zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
my warmap not activating, no bandit sign, no war - nothing after 100 turns. Playing in windows 10 with the latest version
v19.04.05
full new downloaded (no update, no past savings, new game). I downloaded 2 times from different sources, played two new games - same problem. Everything else working just fine.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
my warmap not activating, no bandit sign, no war - nothing after 100 turns. Playing in windows 10 with the latest version
v19.04.05
full new downloaded (no update, no past savings, new game). I downloaded 2 times from different sources, played two new games - same problem. Everything else working just fine.
I'm currently checking the problem. Might be an issue after the last warmap update with the first battle not trigger properly.
Can you send me your savefile to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de or add it to the attachments in a post here? Then I'll make sure that it's indeed a problem with the game and not something you're missing.
I only need the save file with the saveslot number in which you have the issue, not everything from the save folder.

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
anyone know where to find this girl i kind already have the spire of courage finished so not sure if there is a way to get to play it again to unlock her

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
anyone know where to find this girl i kind already have the spire of courage finished so not sure if there is a way to get to play it again to unlock her
That's Wendy. Her scene got added in the last update. When you had the encounter with Hellhound in the hard difficulty floor or the Spire a note will appear on the Aldlyn city board to let you know a new floor is now available in the Spire. Only after reading the note can you teleport to the new challenge floor and meet Wendy there.

Reactions: SuIIy

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
That's Wendy. Her scene got added in the last update. When you had the encounter with Hellhound in the hard difficulty floor or the Spire a note will appear on the Aldlyn city board to let you know a new floor is now available in the Spire. Only after reading the note can you teleport to the new challenge floor and meet Wendy there.
thanks

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
I'm currently checking the problem. Might be an issue after the last warmap update with the first battle not trigger properly.
Can you send me your savefile to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de or add it to the attachments in a post here? Then I'll make sure that it's indeed a problem with the game and not something you're missing.
I only need the save file with the saveslot number in which you have the issue, not everything from the save folder.
I edited the save files using save editor, cheated only golds and power-ups using 200+ strength-mana-others ups for the protagonist (debug attack was not working on the game bosses). This is my second quick gameplay. Unfortunately, I deleted the first gameplay saves which were over 40 hours without any kind of cheating and almost finished all quests. But the problem was same - no warmap battles

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I edited the save files using save editor, cheated only golds and power-ups using 200+ strength-mana-others ups for the protagonist (debug attack was not working on the game bosses). This is my second quick gameplay. Unfortunately, I deleted the first gameplay saves which were over 40 hours without any kind of cheating and almost finished all quests. But the problem was same - no warmap battles
I fixed the issue in save slot 6. Let me know if it should cause any troubles again somewhere while playing the battles.

The debug attack is not working on enemies that have events after X-turns, as killing them instantly can break the event and cause problems. You better keep that in mind while using cheats, I had my reasons to make it that way. ;)

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
been trying to find the stuff asked for in this quest. been in all 3 lvls. tried for about 6 hours to find the bloody plant and no good. am i missing something or some1
pic.jpg pic.jpg

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
been trying to find the stuff asked for in this quest. been in all 3 lvls. tried for about 6 hours to find the bloody plant and no good. am i missing something or some1
View attachment 282592 View attachment 282592
You need to interact with the two tile high plants in the top right of the hard floor where you meet the Demoness with Naevy. It's the same plant that was also encountered with Sandra during her tentacle scene.
It requires to meet Naevy in the Spire first and improve the relationship with her in order for her to bring you to that floor, after which it becomes available for your party.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i have looked for that and no luck. i have checked all 3 lvls. then i went back to my walk through i have it said she from medium level. i check for anything and got nothing. Naevy is the Spire of Courage and i can train with and have done so

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
i have looked for that and no luck. i have checked all 3 lvls. then i went back to my walk through i have it said she from medium level. i check for anything and got nothing. Naevy is the Spire of Courage and i can train with and have done so
As I recall, its these things
1555287763641.png
on the Hard level, in the section with the Demoness (keep going to the top right of every section and taking the map exit there)
1555287866174.png

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
what map u on zodiac44 . i dont have that in any of the lvls in the spire of courage. and i have been on all 3

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
been in the challenge area(4th) nothing there. cant go past a door. the npc dont give me anything to but keep saying i cant go in. challenge area.jpg

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
been in the challenge area(4th) nothing there. cant go past a door. the npc dont give me anything to but keep saying i cant go in.
It's not the challenge area, it's the Hard area. You probably don't have it unlocked. Talk with Naevy and pursue her storyline.
1555298498848.png

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
I fixed the issue in save slot 6. Let me know if it should cause any troubles again somewhere while playing the battles.

The debug attack is not working on enemies that have events after X-turns, as killing them instantly can break the event and cause problems. You better keep that in mind while using cheats, I had my reasons to make it that way. ;)
Thanks, it's working now. What was the issue BTW? Is it something to do with my editing or game issue?
I like this game very much, I like the storytelling, every conversation that changes based on the squad members you've, the freedom to control everything from policies to warfare and many more. If you have the options where you can occupy the foreign territory by castle by castle or city by city either politically or brute force, that'd be great. This game has lots of potentials.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
On the 1st sreen i saw there a new char MAI. the walk through i have dosnt any have info. any clues or hints about MAI would be helpfull

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes