PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
View attachment 378100

Something like this? Or rather something with her full body CG above a game screen and her name or a funny comment written on it?
Something more like that, image wise, would be preferable.

On another note, I think that the "accepted" format for fan sigs is like the one I have on the bottom of my comment. Idk if it needs to be that way, but that's how like 98% of the ones on here look.

If you want, since I see you've linked your blog in the concept above, I believe there's some coding wizardry you can do to hyperlink the image to come to the overview area of this thread.

Edit: I am correct, here's the page explaining how to hyperlink: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-put-a-hyperlink-on-a-signature-images.7546/

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
need a scene with vampire wearing just a cape because vampire stuff and all.
And i say this a big vampire enthusiast (Remilia best waifu forever)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I released one of the 4 slaves sold in the thief's guild, can I get her again without having to start over?
No, they're currently nowhere in the game when you select to release them or give them as a gift to another country. In those cases they're gone.

Reactions: geiss112

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
I have a question regarding the next update, is there so far an eta on when the update is gonna come out and what is planned to be then in it?
Sorry if i have overseen that information but couldnt find it in this thread.

Have tried the game several times already and my most recent one i reached the end of the version with nothing else to do after around 46 1/2 hours.

I like the game overall, a few things in my opinion could make it even better.

1.Like some ways to change the look of your castle/interior of it.

2. For the brothel maybe some free workers you can hire for them or over time that show up and want to work there and not just the ones you can buy and have several options of what you want to do with them.

3. speaking of the ones you can buy, if you keep em is it possible you can a impregnate all of em the good way in a later version?

4. the brothel could have other upgrades maybe a section for where people could have fun with monstergirls and paying for it giving you some money in return.

5. Is it currently wanted you can just leave a map that has your monstergirls and then return to collect endlessly resources?
i kinda have the feeling that a timer is maybe needed that you endlessly can farm those. in the castle especially you can very fast farm those because the entrance is very near to the box.

6. i assume for a later time if you want to add maybe more kinky things/fetishes you could add a special room/section in the castle. alongside that maybe quests to get the equipment or if going for the easier way a shop/several shop locations in different countries to buy equipment for that "play area".

7. since you added that cleaning temple that gives me the idea of other upgrades like that, a school could be one alongside maybe with a teacher that you could do things with ( could be something for someone with a teacher fetish)
that could be also something for the policies in the matter of getting income of it making it just for the rich or for everyone, mandatory for all kids or not.

8. maybe other cosmetical things for your land to waste money and resources on.
maybe if you overdo it there could be some hidden other lands getting jealious about your land and maybe attack you because of it/ bandits or other things coming along more likely because of how you are showing how rich your country is with those upgrades.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I have a question regarding the next update, is there so far an eta on when the update is gonna come out and what is planned to be then in it?

Have tried the game several times already and my most recent one i reached the end of the version with nothing else to do after around 46 1/2 hours.

2. For the brothel maybe some free workers you can hire for them or over time that show up and want to work there and not just the ones you can buy and have several options of what you want to do with them.

3. speaking of the ones you can buy, if you keep em is it possible you can a impregnate all of em the good way in a later version?

4. the brothel could have other upgrades maybe a section for where people could have fun with monstergirls and paying for it giving you some money in return.

5. Is it currently wanted you can just leave a map that has your monstergirls and then return to collect endlessly resources?
i kinda have the feeling that a timer is maybe needed that you endlessly can farm those. in the castle especially you can very fast farm those because the entrance is very near to the box.

6. i assume for a later time if you want to add maybe more kinky things/fetishes you could add a special room/section in the castle. alongside that maybe quests to get the equipment or if going for the easier way a shop/several shop locations in different countries to buy equipment for that "play area".

7. since you added that cleaning temple that gives me the idea of other upgrades like that, a school could be one alongside maybe with a teacher that you could do things with ( could be something for someone with a teacher fetish)
that could be also something for the policies in the matter of getting income of it making it just for the rich or for everyone, mandatory for all kids or not.

maybe if you overdo it there could be some hidden other lands getting jealious about your land and maybe attack you because of it/ bandits or other things coming along more likely because of how you are showing how rich your country is with those upgrades.
Is that all or would you like a castle in England and a buggy with that too? It's amazing how oblivious one person can be... all the crap you wrote would require A LOT of work and it wouldn't add much to the gameplay.

You got nothing else to do after around 46 1/2 hours?! Maybe because you just played through 46 1/2 hours of content!!! (with a walkthrough I bet) Many games from massive game developers don't have anywhere close to 46 hours of contents... holly shit how detached from reality can you be?

You want a room for kinky things/fetishes in the castle? You mean like the dungeon... which is already there.

This game already has a TON of features, far more than any other game of its type out there. Just finishing up what's already there is a massive task. I don't think anyone with common sense can play this game and think: 'Yeah, this game could use more features, because finishing up what's already there isn't a titanic task already'.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
I assume you took what i wrote as a i want those things, which isnt the case.
Those are things that could even more make it better, i am fine with the game as it is currently.
Kinda funny how offensive you seem to be about it.
If you read what i wrote, i mentioned to begin with could make it even better.
I am realistic, didnt demand anything. i would suggest getting things right and not taking things kinda personal ( kinda gives the vibe of it ).
Ideas are normally a good thing they could be ignored, used for the current or a later project someone is or wants to do.
I know he has still alot of work just for the things he has planned.
What he wrote at a point if i remember correctly, was not so long ago it was mentioned he was thinking about the game takes about 2 more years to finish.

That kinky things/ fetishes yes, the dungeon is there but space is limited there and if he wanted to add more it would need to be modified to fit more things into it that would require something visually placed.

But just a friendly reminder you are coming of pretty agressive in your writing, even tough i dont see a reason for it.
You should learn to understand the difference between suggestions of things that could be added to enhance the game even further and people being like the game is crap and it needs this and that to be good.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I assume you took what i wrote as a i want those things, which isnt the case.
Those are things that could even more make it better, i am fine with the game as it is currently.
Kinda funny how offensive you seem to be about it.
If you read what i wrote, i mentioned to begin with could make it even better.
I am realistic, didnt demand anything. i would suggest getting things right and not taking things kinda personal ( kinda gives the vibe of it ).
Ideas are normally a good thing they could be ignored, used for the current or a later project someone is or wants to do.
I know he has still alot of work just for the things he has planned.
What he wrote at a point if i remember correctly, was not so long ago it was mentioned he was thinking about the game takes about 2 more years to finish.

That kinky things/ fetishes yes, the dungeon is there but space is limited there and if he wanted to add more it would need to be modified to fit more things into it that would require something visually placed.

But just a friendly reminder you are coming of pretty agressive in your writing, even tough i dont see a reason for it.
You should learn to understand the difference between suggestions of things that could be added to enhance the game even further and people being like the game is crap and it needs this and that to be good.
I am outraged, and the reason for it is how oblivious you are (as you have further proven in this post). I'll explain since you don't get it.

Your original post can easily be summarized in one sentence: "it's good, but not good enough". The dev puts in a lot of work, makes a ton of features, and lots of content and you say: could be better. That is offensive. How would you feel if no matter how good you make something some ass tells you that you should make it better? That is all your post amounts to.

There is a point at which saying could be better is just rude... because everything could always be better.

Last edited:

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
You shouldn't focus on the negative only, he DID say he likes the game, and want to see it get even better (don't we all?)

There's no need to get so defensive against critisisim, seriously.
I'm sure the dev's are actually happy to receive some, as it can only help the game to get even better.

But yeah.
That's exactly why even if I kinda wanted after playing the whole game again recently, I did not post a critisism of it myself, as there would always be people acting defensivly, focusing on the negative only, and it would lead nowhere.

Which is a pity, because there is a HUGE load of work that has been put in the game, and it's actually good to talk about it, be it about it's good points AND it's flaws, as because like I said before, it can only help it get even better.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Its kinda sad to see another case to see how toxic the world is becoming overall and someone going overboard over something that isnt offensive in its nature.
Whats funny he mentions himself that always things could be better.
Learning and improving is something that can be done from seeing things yourself or getting the input of other people.

This is gonna be my last respone to you about this topic because we are going of topic with this conversation.
I didnt intended or wanted to hint at that the game isnt good enough.
If that would had been the case i wouldnt had played it for the amount of time i did.
What you are doing as it can be done with something written, understand it in a way that fits your mood overall.
I dont have an issue with your insults that you did several times now.

The time i took to reach the end and the writing of the got nothing else to do was meaning finished everything possible.
That gives feedback about the content amount and time it took me to finish it up to this versions ending (19.07.24) when doing everything.
Its easy to read, he did improve the game more and more over time.
The erotic content is pretty good compared to other games and has some nice details in its writing.
About the content that is currently avaible he can be proud of, it shows love and dedication for the game which is always nice to see.
If he wants to pick up on an idea i put out, sure could be done.
Ideas i named arent even things i personally would want or do see as a need and are just as stated before ideas.
The game has a good amount of different fetishes already included, some got more or less content.
The kids in a future update will be interesting if those are like beside there mother i can already see the castle is gonna be messy with the amount of females you can get pregnant currently and i can foresee more that can get pregnant.
If i didnt count wrong currently there is the possibility of 44 that you can get pregnant as a maximum depending on the playstyle that someone has chosen.
In my case couldnt all get pregnant because playing the good way with having slaves working as maids and not all of those can get pregnant (currently) if playing the good way.

Edit 1:
If i would need to name something i somewhat disliked it would be the overview of the land and the army fighting system.
I didnt name it because for the reason i cant come up with good ideas how to improve it also.
My knowledge about programming and game designing is somewhat limited that i could give usefull help in that regard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Galactus

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

The update is released later today actually. :D If you want to be always up to date with stuff, the best place to be is actually in our discrod channel. That's also the fastest way to contact me for anyone as my discord is always on when my PC is running.

1. Originally I wanted to have more interior changes in the game, but sadly there is no easy way to do it in the rpg maker. Either you have to make an event for every tile that changes (and that means no other event/character can be on that spot), or make seperated maps with all events copied and the door to the area teleporting you to the map based on what you constructed. Both options aren't really good, thus I did little with interior changes so far.

2. It's planned to add more workers for the brothel, including girls that come there willingly rather than just slaves, but it's not a priority at the moment and therefore might take a while before I get to it.

3. It'll be possible to impreg all girls that you can have sex with, on both their good and bad path. If you played the game for almost 50 hours you should know that I don't leave any girl untouched. XD

4. Monstergirls for the brothel are a good option. I haven't planned yet what girls will get added there, but since I always try to alternate things it's likely that non-human girls will be added at some point.

5. It's one of those things where I just don't feel very bothered by it. I don't like grinding and as such don't want to force long waiting times or grinds on the player. That's why such "exploits" that can save you time are not a big eyesore to me.

6. That's exactly why we have the hidden bedroom and secret prison. :) I try to get a lot of different topics into the game, in an attempt to please a wide group of players, but my to-do list is very long and not every girl/event is suited for every fetish.
As with most content, it's only a matter of time for more kinks to get in the game. :D

7. Maybe we'll need a school for all the children you make before the time skip. XD Don't know yet, we'll see. But a "teacher" as a fetish thing is already on my list.

8. Cosmetical changes are similar to the interior changes in no. 1. It's not added as simple as I would like. :D That's why it's unlikely to happen. At least in that way. Maybe I'll figure something out to get it to work in some other way later, who knows. ^^

- About the overview map and battle system you mentioned in your other post, both are still unfinished and will get improved/re-worked later. But it's a very time intensive system, and time is exactly what I'm lacking the most, therefore I put it on hold until more important parts of the game are done.

- I appreciate that some people defend my game and work. It just shows how much they like it. :) But I'm always open for suggestions, feedback and constructive critic. Anything that might help to improve even a small detail of the game is better than nothing in my eyes. So please don't think of such comments as "attacks" on the game and rather be happy that someone took his time to put his thoughts into words.
But if someone simply writes "the game is shit" without explaining why....go ahead and destroy him. XD

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
The update is released later today actually. :D If you want to be always up to date with stuff, the best place to be is actually in our discrod channel. That's also the fastest way to contact me for anyone as my discord is always on when my PC is running.
Holy coconut.
Really?
Hum...

- I appreciate that some people defend my game and work. It just shows how much they like it. :) But I'm always open for suggestions, feedback and constructive critic. Anything that might help to improve even a small detail of the game is better than nothing in my eyes. So please don't think of such comments as "attacks" on the game and rather be happy that someone took his time to put his thoughts into words.
But if someone simply writes "the game is shit" without explaining why....go ahead and destroy him. XD
Well I'm not either up for destroying people, even toxic people that can't accept critisisim or trolls.
But definitly up to at least remind them that what they're doing is actually definitly not helping anyone.

I might pm you though, if you care enough, and try to work on a lengthy critic then, but I might wait on today's update to do so too !

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
did play so far the game like 3 times up to the point the game was progressed to then.
i am not that eager to check every new version out since i play alot of games actually.

i dont think that there is currently something totally game breaking in the game.
maybe the kid army that the main character is producing can be a bit troublesome and with the amount of females you can impregnate you maybe need a city just for the kids lol.

i like the orchel place overall and i assume just alone from those females there a good amount is maybe getting more involved with the main character.

a strange idea i had since there is that gender swap option in the game, there could be even the possibility i assume of the main character getting pregnant. with that actually could be done i assume something even more weird, lets say character cumming into a glass, gender swap and impregnating him/herself lol

edit 1:
about the monster girls in the brothel, i assume that would then be slavery or a free will one and /or maybe needs that you allow monsters as pets?

in the current save i am against slavery, allow monster as pets. i am just a littlebit wondering since the ones you can have in your farming areas can do conversations isnt that in a way some kind of slavery because they are somewhat intelligent beings?

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
did play so far the game like 3 times up to the point the game was progressed to then.
i am not that eager to check every new version out since i play alot of games actually.

i dont think that there is currently something totally game breaking in the game.
maybe the kid army that the main character is producing can be a bit troublesome and with the amount of females you can impregnate you maybe need a city just for the kids lol.

i like the orchel place overall and i assume just alone from those females there a good amount is maybe getting more involved with the main character.

a strange idea i had since there is that gender swap option in the game, there could be even the possibility i assume of the main character getting pregnant. with that actually could be done i assume something even more weird, lets say character cumming into a glass, gender swap and impregnating him/herself lol
Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Cyberius You can always change the laws, so that's not really a reason to worry. ^^

Update 19.08.24 image.png

Changes:

- New events with Dea on both the good and bad path. On the good route you can talk with her again after the scene to change her outfit.
The good path events start when talking to the head maiden at the shrine you build for her earlier (the start of Dea's events) after you finished all previous events with Dea including going to the beach with Mai and Naevy.
The bad path requires that you talk with Mai in the prison once after healing Dea's cursed eye. It won't change Mai's dialog but trigger a change in Dea's event so you'll get a new dialog when you talk with Dea again afterwards.

- Added a quest and scene for the sphinx Mozaik starting at the big farm. (Requires that you had Chiyo's gold license test to have her there)

- Downloads -
MEGA:
(HiDrive downloads will follow tomorrow)

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes