RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thx for checking that out. I suppose Fire Gods just hate me and are rigging the RNG. Your game indeed provide useful information about oneself, because I'm menaged to impregnate Earth Spirit first time. So my potenatial to become earth mage in the future is around 35 times higher than the fire mage. ^^
Also I don't know if this is bug or not, but I had Imp or two in the castle, but after image of it was added he disappered and surfaced in the Wisperwood Farm. And when I cached Tall Salamander, she started with around 78 relationship, so I suspect that she interihted stats of a Imp.
A few updates ago I changed the locations of some monstergirls and the relationships were transfered from the previous monster on that slot to the new one, thus the tall salamander starting with a higher relationship. It might be strange but felt more fair to the players than to completely remove the relationship they paid for before.

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
when i opened "skilltree" in menu option, the background can't back to the game.

Damn.. can't see .. on the bottom exit logo... solved

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@RyenSaotome , Please tell me where to find a hammer for a quest about a vegetable garden for a young dragon?
Enter the castle in Aldlyn via the main gate. In this room is a normal soldier on the right who is responsible for the "lost and found center" and will give you a hammer.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I can make pregnant someway the blonde and the purple hair slaves if i send them to the castle? Because i can't fuck them, the blonde only do 1 blowjob and the other nothing. I know that in the borthel and the dungeon i can make them pregnant but i'm trying a good path for them

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I can make pregnant someway the blonde and the purple hair slaves if i send them to the castle? Because i can't fuck them, the blonde only do 1 blowjob and the other nothing. I know that in the borthel and the dungeon i can make them pregnant but i'm trying a good path for them
Miyako, the slave with purple hair, is likely to get her good sex scene next update. Grime has no additional scene planned at the moment but will certainly get a scene to allow pregnancy on the good path as well eventually.

Reactions: Dantee94

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Miyako, the slave with purple hair, is likely to get her good sex scene next update. Grime has no additional scene planned at the moment but will certainly get a scene to allow pregnancy on the good path as well eventually.
Thank you for answer, BTW your game is very good :)

Reactions: RyenSaotome

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
One question. How can upgrade the relationship with tsubaki over 80% i'm giving Her Books (Her Best present i think) but is usseles, also i talked to Her and nothing. I'm missing something?

PD:i know that i have a walkthrough in page 1 but i prefer don't use it, because i think is better play By my own, but i'm stuk in this :(

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
One question. How can upgrade the relationship with tsubaki over 80% i'm giving Her Books (Her Best present i think) but is usseles, also i talked to Her and nothing. I'm missing something?

PD:i know that i have a walkthrough in page 1 but i prefer don't use it, because i think is better play By my own, but i'm stuk in this :(
Each girl has a favorite present item that increases her relationship further and faster than other presents, but as you notice even thought can't get the relationship to 100%. Once you hit the limit only events and love potions can advance the relationship further.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Sorry for ask alot but, where i can find coal? I know that in the tower where u can fight in diferente lvls u can trade coal for insignes but, i can find coal in some dungeon or some merchant sell it? For me is more easy find mythril than coal, this can't be posible XD

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sorry for ask alot but, where i can find coal? I know that in the tower where u can fight in diferente lvls u can trade coal for insignes but, i can find coal in some dungeon or some merchant sell it? For me is more easy find mythril than coal, this can't be posible XD
The medium and advanced floor in the Spire of Courage have coal that you can mine, or for example the dungeon below Siriveta in Dorgania. I don't think there is a merchant selling coal for gold.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
The medium and advanced floor in the Spire of Courage have coal that you can mine, or for example the dungeon below Siriveta in Dorgania. I don't think there is a merchant selling coal for gold.
I can't go dorgania yet... I think i must grind insignes in the tower for echange for coal bcausey need 10 Steel an every Steel cost 2 coal, is for the misión of the New blade of tsubaki

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The new version 19.05.05 is now available as update files and for windows. Other versions will follow tomorrow.

- Changed the fullbody CG for the ghostgirl Shey
- You can now take the ship from Havaria port to the island resort Amaranthe (you need 1 ticket per party member)
- On Amaranthe you can rent a private beach if you have the royal crown and 150,000 gold.
- The beach on Amaranthe is another area where your group splits to allow to talk with group members privately.
- Event with Elly requires that you had her second scene (titfuck).
- Event with Mira, Vampire and Tsubaki requires that you have the event with Tsubaki at the beach first and then re-enter the map.
- Event with Sandra in the dressing room.
- Event with Mirel and Ryoko when you have both in your group.
- Bikini CG with Kayelinth on the Amaranthe beach. If your relationship is high enough you can ask her to take off a part or undress completely.
- The good path CG scene with Miyako is finally done!!!
- If you had the scene with Hellhound in a maid uniform you can go back to the cave where she lives with Leneth for a new scene with her.
- I changed the structure of choices for main characters on the CG room screen to put it all in the catergories of "Pre-sex scenes", "Sex scenes", "Full body CGs" and "Bonus scenes" to make the overview better compared to the "No .1" "No. 2"....
- Fixed the construction of the second mine on the overview map.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
One thing developer, when u have time, u can change a thing in the cg room? if u think it is fine of course XD. When a scene is in the game but the player doesn't unloked yet it's named unlocked, that is perfect, but when a scene isn't in the game also is named unlocked. U can change that? because i don't know when i can go further in the game or it isn't in the game and i'm losing time trying to unlock something that isn't in the game.
U can name the scene that isn't in the game for exemple: not yet or in coming, or somthing like this.
I hope u can do something about this, and thank you for make this game!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
One thing developer, when u have time, u can change a thing in the cg room? if u think it is fine of course XD. When a scene is in the game but the player doesn't unloked yet it's named unlocked, that is perfect, but when a scene isn't in the game also is named unlocked. U can change that? because i don't know when i can go further in the game or it isn't in the game and i'm losing time trying to unlock something that isn't in the game.
U can name the scene that isn't in the game for exemple: not yet or in coming, or somthing like this.
I hope u can do something about this, and thank you for make this game!
When you select an option that is not in the game yet it'll display the message "Not available yet." while for scenes that are available but not unlocked yet it shows the message "Not unlocked yet.". But scenes shown in the options despite not being in the game yet are limited to sex scenes for main characters that don't have one yet. Apart from characters with two different path (good and evil depending on your choices) everything else is obtainable as shown in the CG room.

Jun 20, 2018
When you select an option that is not in the game yet it'll display the message "Not available yet." while for scenes that are available but not unlocked yet it shows the message "Not unlocked yet.". But scenes shown in the options despite not being in the game yet are limited to sex scenes for main characters that don't have one yet. Apart from characters with two different path (good and evil depending on your choices) everything else is obtainable as shown in the CG room.
this game really is interesting,i will reconsider to be a patron

Reactions: RyenSaotome
4.10 star(s) 72 Votes