NeiroDreemurr

Aug 5, 2019
1.I don't get invitation from the queen
2.If i accidentally bugged a quest,then i can't proceed with Jaylin mission?
3.Oh,and timeskip isn't avalible for now,right?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
1.I don't get invitation from the queen
2.If i accidentally bugged a quest,then i can't proceed with Jaylin mission?
3.Oh,and timeskip isn't avalible for now,right?
  1. Have you had the meetings with the church of Begus in the main quest line? You need to have completed "First Meeting With Begus". Did you go through all of the paperwork on the desk in your bedroom?
  2. If you speak to Jaylin outside the jewelry shop in Thremten before going inside, you miss the dialogue inside the store, but you can still do the mission.
  3. The timeskip is not in the game yet.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
hello , i can't finish the quest of criminal hunt and i can't go outside
Having the same problem. I can access the first two levers but nothing changes regardless of how they are set; defeating all enemies does nothing. There are two exits but they are non-usable. No matter what I do the door stays closed and I can not retreat. I don't have the patience to reload and try again tonight (haven't saved in a while); but if reloading fixes it I'll try to post that.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Of note, I had to advance Chiyos events until I got the succession quest line. And to get the invitation by the queen of begus, you need to have had 2 meetings.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Having the same problem. I can access the first two levers but nothing changes regardless of how they are set; defeating all enemies does nothing. There are two exits but they are non-usable. No matter what I do the door stays closed and I can not retreat. I don't have the patience to reload and try again tonight (haven't saved in a while); but if reloading fixes it I'll try to post that.
The trick to the switches is that you have to use the red switch in the bottom left twice and afterwards use the yellow switch twice again as the door it opens got closed again. The right combination is:

Yellow switch top left
Green switch middle
Red switch bottom left (2x!)
Yellow top left (2x! because the door it opens has been closed again)
Blue bottom right

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
The trick to the switches is that you have to use the red switch in the bottom left twice and afterwards use the yellow switch twice again as the door it opens got closed again. The right combination is:

Yellow switch top left
Green switch middle
Red switch bottom left (2x!)
Yellow top left (2x! because the door it opens has been closed again)
Blue bottom right
Wow, fast response, and from the Dev no less. I honestly still don't get how the switches correspond to the doors in that map, doesn't seem to be 1:1 and with the doors always out of sight it's hard to figure out, but once I sobered up I got it w/o much trouble and your walk-through helped a lot doing the thieves guild quests since I forgot I had teleport tokens -_-.

Since the Dev personally responded here's my feed-back: very impressed. I only just ran into this game ~1wk ago but I like the design a lot. The phase 1 (before time skip) still seems a bit unfinished despite it's significant size (in fact it's large enough I'm not sure how you're going to manage all these kids Ryen is pumping out). My favorite characters are, in order: Tsubaki, Hellhound, and Lace (IDK why Lace makes the list either, expect for maybe revenge is sweet and she really has no character development until you get her in a dungeon cell). I love the big world and how you've populated it with side quest and capturable monster girls (who don't re-spawn, definitely loving it). The construction world map and battles are still a fair bit clunky but as I understand that's still under development. I still haven't quite finished my "evil" run (still missing about 5 CG's, some are hard to track down), and still plan to do a completely new "good" run, but have mostly finished the game as it stands so far.

On the whole: 5/5. One of the top 5 patreon games I've run into.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
does anyone know how to get strange Gold?
IIRC, you find strange gold in the secret mine in Manastyr (top left corner of the castle has a teleporter to the mine). You have to infiltrate the mine disguised as Amagal soldiers; I think you get a quest to find uniforms after trying to go through to door to the teleport room for the first time.

Reactions: geiss112

geiss112

Jan 14, 2019
IIRC, you find strange gold in the secret mine in Manastyr (top left corner of the castle has a teleporter to the mine). You have to infiltrate the mine disguised as Amagal soldiers; I think you get a quest to find uniforms after trying to go through to door to the teleport room for the first time.
No, I didn't get the quest

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The event to get to the mine has no quest. You can get the uniforms at the barracks in Amagal and either you have them and can enter the teleport at Mnastyr or you don't have them and can't. :)

Reactions: geiss112

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The construction world map and battles are still a fair bit clunky but as I understand that's still under development.
You're nitpicking here. The construction world map isn't the main focus of the game so it's as smooth as it needs to be for the amount of use that it gets in-game. The fact that this feature is even in there is amazing by itself. How many other RPG's of this type do you know with this feature? Personally, I would rather see the story progress than have unnecessary adjustments to the construction world map. That feature isn't used that often during gameplay to need any further optimization.

eonshadow

Jan 21, 2018
What does one miss out by not finding brad like what events and such him doing laps gets kind of annoying but i dont want to miss cool events either

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
What does one miss out by not finding brad like what events and such him doing laps gets kind of annoying but i dont want to miss cool events either
He stops doing laps after you get far enough into the game (he will just stand in one spot). You will miss a few quests in Dorgania if you don't have him. So far I don't think he is critical.

Though I don't think him doing laps is that annoying (quite unique actually in my opinion) would be boring if all the character just stood around, extra activity makes the characters feel more 'alive'. How long are you spending in the castle that his laps are annoying you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Galactus

eonshadow

Jan 21, 2018
He stops doing laps after you get far enough into the game (he will just stand in one spot). You will miss a few quests in Dorgania if you don't have him. So far I don't think he is critical.

Though I don't think him doing laps is that annoying (quite unique actually in my opinion) would be boring if all the character just stood around, extra activity makes the characters feel more 'alive'. How long are you spending in the castle that his laps are annoying you?
Honestly what annoys me is when im trying to walk somewhere and he gets in the way i do like the movement it just kind interrupts MY movement a little to often plus i really like the idea of just traveling around with a harem type thing and brad and trey kind of hurt that idea but i mostly just ignore trey im just a massive perv like that

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
is there a way to make More strange gold?

The quest blind eye seems to be bugged, i already had mei before getting to dea and now the quest is stuck at "talk to dea in the chambers" but she only tells me that she will protect her sister this time

also i expected a scene with libelle but it seems there is none (or did i miss something, appart from the cg when you repair her armor)

naevy's abs mysteriously dissapear in her cg scenes, really sad :'(

i think the balance in the game is a bit broken (regarding exp rewards vs enemy difficulty, like you gain to spend 50% of the game farming the plants in the green part of the world map for how easy they are to kill vs their gold/xp rewards)

we may need a skill/technique that wont kill enemies (if you forgot to capture a low level monster girl and you go there when highly overleveled you will usually kill them in 1 hit, i'm using a barehanded chiyo to avoid that that but it feels kinda wrong xD)

really enjoyed the game so far anyway, waiting for more content :O

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
is there a way to make More strange gold?

The quest blind eye seems to be bugged, i already had mei before getting to dea and now the quest is stuck at "talk to dea in the chambers" but she only tells me that she will protect her sister this time

also i expected a scene with libelle but it seems there is none (or did i miss something, appart from the cg when you repair her armor)

naevy's abs mysteriously dissapear in her cg scenes, really sad :'(

i think the balance in the game is a bit broken (regarding exp rewards vs enemy difficulty, like you gain to spend 50% of the game farming the plants in the green part of the world map for how easy they are to kill vs their gold/xp rewards)

we may need a skill/technique that wont kill enemies (if you forgot to capture a low level monster girl and you go there when highly overleveled you will usually kill them in 1 hit, i'm using a barehanded chiyo to avoid that that but it feels kinda wrong xD)

really enjoyed the game so far anyway, waiting for more content :O
1. Yes. Go back to the dungeon where you first discover how to make it and create more. :D

2. I'm aware of it and will fix it.

3. A sex scene with Libelle will follow.

4. Sorry about that. ^^

5. The balancing certainly needs some more work, though there should be better places to grind than the plant girls. ^^"

6. Might be worth a thought. Maybe I'll add a non-lethal skill later. :)

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
5. The balancing certainly needs some more work, though there should be better places to grind than the plant girls. ^^"
not the plant girls, just the basic world map plants (since you dont need any load screen for the respawn and they usually go down without dealing you any damage it's the best place to farm for about half of the game)

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes