Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
There's no conquering or pillaging in the game (yet?). Killing yes, but only in the context of defeating enemies in battle, no wanton slaughter stuff.

There are opportunities to be an evil, sadistic, shitbag piece of garbage if rape and torture are your thing.
i like hardcore stuff but even more i like to have a choice, preferably one that affects things in the long run. ok , will give it a try then

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
How to increase tsubaki's relationship it won't go up till 80 and giving book's to her doesn't work, help
When you go to the dungeon with the Fire spirit, you will eventually encounter a location with 5 different paths in which a small event took place that split your team up and allow you to choose who to go with, each character has unique dialogues for whoever you choose. And depending on who you choose, you get either +5 or +3 relationship pts with them. There are other quests that allow you to increase relationship pts naturally without using gifts (highly recommend that you gift them until pt is at least 70, that is the max amount you can achieve with gifts).

P/s: I loved choosing Kayelinth to go with even though I had to reload save and choose Tsubaki to finally max her points to get final quest for her character. Kayelinth is too cute :c

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to increase tsubaki's relationship it won't go up till 80 and giving book's to her doesn't work, help
The favorite present item only works to a certain point, afterwards you need either events or love potions.

anyone tell me how to increase supplies production? I keep running out of supplies pretty quick
Do you have the logistic center constructed and your spies stealing supplies?
I heard that question several time this month, so maybe I made the supply gain too low. I'll give it a look and check if something needs to be changed.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Hmm... how to unlock Mirel's, Kayelinth's, Elly's 3rd scene? Also Sandra's and Chiyo's 4. Can't find any scene guide here also tried the walkthrough but it's outdated.

EDIT: it said not available yet instead unlocked? so I guess you can't get it in this version?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmm... how to unlock Mirel's, Kayelinth's, Elly's 3rd scene? Also Sandra's and Chiyo's 4. Can't find any scene guide here also tried the walkthrough but it's outdated.

EDIT: it said not available yet instead unlocked? so I guess you can't get it in this version?
Correct. Scenes marked with "not available" are simply not in the game yet.

Reactions: introvtx

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
okay... this hunting fragment riddle quest from frall make my mind blown away, time to rest for a bit :coffee:
and now this maria quest want a ghost to talk but it would not be ghost shey? since already put her bone out cant contact her anymore, and then this gamble quest, bug? already buy 20 gamble coins and still cant gamble with hiroku lol, the last one frost alraune and imp? wtf is their location especially frost alraune already visit all begus side still not find it and the last where's the hell mithril anyway could it be in dorgania(not check all dungeon)and then maid flora cant unlock her and the last maid louise i wonder did i miss something, last visit diplomatic with begus, where the heck u are theremis said south of fort could it be witton? twin ale tower? there's no way calterburry already check is none :rolleyes:
ps: and hey what was that broken blade of legends, could it be an OP weapon if there's a quest to upgrade it into a complete one instead broken might be ryen exclusive if become completed?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
okay... this hunting fragment riddle quest from frall make my mind blown away, time to rest for a bit :coffee:
and now this maria quest want a ghost to talk but it would not be ghost shey? since already put her bone out cant contact her anymore, and then this gamble quest, bug? already buy 20 gamble coins and still cant gamble with hiroku lol, the last one frost alraune and imp? wtf is their location especially frost alraune already visit all begus side still not find it and the last where's the hell mithril anyway could it be in dorgania(not check all dungeon)and then maid flora cant unlock her and the last maid louise i wonder did i miss something, last visit diplomatic with begus, where the heck u are theremis said south of fort could it be witton? twin ale tower? there's no way calterburry already check is none :rolleyes:
ps: and hey what was that broken blade of legends, could it be an OP weapon if there's a quest to upgrade it into a complete one instead broken might be ryen exclusive if become completed?
- What part of the events or which riddle do you struggle with?
- Shey is freed from the dungeon but is not "gone". She can be found again in the top right corner of the sleeping chambers in your castle.
- You don't have to talk with Hiroku to start gambling, but you have to interact with the barrel next to him on which the three cups are.
- There are several dungeons with ice alraunes and imps. Quickest place to find Ice Alraunes possibly is in the north dungeon, when you enter the ice area in the top right corner of the first map.
The south dungeon in Central has several Imps, Red Imps as well in the lower floors.
- Mithril can be mined in dungeons in Dorgania.
- The scene for Flora requires Mirels events to be advanced first before it unlocks.
- Louise has no scene yet
- The second political meeting with Begus is at the Diminus Castle. Does it not say so in the quest info?
- The sword can't be repaired at the moment, but I do plan something like that where it becomes a very powerful weapon when you gathered all pieces and finished all events to get it.

Jan 6, 2019
Can I ask where can I find or buy a coal?,ohh and also do I have to play the story to the fullest so I can open the borders of dorgania

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can I ask where can I find or buy a coal?,ohh and also do I have to play the story to the fullest so I can open the borders of dorgania
You can find coal in the Spire of Courage or dungeons in Dorgania.
You don't have to play the complete story to enter Dorgania, but it is part of the story events that get you into the country and allow you to open the border.

Reactions: Carl Winchester

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
You have to mine it in the dungeon, I forgot which dungeon but it's mentioned in the walkthrough I believe. Ctrl + F for coal.

Also if you like the game and wants to help advertise it, I'd suggest putting it as a hyperlink in your signature like mine so when you post anywhere else curious people can find it as well.

Reactions: Carl Winchester

Gottafapyo

Dec 24, 2018
I get a system error anytime I try to do anything with the options menu, be it check key config or change volume, they game crashes; is this a know bug? I've attempted to redownload it and even waited about 4 months before trying again (Legit tried last time in like Dec) and still no ice, how do I go about fixing this?

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
In CG collection there are girl that can get pregnant but once I found their scene I can't have sex with them again, is this a bug or are those girls same with the main heroines and monster girls are just "one and done" since I kinda want them to get pregnant or have sex with them again, or no hope of having sex with them again like with Ryoko, Naevys'yesmyar and Sia.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
In CG collection there are girl that can get pregnant but once I found their scene I can't have sex with them again, is this a bug or are those girls same with the main heroines and monster girls are just "one and done" since I kinda want them to get pregnant or have sex with them again, or no hope of having sex with them again like with Ryoko, Naevys'yesmyar and Sia.
They can get pregnant if you replay the scene many time..

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
ah that quest Begus info? u mean main quest? sadly i cant trigger yet when fragment quest not finish
the riddle that my mind gonna blow is the codes, no clue in npcs or whatever, its look like encrypt the codes for player its almost look like RE2 remaster encrypt the code by the playerself its almost said to players by developer testing every players IQ's lol hahaha
ps: anyway when grey(female) become party member? even still side char such a waste armor style that looks like become new class like Knight or something

Restart game

Dec 9, 2018
please update this game. because the story is interesting and if possible for the next update, the story is finished

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
does the other 3 armies start getting stronger on a specific number of cycles after the border to the west is now open or at the start of the game cause I'm at cycle 179 and I haven't trained,increase and leveled up my troops, they're small, weak and untrained, am I screwed once a war starts?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I get a system error anytime I try to do anything with the options menu, be it check key config or change volume, they game crashes; is this a know bug? I've attempted to redownload it and even waited about 4 months before trying again (Legit tried last time in like Dec) and still no ice, how do I go about fixing this?
What is the error you get? It sounds to me as if the game is on a usb stick or write-protected folder and thus everytime you try to change something in the config file in the menu, the game tries to save those changes but is not allowed to do so by the system. Moving the game folder to a location that is not write-protected would solve this issue in that case.

ah that quest Begus info? u mean main quest? sadly i cant trigger yet when fragment quest not finish
the riddle that my mind gonna blow is the codes, no clue in npcs or whatever, its look like encrypt the codes for player its almost look like RE2 remaster encrypt the code by the playerself its almost said to players by developer testing every players IQ's lol hahaha
ps: anyway when grey(female) become party member? even still side char such a waste armor style that looks like become new class like Knight or something
Solution of the fragment hun riddles from the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But only the dialog in the castle is necessary to finish the quest, you don actually have to go to all dungeons to finish it.

I don't plan to add any more characters to the party beyond the 12 existing ones. At least not before the time-skip. I consider adding some beloved cha

please update this game. because the story is interesting and if possible for the next update, the story is finished
I update every 2-3 weeks, but you'll have to be patient for the continuation of the main story. Development is likely to take at least 2 more years.

does the other 3 armies start getting stronger on a specific number of cycles after the border to the west is now open or at the start of the game cause I'm at cycle 179 and I haven't trained,increase and leveled up my troops, they're small, weak and untrained, am I screwed once a war starts?
There is no war in the game yet. Currently there are only battles with bandits and while they get stronger with advancing turns they only increase strength to a certain level and then stop, so you can always catch up with them. Armies of other countries will probably be similar to prevent nasty surprises. ;)
How the hell are you in turn 179 and still have weak troops!? XD

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes