anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Trying to learn how to play this game but I keep bumbling around like a fool into enemies much stronger than me lol. What is one of the first things I should do to get on the right direction?

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
The new update was good, just had some issue finding first the person for the sphinx quest.
One issue i have, the blind eye quest is still active in my quest log, is there a way that i can fix that?
It tells me to talk with dea in the sleeping chambers still, was hoping it would be fixed with the update since i had it already being stuck in my log before.

anonymous316

i assume you are at the castle already, beside the bed ( left side ) is a book which include an option to activate a spell for all party members that you can cast and is basicly an instant kill option for enemies with the exception of special enemies that have some other trigger to get beaten.
On those special enemies you are just doing 0 damage with that skill.

first things to do i would say is look around see what you can do with the castle and land you got. then afterwards you can go fight weaker enemies to level up or use that special spell if you are in trouble.
money is normally something you should try to get because with that you can buy new equipment which makes it easier for you already. latery you can craft very good gear yourself if you got the blueprints for those and the materials.

at the beginning is money a bit more tight but later you can earn alot of money. you maybe can go for a more agressive policy to get more tax money and later go for something more nicer for your people to get a starting income going.
the mines are in my opinion a good investment to start with if you can do so. they generate beside what you have chosen gold also which you can collect on the map.
the map you can access at one of the people in your throneroom.

Last edited:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Trying to learn how to play this game but I keep bumbling around like a fool into enemies much stronger than me lol. What is one of the first things I should do to get on the right direction?
There are a few things you can do to boost yourself at the start of the game. Probably the most important is to gather party members to help you. Almost all party members can be acquired early on in the game. The walkthrough shows how to get them, but if you don't want to use that, I'll point out their locations:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Equipment and consumable items are also useful. Keep your party equipped with the best equipment you can afford, and keep a stock of consumables, particularly health potions, mana potions, stimulants (to revive fallen party members), and dispel herbs (to remove negative status effects). If you come across skill stones, skill crystals, or [stat] UP potions, use them; they grant permanent benefits to the party member you use them on.

You can farm XP and item drops by roaming around the woods and in dungeons (woods have random encounters, dungeons respawn enemies every time you enter a map [so you can enter a dungeon level, kill everything, exit, reenter, and kill everything again]). Talk with your kingdom advisers and set the tax and spending policies - this is where most of the money you acquire in the game comes from. Tax revenue accrues as you walk around the map, so you can leave your castle, walk around the kingdom, come back, and there will be money waiting for you. Your kingdom is apparently rich AF, because you can set spending to max in every category, set the tax rate to its lowest level, and you still make bank.

As you level up, you will eventually gain access to the skill tree, which you can use to grant permanent bonuses to your party. I wrote up a guide on it.

Give gifts to your party members. Each person has preferences for certain types of gifts; giving a favorite gift will grant a bigger bonus to your relationship score than other types of gifts, so pay attention to who likes what. As your relationship score rises (via gifts/completing quests/other events) you will trigger personal quests for your party members. The rewards for completing personal quests can grant permanent bonuses or new skills.

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
Cyberius You can always change the laws, so that's not really a reason to worry. ^^

View attachment 380522

Changes:

- New events with Dea on both the good and bad path. On the good route you can talk with her again after the scene to change her outfit.
The good path events start when talking to the head maiden at the shrine you build for her earlier (the start of Dea's events) after you finished all previous events with Dea including going to the beach with Mai and Naevy.
The bad path requires that you talk with Mai in the prison once after healing Dea's cursed eye. It won't change Mai's dialog but trigger a change in Dea's event so you'll get a new dialog when you talk with Dea again afterwards.

- Added a quest and scene for the sphinx Mozaik starting at the big farm. (Requires that you had Chiyo's gold license test to have her there)

- Downloads -
MEGA:
(HiDrive downloads will follow tomorrow)
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Talk with your kingdom advisers and set the tax and spending policies - this is where most of the money you acquire in the game comes from.
I made most of the money actually with the monsterfarms.
There is a place on the world map where you can learn how to catch monstergirls.
You learn there how to make soul lanterns and with those you can capture monstergirls and release em in one of three locations.
The more monstergirls you have in a location the more monstergirl drops ( depends on the kind of monstergirl you are catching ) the more ititems you get from a blue box in that location every time you visit it.
the collecting isnt bound to a timer and means you can go in and out of that location over and over to get those items till you reach the max amount you can have in your inventory.
then you can sell it at a shop and make a very good amount of money.
when you release monstergirls in one of the three locations ( each kind has its own place in one of the three spots) you can re use those lanterns.
Visually just 3 monstergirls of a type can be shown in of a place where you can release them but you can have more then 3 released at a farm. the more you catch and release the more items you get which each blue box collecting making the process faster of filling your inventory of a specific item faster.
with a good amount of monstergirls ( personally i go for around 50 each) money wont be an issue anymore and you can be nice to the people living in your country lowering tax money and giving em benefits.

lolond29

May 26, 2019
Hello everyone, i have a problem with sandra second event, she had 60+ relationship and i did the first scene but the event did not trigger. Sorry for my bad english and RyenSaotome thanks you very much for this wonderful game.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Hello everyone, i have a problem with sandra second event, she had 60+ relationship and i did the first scene but the event did not trigger. Sorry for my bad english and RyenSaotome thanks you very much for this wonderful game.
There is actually 4 events for her if I'm not wrong.
I suppose you got the first one, the "old chest" event, right?
Did you get the second one you get by talking to her, and going to a short dungeon at night with her alone?
(There might be a 60+ relationship, and maybe a 15+ level requirement...; Not sure if that or next one.)

Then, next event should be avaible once you build the two mines on country overview map...

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I must say that I'm more than disappointed.
Although the story has potential, the way it is presented is tragic.
I tried the game for about 2 hours and I'm not excited.

Who are you?
I am king!
Really?
Yes!
Ok, you are king, here is crown.
(facepalm)

If nothing else, the first chapter of the game should be completely reworked.
It looks very cheap and cheesy.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Heh. As cheesy as it is, I liked this scene. Everyone just knows Ryen is spouting bullshit in a spur of the moment fashion but they still roll with it because it's less trouble than "the insufferable fop who was supposed to be king just got killed by bandits".

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Heh. As cheesy as it is, I liked this scene. Everyone just knows Ryen is spouting bullshit in a spur of the moment fashion but they still roll with it because it's less trouble than "the insufferable fop who was supposed to be king just got killed by bandits".
I understand what you mean, but something like that can be done much better.

For example, a sophisticated conspiracy where the main character is suggested to pretend to be a king because of political stability. Someone needs to be a leader, so they need a "white horse" (I'm not sure if this idiom has the same meaning in English as in my language) who will act as fake political figure while they try to stabilize the country. After some time, they may think that the main character is more than good at solving problems, and may gradually give him more and more powers (full access to the entire infrastructure of the kingdom from the beginning is bad idea), which may end up being truly recognized as their ruler and the false king becoming the real one.

Something like that sounds real, interesting and really would make sense.

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
is ariana's good path in also what do i need to do to go to the hots springs can't get there the one in calbridge

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
I honestly do not see the point of making a game adding "good path" options only in some cases while in others there is unavoidable rape by the MC. It makes the "good path" options you may take pointless, the MC will still be evil

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
@RyenSaotome any chance (before the time skip update) we could get a ingame list of all girls that are impregnated so we can make sure it's 100% before doing the time skip. and also have the whole list of them have repeatable scenes, pretty sure theres at least a few that you can't go back to whenever you want. don't have the time to play through the game 300 times to make sure every girl is pregnant on first try :)

Reactions: Konstantinus

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
@RyenSaotome any chance (before the time skip update) we could get a ingame list of all girls that are impregnated so we can make sure it's 100% before doing the time skip. and also have the whole list of them have repeatable scenes, pretty sure theres at least a few that you can't go back to whenever you want. don't have the time to play through the game 300 times to make sure every girl is pregnant on first try :)
Pretty sure in the menu you can check each of the girls, and if they are pregnent ot not.
Though, true, some don't have repeatable scene yet and if you missed your chance to make her so, well...

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes