Jan 27, 2018
The solution the the riddles is in the walkthrough. ;)
The only important part is talking to the king of Dorgania in Kagabangui though, his dialog will advance the quest and events.
Im pretty sure im being simple, because i cant figure it out... what do you mean the solution is in the walkthrough?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I trigger island event with Mira and Mirel? Up to date until unstartable time skip quest.
The events start at the Havaria port in the top left, where you should find Maria and the Ice Spirit talking. It's unrelated to the main story events but requires Mira's events to be advanced far enough. If you can't find Maria there, let me know at which point of Mira's events you are and I'll let you know what you're missing.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
A couple questions. How do i raise chiyos magical knowledge? And how do I raise faith?
You can find odd looking books all over the world that will increase Chiyo's magical knowledge when she is in your party. You can search for the word in the walkthrough to find their locations.

Faith is increased by some choices in the law and policy screen, but some others can also reduce the gain. The increase/decrease happens slowly over time, so you won't see a change for your choices directly.

Reactions: Dharkie29

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
A couple questions. How do i raise chiyos magical knowledge? And how do I raise faith?
For Chio's magical knowledge, there are books with small blue circle on them lying around in the world.you may find some in Amagal. I doubt I could get a screen for those right now.

As for faith, you can do so by changing the financial status from David in the throne room (the guy near the table). Screenshot_2.png

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
I have 5k wood and stone, how much do I need for the old barracks quest? And thank you for the reply with my last post, helped a lot.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have 5k wood and stone, how much do I need for the old barracks quest? And thank you for the reply with my last post, helped a lot.
The wood/stone in the overview map is not what you need for that quest. The wood Sir Edward needs for the repair can be obtained from plant enemies on the overview map and for the stones you need to talk with someone in the bar of Aldlyn to arrange for the stones to be delivered.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone know where to get Ice Alraunes or Imps? Ive spent 30 min tryin to find them and cant for the life of me remember where i saw them before.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@Seipherwood There was a list about where to find monstergirls posted earlier:

AMAGAL
Chrysthaven : Thunder Kitty

CENTRAL

Ebron: Blue Slime Girl, Green Slime Girl, Alarune

North Dungeon:
  1. Entrance: Blue Slime girl
  2. North East Path: Ice Harpy, Ice Alarune
Red Keep- Blue Slime Girl, Thunder Kitty, Small Spider Girl, Lamia
NOTE: Dungeon only unlocks after event with Kayelinth's Mother.
South Dungeon:
  1. Entrance: Blue Imp
  2. 1F : Blue Imp
  3. 2F : Blue Imp, Red Slime Girl
  4. 3F : Blue Imp, Red Slime Girl
  5. 4F : Red Imp
Bitterroot Farm: Green Slime Girl, Alarune

Witton: Small Harpy, Big Harpy

BEGUS

The Drunken Cave: 2F: Ice Harpy

Dhranholl Mine: 2F: Mummy, Strong Mummy

Old Ashton:
  1. 2F1 : Red Slime Girl (Also accessible from main Old Ashton map at north east)
  2. 2F2 : Ice Harpy, Ice Alarune
Calterburry: 2F : Ice Harpy, Ice Alarune ( None after Ice Spirit leaves the place)

DORGANIA

Sunee: Small Spider Girl, Anubis

Striveta: Floors paths starting from North East in clockwise direction at dungeon entrance map.
  1. Main Map: Cow Girl
  2. Entrance: Blue Slime Girl, Thunder Kitty, Alarune, Small Spider Girl, Big Spider Girl, Gazer (Non capturable but needed for gazer eye)
  3. 1F 1: Red Imp, Red Slime Girl, Tall Salamander, Aggressive Salamander, Cute Salamander
  4. 1F 2: Ice Harpy, Blue Slime Girl, Ice Alarune
  5. 1F 3: Mummy, Strong Mummy, Thunder Kitty, Anubis
Sinasoka:
  1. Main Map: Small Spider Girl, Large Spider Girl
  2. Cave : Tall Salamander, Aggressive Salamander, Cute Salamander
Broken Fort: (Where the last battle with Raziel took place to free water spirit) Green Slime Girl

El Arma Gravesite:
  1. Main Map: Raijuu (Don't worry, they'll respawn)
  2. Dungeon: Bunch of same monsters. Sorry I can't remember, but they are same as rest. Nothing different. Just after defeating, they don't respawn.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i like this protagonist,always caring toward his girls,totally HAREM KING for me,but,damn he and Tsubaki really are a perfect match,both are pervert but always take care of each other,kinda glad she doesnt mind Ryen create a harem since he become a king,she is loyal but at the same time pervert like his guy and have an interest toward women herself:)

Reactions: Super Galactus

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Your comment makes Tsubaki happy:
Tsubaki face.png

If you like her that much, you'll be happy to hear that there will be some nice CGs with her in the near future, showing off her great body in a bikini (and without), also involving the first very scenic non-hentai CG including background.
Though it might still take a while before she gets another sex scene, as other characters that don't have their first scene yet have priority in that regard. ^^

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Ah i think my problem with searching was im pretty sure in game its Alraune, instead of Alarune, so thats what i was searching for lol

But thanks for that list :)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Your comment makes Tsubaki happy:
View attachment 264862

If you like her that much, you'll be happy to hear that there will be some nice CGs with her in the near future, showing off her great body in a bikini (and without), also involving the first very scenic non-hentai CG including background.
Though it might still take a while before she gets another sex scene, as other characters that don't have their first scene yet have priority in that regard. ^^
i hope you add some beach stuff like in the summer vacation and the girl playing around in bikini at the beach:love:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Hm just thought of something. In the elf village, one of them mentions a path near the southern fort, but i never managed to find anything like that. Something about a dead end path with a narrow hole to sneak in or something.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hm just thought of something. In the elf village, one of them mentions a path near the southern fort, but i never managed to find anything like that. Something about a dead end path with a narrow hole to sneak in or something.
It's part of a secret. Only after finding all related dialogs with hints and meeting the right conditions you can interact with the correct spot to find a new location. These dialogs can be found in Central, not in any other country.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How does one do Framed Thief? Nori is stuck at the border and we cant get across. Not even sure its possible to open the border?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It's part of a secret. Only after finding all related dialogs with hints and meeting the right conditions you can interact with the correct spot to find a new location. These dialogs can be found in Central, not in any other country.
how to get vampire 3rd & 4rd scene?do i need to increase her attraction?

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes