UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You can kill it at a higher level, though. It mostly heals itself and counterstrikes, so debuffs and strong attacks/magic can win the day.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey all I was wondering:

I have been spending time on the CG Room Gallery, working my way around to finding every girl on the
list. I have three black spots remaining: One is female Grey, the other is the weak mummy which hasn't
been implimented yet. I have obtained every type of monstergirl you can get, and yet I seem to be still
missing a CG Scene on 5th page, the very last in the right hand corner. Apparently it starts at the Big
farm. And yet I have every monster girl there, have spent time getting all to 100+ affection, and have
not come across that one.

Anything I am missing perhaps?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey all I was wondering:

I have been spending time on the CG Room Gallery, working my way around to finding every girl on the
list. I have three black spots remaining: One is female Grey, the other is the weak mummy which hasn't
been implimented yet. I have obtained every type of monstergirl you can get, and yet I seem to be still
missing a CG Scene on 5th page, the very last in the right hand corner. Apparently it starts at the Big
farm. And yet I have every monster girl there, have spent time getting all to 100+ affection, and have
not come across that one.

Anything I am missing perhaps?
That's the Sphinx girl from Chiyo's new license test, but she has no scene yet. It'll be added in one of the next updates. :)

Reactions: Samǣl

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So, I've seen there's apparently a quest to meddle in the ruler succession of Amagal.
Where does one attain that quest? I'm pretty much through the main story so far and... nope. Do I need to level a character further?
Edit: Found it.

Where can i find the magic spirit
Top level of the left tower in the south of amgal.
Connected to a thief girl in an eastern border fortress.

Last edited:

NeiroDreemurr

Aug 5, 2019
Hello
Please tell me how to solve the tourax cave(or whatever it is),not the carpet thing,i did that already,i just can't open a way up and left(leading to a ladder),so help me please

Upd:Oh,actually did it myself

Last edited:

Rien59

Jul 27, 2019
So, I've seen there's apparently a quest to meddle in the ruler succession of Amagal.
Where does one attain that quest? I'm pretty much through the main story so far and... nope. Do I need to level a character further?
Edit: Found it.

Top level of the left tower in the south of amgal.
Connected to a thief girl in an eastern border fortress.
It says something is blocking the door way, how can i enter?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
It says something is blocking the door way, how can i enter?
And if i accidently let the girl go,means i can't get to the magic spirit?
You can't enter via the tower. After the encounter with the thief in Parverhall, she runs off to a teleporter. If you wander around Parverhall, you'll find it. I think it's in the upper right corner, but I might be misremembering that. The teleporter takes you to the Magic Spirit at the top of the tower.

NeiroDreemurr

Aug 5, 2019
Help.
1.How to obtain Gold License Test mission?
2.What to do with king of amagal?(He just stands near the broken fort and thinks of a plan)
3.Where to find the Queen of Begus?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Help.
1.How to obtain Gold License Test mission?
2.What to do with king of amagal?(He just stands near the broken fort and thinks of a plan)
3.Where to find the Queen of Begus?

Oh and gow to start Jaylin missions?
1. Talk to Chiyo in the castle. You have to get through her story to reach the Gold License Test.
2. Talking to the King near the ocean or the Earl in Manastyr should advance the quest to the point where you have to choose to support one over the other. If you can't trigger this, then your save might be bugged. See this post to fix it yourself (requires a save editor, dev console access, the Cheat menu plugin or other means of directly setting a variable value) or this post to have RyenSaotome fix it for you. Once you pick a side, follow that quest line and you should be able to talk to Varea in your home castle to proceed further.
3. The Queen of Begus is in the Castle at Calterbury. You first meet her in the main quest line. Some time after that, you will find an invitation to visit her in the paperwork on the desk in your bedroom. I don't recall if there is another trigger condition or not.
4. Jaylin's quests start in the jewelry store in Thremten. Once upon a time this was bugged and she would appear outside the store before you first meet her; if you see her there (green haired woman standing next to the door), don't talk to her, just go in the store to bypass the bug. After the events in the store, go outside and talk to her.

Meepo_Waveya

Dec 27, 2018
When you download and install the newest version on android it'll update the game and you can continue your old save files.
the problem is i downloaded from other site, so my recent save cant be replacing without backing up my data ..

edit : ok i get tutorial in itch.ixixixxixi

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 72 Votes