Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Speaking of taxes, do we ever really see any results of changes we do? I know allowing pet had a lil fairy in one house, but i cant really say ive seen any of the other changes make any difference.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Speaking of taxes, do we ever really see any results of changes we do? I know allowing pet had a lil fairy in one house, but i cant really say ive seen any of the other changes make any difference.
I don't think it has any differences at the moment, he did say a very rough estimate completion of the game would be in 2 years, it is quite ambitious for one person and it's incredible at its current state right now

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do I improve the arena in the secret room and prison ?
After advancing the events with Sandra, the dialog will give you the option to look for some spores, which can be found in the hard difficulty floor of the Spire of Courage.

Well... about balance. Would be nice if you could decrease sell price of strange gold, because running between Knocky (her up later) and Amagal mine to change iron into strange gold is way too profitable.
I'm not too concerned with people getting money easily at the moment, but I have taken note of it and will eventually fix it. ;)

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Where on earth does one find enough Steel and how to get Mithrilbar for the New Blade quest for Tsubaki? I only found one Steel so far and only have mithril ores and no bars.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where on earth does one find enough Steel and how to get Mithrilbar for the New Blade quest for Tsubaki? I only found one Steel so far and only have mithril ores and no bars.
Steal is made from iron and coal. Coal and the recipe can be obtained at the Spire of Courage, Mithril and Coal can be found in some dungeons in Dorgania.

Reactions: ShiShi!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does anyone know where is the magic spirit live?
She's in the top of the Yin Tower in Amagal. You can only get to her via the events with the thief girl in Parverhill, or after those events by using the teleport stone Amagal.

Restart game

Dec 9, 2018
She's in the top of the Yin Tower in Amagal. You can only get to her via the events with the thief girl in Parverhill, or after those events by using the teleport stone Amagal.
Ok thanks bro. I can finish this quest.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Steal is made from iron and coal. Coal and the recipe can be obtained at the Spire of Courage, Mithril and Coal can be found in some dungeons in Dorgania.
Thank you so much. Didn't realize it was in the crafting menu by default.

One more problem. how to open door prison in the yin tower?
Have to finish quest with thief girl in right bottom corner of Paverhill to unlock.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Just finished the last main quest until the next major main quest update. Took me an incredible FULL one and a half day. Can't wait to see ALL of Ryen's children and how they'll affect everyone. I just love going around in RPGs like this and talk to people to see different dialogues as they react to the changes in the world. I suppose the duty to protect his children will "override" his vow and take up the dragon form again and kick his brother's ass together with his wives. I'm curious how you will integrate his children with each wives that are a different race. . . . especially Naevys, dragon looking kid with natural hair that looks like furs around his neck? Can't wait. :D

I'll become a patreon for sure soon as I get out of my current financial situation... hopefully within a couple of months. It'd really be a shame to see this incredible game abandoned or unfinished. This game will go into my backup HDD and my online cloud storage forever so future me can revisits it. :giggle:

Also I really like the fact that his brother got his own harem lol. This game got so many wholesome moments and I love it. I wish there were choices to avoid having to rape Lace and that succubus without any real purpose though, choice to convert them to your side like the catgirl would be nice. But that's just a small gripe.

Also one question, is the belly dancer girl Zonja not able to be pregnant? No matter how many times I do it the 'signal' won't show.

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@ShiShi! Next update is currently being tested and might be up tomorrow. ;)
I'm scared of the huge amount of work but also look forward to make his children one day. XD

I'm certain that the game won't be abandoned or left unfinished, but all support currently helps me to get more and better CGs. ^^

I got some feedback about the succubus Irinlia and Lace and might adapt their event a bit. ;)

Zonja can get pregnant, but only with a 20% chance at the moment. I increased the chance for the next update.

I'm very happy to hear you enjoy the game so much. And that you even added it was the TOP 1 in your recommended games. <3

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm scared of the huge amount of work but also look forward to make his children one day. XD

I'm certain that the game won't be abandoned or left unfinished, but all support currently helps me to get more and better CGs. ^^

I got some feedback about the succubus Irinlia and Lace and might adapt their event a bit. ;)

Zonja can get pregnant, but only with a 20% chance at the moment. I increased the chance for the next update.

I'm very happy to hear you enjoy the game so much. And that you even added it was the TOP 1 in your recommended games. <3
Shit man,how will i finish my work if you might release it tomorrow:eek:??dude,you seduce me right now:sneaky:

Reactions: RyenSaotome

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017

I just hope it'll give this game at least a little bit of exposure although it deserves much more. . .

Jan 6, 2019
Uhmm guys,i tried to play this game in my Android phone cause I can't use my PC for the time being but I encountered problems like I can't save, when I also go to the option I can't go back to the main menu,can you tell me if this is normal or this game is just not compatible to the Android phone?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Uhmm guys,i tried to play this game in my Android phone cause I can't use my PC for the time being but I encountered problems like I can't save, when I also go to the option I can't go back to the main menu,can you tell me if this is normal or this game is just not compatible to the Android phone?
What do you mean you can't save? Is the option grey and can't be used? Or you save and the save slot shows nothing afterwards?
The menu can be opened by pressing with two fingers, but there is no option in it to return to the title screen. You have to close the game and re-start it for that.

Jan 6, 2019
Well I can't find the save option when I start the game ,the only thing that show in my screen is the game and there is no menu bar,sooo can you teach me how to save

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Screen 81.png
The new version 19.04.05 is now done.

Content:
- New elf village Orchel south in Dorgania. Includes a bunch of new girls with full body CGs.
- Sex scene with Wendy starting at the inn/bar of Calterburry in Begus
- Good path Mai now has a new event with a short dialog about her past.
- Bad path Mai now has a new event to walk around the prison area after you left her out of her cell and walked out of the area as Ryen via the left exit back to the secret bedroom.

Patreon changes:
The patreon stretch goals have been updated. As I informed all patrons ahead of time in the "Beach CG preview and stretch goal changes" post, all goals have been changed since the elf village was fully funded and the new floors for the Spire of Courage don't need to be supported for a while anymore.

The new goals are:
$580: A CG scene with Jaylin, Kayelinth' mother, will be added to the game.
$650: A new scene with 2 or more girls with be added to the secret onsen. What scene exactly will be added for each month this goal is met will be decided with a voting between the patrons.
$700: The goal for the hellhound village was reduced from $800 to $700. I think the smaller gaps between the goal make them feel more realistic and not "unreachable" due to big jumps between them.

Download the newest version at:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes