RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
just tryed the save it wont load maybe due to not having the global save file or config file ?
If you don't have a save in that saveslot yet, make a save first before you put the file I posted into the save folder. The info shown in the loading screen will still show the old save but when loading it's my file and saving over the saveslot will update the information again.

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
If you don't have a save in that saveslot yet, make a save first before you put the file I posted into the save folder. The info shown in the loading screen will still show the old save but when loading it's my file and saving over the saveslot will update the information again.
thanks working perfectly like a charm

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
srry abt asking again but im having an issue tbh on game might be known sometimes while scrolling items i cant see them or the description too same for while checking the status options maybe its just on my laptop as i havent tested on another

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Here is my save game in case someone needs it for future updates or just to look at cg's.Missing maybe 3 or 4 cg's due to kayelinth in low playlust and some monster girl cg's.Have the rest.Enjoy.To use the save,extract the rar file using winrar/7zip etc and put the save folder in Renryuu Ascension 19.04.05 [Windows Version]>www . Overwrite if prompt check comes up.

Reactions: madao007

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is it possible to create skillstones or buy them?
No, there is only a limited supply of them.

srry abt asking again but im having an issue tbh on game might be known sometimes while scrolling items i cant see them or the description too same for while checking the status options maybe its just on my laptop as i havent tested on another
Is the text cut off or not visible/readable? Is it always the case for the same items or just sometimes? Can you give an example of an item where it happens?

Is anal possible for all the girls?gotta claim that too
No, not all girls have an anal scene. ^^ Maybe all main characters will get one eventually, but definitely not all side characters.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
guys do we have to check all the places of the fragments in dorgania or will all fragments be unobtainable regardless? I made a mistake of saving instead of loading (some other rpgm have load/save function combined)... I'll lose several hours of progressions of lots of other quests/relationships also if I load the other

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
No, there is only a limited supply of them.

Is the text cut off or not visible/readable? Is it always the case for the same items or just sometimes? Can you give an example of an item where it happend

here is a cple of screenshot

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
well is this some kind of joke? waiting 1 hours via real time? O_O
No, there is no ship coming. As if I would make you wait for hours....
The message is supposed to tell you that there is no ship you can drive away with. There is only a ship to Dorgania currently.

guys do we have to check all the places of the fragments in dorgania or will all fragments be unobtainable regardless? I made a mistake of saving instead of loading (some other rpgm have load/save function combined)... I'll lose several hours of progressions of lots of other quests/relationships also if I load the other
Only the dialog in the capital is actually necessary, everything else has no benefit from doing it during the quest, you can still go there and experience the dungeon later.

The screenshot looks to me as if the window of the game is cut off. Maybe try toggling to full screen mode to check if it works that way?

Reactions: introvtx

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
No, there is no ship coming. As if I would make you wait for hours....
The message is supposed to tell you that there is no ship you can drive away with. There is only a ship to Dorgania currently.

Only the dialog in the capital is actually necessary, everything else has no benefit from doing it during the quest, you can still go there and experience the dungeon later.

The screenshot looks to me as if the window of the game is cut off. Maybe try toggling to full screen mode to check if it works that way?
i always play full screen i removed full screen to take the screenshot xd well its not that bugging just with time annoy when u wanna scroll for teleport items or switch formation

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Thank you for the answer your majesty. Definitely save me hours of playtime lol

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Hmmm, how interactive alignment in this game ? Can you Conquer/kill/pillage/Rape or be morally gray - or we a locked into puppy saving hero? just want to know what to expect.

sorry if people asked already but i am to lazy to look through 44 pages

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Hmmm, how interactive alignment in this game ? Can you Conquer/kill/pillage/Rape or be morally gray - or we a locked into puppy saving hero? just want to know what to expect.

sorry if people asked already but i am to lazy to look through 44 pages
There's no conquering or pillaging in the game (yet?). Killing yes, but only in the context of defeating enemies in battle, no wanton slaughter stuff.

There are opportunities to be an evil, sadistic, shitbag piece of garbage if rape and torture are your thing.

Reactions: Gggg2580
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes