cwiz

Nov 2, 2020
I tried Brad's brawling system before and didn't like it. I ended up avoiding it from then on. Since its been changed, I'm intertested in trying it out to see if its been improved.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I tried Brad's brawling system before and didn't like it. I ended up avoiding it from then on. Since its been changed, I'm intertested in trying it out to see if its been improved.
Its good.You learn new skill whenever you defeat the martial artist.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know where to find both recipes for the Refined Orangium and Skill Crystals?

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Does anyone know where to find both recipes for the Refined Orangium and Skill Crystals?
I guess it depends on the policy player decided whether the focus on magic or the science of the research centre.
I m not sure if u chose the magic side then receive those recipes as the outcome.
But the Refined Orangium recipe will let u refine it from the alchemy kit, very helpful if u choose vampire as a combat member.

Reactions: csum
Jul 28, 2017
Question: what is the drop rate for the whetstone in the fire raid metal chest? Been running for multiple hours solo on the fire raid and still no whetstone drop...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to download this game in android , i just download it but can turn into apk ,help me please
In my folder links, you can find an .apk file for android. After the download, you should be able to select and execute the file on your phone in whatever data managing app you use, and install the game with it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
content worth it for now ? please guys it has been 5 years already, tell me i can play on this and find myself fulfilled
Yes is has a lot, very lot of content with more sex than you can handle with most of the women you can get pregnant.
Many, many hours of play.
If you like a good story and read what is going on you have well over 100 hours of game play.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes