Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Right now latest is 17.08.16 but no idea what version or how fast or delayed they are...

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Really hate these version dates. Sure it's easy on the dev but just confuses me. How far along is this game exactly? I know it's been up for a few months but devs all have varying completion speeds...
Here you can get an idea by looking at the first post and see where they were at the start on this forum. On other forums where this appeared before it was ever started here it has been going for a couple years, and keeps growing at a good progression. As far as how far it is - maybe 40 - 60% (pure guess)?

coquettishtir

Jul 28, 2017
Here you can get an idea by looking at the first post and see where they were at the start on this forum. On other forums where this appeared before it was ever started here it has been going for a couple years, and keeps growing at a good progression. As far as how far it is - maybe 40 - 60% (pure guess)?
Thats good to know. My only problem with it is there no way to gauge how much progress the dev is making. I mean, I know they all have lives and responsibilities, but if they're a year into the game and technically only at v0.2.x, that's a little disheartening. Good to know they're making good progress though :FeelsGoodMan:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thats good to know. My only problem with it is there no way to gauge how much progress the dev is making. I mean, I know they all have lives and responsibilities, but if they're a year into the game and technically only at v0.2.x, that's a little disheartening. Good to know they're making good progress though :FeelsGoodMan:
Ryen posts updates bi-monthly usually, and they have a good .5 to 1 hours of added content (plus side stuff - which extends that). So - all in all this is moving at a good clip. This is more a question of if the content is what you like. Personally, I enjoy a good rousing RPG, and this fits the bill...with some fun whistfull bits of sex on the side...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
so do i need to patch all the updates or just the newest one?
If u haven't been keeping up with his updates easier to just download full game, otherwise just the lastest update u need is all

aasdd

Aug 23, 2016
Good game! There are any similar games (with content) where you can rule a kingdom? The only similar game I can think about is Overwhored

anschwww

May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download from my own server at:

Or download at:
--
-- -- --

Reactions: Muff Diver

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Good game! There are any similar games (with content) where you can rule a kingdom? The only similar game I can think about is Overwhored
A game that gets into where you rule a kingdom would be The Last Sovereign

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
New version out in case no one got it yet: Renryuu Ascension 17.09.04

(All links right from Dev RyenSaotome)

Server:
MEGA:
Mediafire:

- Alternatives -
Gamejolt:
itch.io:

17.09.04 Changelog:

New character with events and CGs in the top right corner of the worldmap, in the igloo.
- New events with CG scene starting with Naevy in your bedroom.
- New unit "Healer" in the warmap system added. They can be recruited at the Command Center building, or else you can change an existing unit to become healers.
- Fixed several bugs and spelling mistakes.
- The planned addition of the impreg image to all scenes in which a character can get pregnant was delayed for now. Due to some feedback, I decided a simple picture poping up in a corner is not good enough for something so major. That's why it'll be improved first.

Things planned for the next update:
- New cage fight system for Brad.
- Patron reward scene with two main girls.
- New events and scene with Lielle.
- With enough time, I'll also add the CG scene for the maid Bess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muff Diver

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
A game that gets into where you rule a kingdom would be The Last Sovereign
The Last Sovereign is a solid RPG game, just has no art, unfortunately. I wish they would take that game on as a team under Hreinn Games and add art but she's stated there's no plan to do that :(

Reactions: Bladeue

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
The Last Sovereign is a solid RPG game, just has no art, unfortunately. I wish they would take that game on as a team under Hreinn Games and add art but she's stated there's no plan to do that :(
Yeah with be even more amazing with art but she is looking and with the more money she is getting it has widen her options. it's just hard for her to find one to dedicate to such a long project and has the art style she is looking for.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
New Update from Ryen Saotome (Dev) new game version 17.09.24. You can download the update files only here:
(Link from Dev)

New content:
- New cagefight system for Brad, including a training system and 2 new battles.
- A new event with Lielle, starting at the Aldlyn city board after the first encounter with her, and when Ryen is level 30 or higher.
- The new event with Lielle will bring you to a new dungeon, with new enemies, riddles, and a special bossfight.
- Finishing the dungeon will not only reward you with some powerup items, but also with a CG scene.
- Maid Bess is now available at the headmaids girl selection screen.
- Mira can now learn a group healing spell at level 25. In savegames with her at level 25 or higher already, you can learn the spell by entering the CG screen from the main menu.
- Due to constant problems with the turn-system of the overview map, I changed the switch necessary to start the system. In savegames where you already had it active, you need to enter the overview map through the general (or Lind) at the sleeping chamber once to re-activate it. Things planned for the next update in about 2-3 weeks:
- Change of the monster catching system - Building option of a monsterhall, in which you can interact with catched monstergirls
- CG scenes for some captured monstergirl types, which unlocks after getting along with them well enough
- New main character CG scene

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
*New version is out! 17.10.09

Changelog:

*Download links (all of the developer himself, not mine)
-
-
-

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017

Well, everyone just informed that this time I did a version of this game for android to if I enjoy it and the test cell was my galaxy s8 + but hey, I leave the link in mega.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
New version out today from Ryen.

Today at 12:11 PM

Version 17.10.23 is up for windows and update files on HiDrive and Mega. Mediafire is currently uploading. Download: Content: - The big farm, which you can build on the overview map, is now accessable. It'll also allow for small and big harpies to be released now. (No CG scenes there yet.) - New event with Jackie at the herbalist, after her previous event are done and you've build the monsterhall. - Secret CG event, which will require you to find several dialogs with hints while the necessary characters are in your party, and some other requirements to be met, before you can get to it. (And no, I won't give more hints/tips. And yes, I expect many people to go crazy about not finding it.)

I've also made a change to the warmap pathfinding, which might reduce or even fix the movement problems. But it'll require a bit more work and testing, to ensure everything is bugfree in it.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes