacks.

One other thing I've noted in my playtesting is that occasionally I set up heists and captures, but forget to set the contracts. So I'm pondering adding a check to see if you've set up a capture and/or heist attempt, but didn't 'approve' these, which would pop up when you hit the 'end of night button to remind you about this, but only if you have them 'ready to go', to give you a quick chance to 'lock in' said contracts/heists.

There are reasons that you might leave a contract 'pending', such as maybe you want to hire another villain first in a tier, or maybe you want to let the threat level cool down a bit more first.

Another reason for the end of night sequence is to check for events and apply adjustments/reset various variables, and also to note when new Heroines should be added to the recruit lists.

On that note, right now Heroines are automatically being added when conditions are met (i.e. the previous set of Heroines have all been captured) but of course will eventually be changing this to 'add these Heroines to Tala's/Roulette's list of girls to talk about, which would activate the associated conversations and heists, which upon completion would 'unlock' that gal to the 'potential targets' list.

Anyways, yeah, just things I've been pondering. Shortening the nightly routines by one step and adding a 'pending heist/contract' check is fairly easy to do.

BTW, if someone wanted to add some events that happen during the 'conference calls' with Catwoman and Roulette, this could ba an interesting option to 'spice up' the end of the evening...

Back to work!
:cool:

Edit: So here are the adjustments that I've made to the 'Do you wish to end your evening' menu, which I'll share in the next patch or update.

SUReImagined_EndOfNightMenu.jpg

The 'approve pending contracts & heists' button will only appear if you've set up a contract and/or heist but haven't approved it yet. Clicking on that will send you to the appropriate Legion Interface screen. Same for the Catwoman options, those menu options will only become available when the Meta Bordello has been purchased.

The next thing that I'm pondering atm is the 'Unassigned' vs. 'Resting at Home' situation. I'm considering automatically 'sending unassigned girls home' at the end of the night, if the player hasn't done so.

Right now, girls that are sent home to rest recover 5 stamina, while girls that are still unassigned recover only 4.5 stamina.

My thought process on this was that 'mentally waiting around to wait for Lex to decide whether to put a girl to use or not' was mentally taxing, and hence worth a 0.5 stamina hit vs. just letting the poor girl sleep.

But in practice, having to manually assign girls to rest each night is probably asking a bit much.

BTW, the reason 'Unassigned' even exists is because currently if you try to move girls between slots without 'unassigning' them first, out of range error messages happen... I'm sure that a new 'move girls between slots' routine could be set up, but the entire assigning slots thing is already hurting my brain, and I'm just amazed that my code even works in the first place.

So yeah, not happy with the current situation. I may automatically 'Unassign' gals that aren't scheduled or that aren't hanging out in the Lexcorp quarters at the beginning of each night, or I may just remove the 'resting at home' state and simply change the 'Location:around" to 'Location: resting at home/in Lexcorp quarters".

So yeah, thinking about this. As it stands, it still feels rather clunky.

I also have the idea of assigning gals to 'fight crime'. They are doing this already, but this would encourage the gal to pull a night shift fighting crime on the streets of Metropolis 69... This would mainly be to help reduce threat level.

---

I'm also pondering Mercy's insta-capture situation. Right now, her odds of a successful capture for Tiers 1-3 are 55%/35%/15%. In some cases, Mercy's odds of an insta capture are higher than a regular capture, so I'm considering going to lower this (again) to 10/30/50 or some such. A 10% chance is a bit too random though, 15% isn't much better but at 10% it's VERY frustrating if you've tried say 20 times...

So I just came up with the idea of lowering Mercy's odds, but if a capture attempt was scheduled the previous night, to give Mercy a 5-10% adder. The idea here is to 'tag team' said capture attempt. So Mercy's role here is a 'Mulligan gal' of sorts...
:p

BTW, I gave Tala a 10% bonus to capture attempts to make here a bit more useful than Mercy in such attempts, not taking favored targets into consideration.

On the Favored Targets thing, I still want to show these on the Captured screen, I just need to pick a spot to put these...

Things that make you go hmmm....
:unsure:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Another progress report while I ponder the next thing to work on...

---

So, r.e. my previous thoughts on Mercy's chances on capture attempts.

I added a quick dialogue message that notes when Mercy has captured someone while she's someone else's target. This message will appear when you access the Legion Interface or enter the Legion Hideout. It essentially says that said contractor has been placed on standby. Note that in this situation you would have already chosen to pay their retainer to keep them 'on staff'.

Per my previous thoughts, I've dropped Mercy's insta-capture odds to 50/30/10. If another contract on the same target is 'in play' at that point, Mercy will get a +10 bonus on her 'Mulligan capture attempt'.

---

I'm mainly just dealing with 'nagging issues' at the moment, like removing the aforementioned step/choice menu from the 'end of night routine'.

I also saw a situation where a variable could cause an issue, so I changed it's name to not conflict with another situation.

I also noted that since GS/MB schedules are now being automatically cleared when upgrades are commenced, I had some orphened 'restore fatigue for currently scheduled but unused gals' code that wasn't needed anymore so I removed it.

---

An idea that I want to try to figure out/code is to have girls that are placed on standby in 'lower tier' GS/MB slots that aren't called upon might be called upon to replace fatigued girls in higher rows.

Example: if a gal assigned to the 'On Call' Dancing slot, if she's not called upon because the other dancers are sufficiently rested. But there's a gal in the Meta Bordello who's really tired, and the gal in the Dancer slot has a device level high enough to replace said gal, and a Meta Bordello replacement isn't available...

This idea is mainly on my mind because of the second VIP room 'replacing' the 'on call VIP slot'. So it'd be nice if 'On Call' gals that can do VIP Suite duty but that are scheduled to other 'on call' slots could replace overly fatigued VIP gals if needed (as well as other positions).

This is mainly for people that like to 'set and forget' so that they can focus on other areas/locations in the game and not micro-manage gals all the time.

Right now there aren't enough gals in the 'working pool' to take full advantage of this, but of course adding new gals to to the selection of gals available in SU ReImagined is a 'thing', note our addition of Power Girl for example, so once more gals are added to the mix, then the 'on call' feature could become very useful, particularly if gals can subtitute for other performance types if they aren't needed in their current performance 'On Call' assignment.

So yeah, I need to think about the code for this one a bit, then once I've figured out my approach, this may become a thing in a future update...

Right now though I'm still focused on other loose ends that I've been putting off before now, because I wanted to get the framework mostly in place.

At some point, I want to design a cheat menu. Note that if you hover on the Lexcon Interface icon on the Citymap screen (upper right) you can show/hide the interface options, but if you click on it, a choice menu pops up. I'm thinking of putting the cheat menu there as a menu choice. Right now this would mainly be so that players that can't be bothered with using the Ren'Py Console (shift + o) and typing money +=1000000 can use said 'cheat menu' instead to do this, but of course you'd want other options as well, such as 'auto capturing' some gal, or bumping her device level to 6 so that you can 'unlock her device' for Lexcorp Quarters duty...

Edit: I just added a basic cheat menu. You can add One Million Dollars to your cash, Build the Meta Bordello (if not built yet), and Upgrade the Glamour Slam, Meta Bordello, or Legion Hideout by one step. And of course you can rinse and repeat... I'll make a more involved cheat menu down the road, but for now this covers a few of the 'basics'...

As per my earlier thought, the Cheat Menu is accessable if you click on the Lexcon Mobile Interface in the upper right corner of the City Map screen and the Lexcorp Sublevels screen.

---

I'm looking at the management screen atm, and am probably going to add a threat level meter to it, since having a bunch of Heroines scheduled to perform at the same time could increase the threat level a bit... there's a nice spot for it in the lower right corner...

Edit: I added a threat meter to the Management Screen, see screenshot in the post below this one...

Which is why you would want to upgrade the Lexcorp Security section, to increase your 'nightly reduction' to Threat Level. But yeah, I like to have relevant info 'at the ready' for people that need it. Like how much money Lex has, what day it is, etc...

Y'all's thoughts on this stuff are most welcome!

Random Zatanna pic...

SUReImagined_ZatannaSexy.jpg

Edit: So what I decided to do r.e. the 'Resting' situation is this:

At the end of the night, any girls that are 'Unassigned' will be re-assigned to Girls Resting.

"Unassigned' girls will have 0.5 added to their fatigue. This is added before the resting re-assignment occurs.

Resting reduces fatigue by 5.0 points, so Unassigned gals will have 4.5 points restored.

Gals that are allowed to continue to rest (i.e. not assigned to anything else) will get 5.0 stamina points back the next night. Essentially, you are letting them rest undisturbed at this point.

That's my solution to this issue.

The 'Rest at Home' button has been repurposed as a 'Crime Fighting' button. So from the managment screen, you can nudge a girl to do some 'Night Shift Crimefighting'. The main reason for this will be to help lower the threat level a tiny bit. She won't get as much fatigue back though.

Now to ponder that space that I filled temporarily on the Profile screen that shows the GS scheduling... there's not really enough room to add the MB scheduling in a similar manner, so I'm probably just going to remove that text.

The changes noted above will be in the next Patch or Update, after I've tested a few more things and tackled a few other things... sometime in the next few days probably.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote