*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i had forgotten about Miyako sorry about that
must be the large spider girl since i got the small one to 100 and got nothing
for vampire she recently gave a footjob
Lielle's dungeon is exactly why i was asking

edit: both spider girls are now at 100 and still nothing what am i doing wrong?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i had forgotten about Miyako sorry about that
must be the large spider girl since i got the small one to 100 and got nothing
for vampire she recently gave a footjob
Lielle's dungeon is exactly why i was asking

edit: both spider girls are now at 100 and still nothing what am i doing wrong?
The small spidergirl should trigger a scene when you give her something at 100 relationship. When I checked it, I noticed that the tall spidergirl has the character sprite of the small spidergirl. Maybe that caused some confusion.

Try to take a look at the Aldlyn city board in front of the castle. You may have the continuation of Vampire's events there.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
huh, i thought the scens would appear the same way as with the harpy where it initiates the moment you get them to 100. the small spider girl apparently needed you to end conversation then talk to her again. thank you for the help with that

now how do i continue the vampire? im at the footjob part and talking to her only causes the same converstion

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
now how do i continue the vampire? im at the footjob part and talking to her only causes the same converstion
Have you tried to take a look at the Aldlyn city board in front of the castle? You may have the continuation of Vampire's events there.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I thought this game had been abandoned. It's good to see that it's still active, I played a long time ago. I just did not like the protagonist... But the game in general is interesting and very well built.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
ok i am now at 100%ish completion so ill take this chance to give some feedback

PLEASE make an upgrade to the soul lantern that automatically send the captured monsters to the appropriate area. constantly walking back and forth was maddening (make the recipe 5 soul lanterns and 10 mythril or somthing)

on the country overview map either a: make supplies more readily available or b:reduce the amount of things that need it
also on that screen the ability to swap hops for alcohol was cool please have more of those kinds of options
trading should be done from this screen as well instead of from the front of the castle

possibly a bug? when i was trying to capture lind the mages were insta-killing anything that engaged them in melee, the mages died as well but it was pretty jarring when like 24 mages killed 40 soldiers 35 pikemen and 12 cavaliers

a quest suggestion i have is "clear the way" you speak with your general and tell him about the path in the north dungeon that leads to distant unclaimed (as far as i could tell anyway) land. he suggests you find a way of removing the monsters between the dungeon entrance and the new-found land so that you can expand your kingdom without putting soldiers at risk. this quest will put people on track to make the soul lantern and construct the monster biomes

a long-form quest "gotta catch'em all" where your tasked with capturing every monster girl (reward: monster girl troops on the country overview map?)

in alchemy the upper right information (collected recipes, crafted items, etc) is useless for armor or weapons please replace it with information regarding the stats of the item so you figure out what you want to craft without going through a bunch of trial and error

there are piles of gold left behind in the south dungeon and in el arma beyond the portal. perhaps in the country overview map we can send the army to collect the gold from the south dungeon and use your intelligence service to infiltrate el arma and collect the rest of your spoils?

your game was a ton of fun and i look forward to future updates. thank you for your time

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I just did not like the protagonist.
Same actually. Personally I think this is one of the most underrated games on this site, and if were given the chance could easily be better then even Roundscape; but there is something about the MC I just don't quite like.

Its a minor issue to me though, it hardly retracts from everything else the game does right.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
This is a great game so much to do, still not done it all, couple questions though, how do you get the scene with lind, she's my general now and I've paid her the money she wants what's next. Also, highly doubt it but, is there a way that you can edit your saves so that you have someone both imprisoned and not, like Ariana, can you be on her good path and have her imprisoned at the same time?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@*inhales*Boi I'll give an update to the soul lanterns some thought. But just to make sure, you know that you can craft more than one, right?

The balancing on the overview map is not final. I'll definitely out some more effort into it once I continue the work on it.
The trading is currently an offer by someone out of the castle, but maybe I can make it official business later and then move it onto the overview map.

The warmap still has some bugs. Hopefully I'll be able to fix them all eventually. ^^"

I'll give the quest suggestion some thought.

A quest to capture all monstergirls sounds nice, but I should make them all capturable first. XD Monster troops were planned, but I'm not sure if or how they'll implemented.

The alchemy system is a plug-in made by someone else. I don't think I'll be able to change the information shown in it.

Or I just make all gold disappear after you left, as someone else with bigger pockets took it. :D
I like the idea but don't know yet if it's worth the effort.

Thanks for your feedback! :)

------------------

This is a great game so much to do, still not done it all, couple questions though, how do you get the scene with lind, she's my general now and I've paid her the money she wants what's next. Also, highly doubt it but, is there a way that you can edit your saves so that you have someone both imprisoned and not, like Ariana, can you be on her good path and have her imprisoned at the same time?
After the payment, it takes some time (real time) before her dialog changes to unlock her scene.
Editing save files is possible, but the scenes were not made to be available at the same time, so in some cases you might cause issues with the events as result.

Reactions: AxelMasters

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
yes i know i made 3 before i ran out of resources. i was more concerned with capturing more then collecting resources for more lanterns

also a couple idea i forgot to mention were:
more uses for lady akira would be amusing, for example the noble that tried to betray us thats in prison could be turned into a girl and send to the secret dungeon, allow us to capture Tourax is a soul lanter and give that lantern to lady akira as a challenge "i think i found a male even you cant make female", and perhaps when we eventually defeat our brother we can a unique form of punishment ready for him

also the monster girl resources are too exploitable they should be put on real-time timers instead of resetting everytime you leave the area

an no thank you for listening to my feedback :D

Reactions: Hakkira

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The .apk file for the mobile version 19.03.04 is now working again and has been uploaded. Have fun!

Download:

Reactions: lTTMl

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
There's a bug where you can't go into the secret cave in paverhill if you have too many companions where Mira and Mirel are blocking the way. Also, when will the walkthrough get updated? I think its on the december 2018 release.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There's a bug where you can't go into the secret cave in paverhill if you have too many companions where Mira and Mirel are blocking the way. Also, when will the walkthrough get updated? I think its on the december 2018 release.
Normally they only appear when you seperate yourself from the group going through the hole, and disappear again when you come back. I couldn't find what would cause them for you to appear or remain, but I added a command in the teleporter that brings you to the room to make them disappear if they should have said bug. And I changed there positions to ensure that the path is definitely never blocked anymore.

Someone is currently re-working the entire walkthrough for me. It's supposed to make the walkthrough better but I'm also hoping that he'll keep it up to date, as I was doing a bad job at that. ^^" But I only recently asked him to do so, that's why it'll still take a bit before we get the new walkthrough.
Should anything of the new content be unclear, I'm always around to answer questions. ;)

Reactions: zooploop
Oct 28, 2018
Hello there is someone who would advise Quest . Fragment Hunt .
I need advice on combinations of levers and buttons.
I am unable to find help in game. Thank you in advance for your help .

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hello there is someone who would advise Quest . Fragment Hunt .
I need advice on combinations of levers and buttons.
I am unable to find help in game. Thank you in advance for your help .
Which dungeon do you need help with?
Have you checked the FAQ section of the walkthrough? It has several solutions and might answer your questions. ;)

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Someone is currently re-working the entire walkthrough for me. It's supposed to make the walkthrough better but I'm also hoping that he'll keep it up to date, as I was doing a bad job at that. ^^" But I only recently asked him to do so, that's why it'll still take a bit before we get the new walkthrough.
Should anything of the new content be unclear, I'm always around to answer questions. ;)
You might want to ask him to add the capture-able monster list in it too. :unsure:
Sorry I didn't have that much of a free time myself otherwise I would have reworked the walkthrough last month. Contractors give hell of a headache sometimes......

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Im stuck at the puzzle in Fragment Hunt. ive dont all i could but i cant figure out what to do.
Any help?
The solution the the riddles is in the walkthrough. ;)
The only important part is talking to the king of Dorgania in Kagabangui though, his dialog will advance the quest and events.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes