RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hakirayleigh

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Is there a reason to for why anyone would be ok with that dude's clemency plea?
  1. Attacked guards to help his friend escape the law.
  2. Assisted friend in hiding the dead body of his wife he murdered.
I'm sure it'll impact a later event, but you can't just allow people to help others get away with murder. And if he was willing to do that who knows what else he'd do for that same guy?
I found one of my old posts. Anyone wanna let me know why you'd even hear his clemency plea out?

I have no idea why this even warrants a King's attention, it should only go to him if there's a reasonable argument for his innocence. Even then, it shouldn't reach the ear of the King unless he's from a noble house. This is literally a random guy who commits a crime and wants to be pardoned for the crime.

The guy isn't even saying he's innocent or expressing any regrets, am I supposed to want to reward him for being honest?

Apr 27, 2017
I'm at end-game and I can't seem to unlock Kimiko? Everytime I go to her she simply says "I wonder if this was a good idea...." have I missed a trigger or something? I didn't look inside the package that she asked me to retrieve...is that it maybe? RyenSaotome

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You need to go back to the castle for an event.

Efit: I mean the castle of Begus, not your castle.

UltimateKars

Oct 23, 2019
I love the music in this game, even though it's a little at odds sometimes (e.g. the slaves in Dorgania dying while I'm vibing to the music in Lualombo or Siriveta lol). Game's fantastic, it's rare to see so many mechanics combined so well into one game. It's a little difficult to suspend your disbelief that every girl you meet is a virgin, but other than that I don't have any complaints.

Reactions: Ifuckbigbootyfems

AnonymousReaders

Apr 20, 2021
You only need the .apk file. By itself. Nothing else, nor do you need to go inside of the apk file. You only need to select and execute the .apk on your phone.
For more detailed guides, you could google for "how to use a apk file in android"

It's part of the main story events.
I just download this file again and again but ITS not have apk file ,why ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
WTF , i have to download this game 3 Times in the same link to have that apk file , oh my God Its make me mad but at least i can play it
Something sounds like its screwed up in your computer because the file was in my first download.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I download it on android bro not in computer
Oh an android is not a small computer, oh well your out of luck then because something is very wrong with your "not" computer downloading the full download and you may need to get it fixed or find out why your "NOT" computer is not downloading as it should.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Sometimes downloads go wrong. As the vast majority of people have successfully downloaded this without issue, I propose that the problem is not with the file. As to whether there is an issue at the "machine" or operator end, I couldn't say. Perhaps it was just a random yet repeated mystery...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Version 21.05.02 is now available! It's mostly for bug fixes, and a new feature for the anvil in the fire raid:

- Fixed freezes with the orange chests in the ice raid.
- Fixed the message about missing fertilizer, even when you have some, in the nature raid.
- Improved Kayelinth' playlust and hunger system.
- The whetstone drop in the fire raid was bugged and only dropped in the group raid. It's now also available in solo raids.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Wind Spirit to skip the event with her at Aldlyn, where she appeared at Ebron instead. I added a re-play option for the event with her, and Ryen and Mira, at the cheat book in your bedroom.
- Added full body CGs of Ryen and Tsubaki at the start of the game, directly after the titfuck scene.
- Weakened the fire raid bosses a bit.
- Kurohime is a bit stronger now when you play as her.

- The anvil in the fire raid can now be used to disassemble weapons from the fire and ice raid, for weapon parts. You can use 5 parts to craft 1 weapon of the next higher quality, including legendaries. You can only craft weapons from the ice dungeon when you defeated Tiena or the Frozen Queen at least once.
In the solo fire raid, you can find an orange chest on the right side, which gives you the "Dusty Crafting Book," which is required to assemble weapon parts at the fire raid anvil.
A similar option is planned for armors at the nature raid dungeon.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Awesome, just to clarify: this message is what happens once you have all of the legendary weapons, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, once you have all legendaries that can be craften. Some special items, like the panties of the ice raid bosses, or the whetstone, can't be crafted.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
is there anyway to obtain best weapons and armors for vanguard squads??Previously thre was a cheat is there still anything like that?????

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes