Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
monkey33
You go into the cg menu there you can see every girl you can interact with and they state of pregnancy.
Also in addition there are hints to how/where you can find girls you havent unlocked so far.
At the cg section you can also replay the scene and do so till you have em all pregnant.
If your goal is just to get the girl pregnant you can hold the spacebar to skip through the text faster.

killzone12
you mean a save with every currently possible girl unlocked or which kind of save are you looking for?

RyenSaotome

the sphinx i am wondering about her, since she basicly has from that scene 2 pussies, does it mean in a way you can get her double pregnant if using both of her pussies?
It threw me a bit off on that scene and confused me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
monkey33
You go into the cg menu there you can see every girl you can interact with and they state of pregnancy.
Also in addition there are hints to how/where you can find girls you havent unlocked so far.
At the cg section you can also replay the scene and do so till you have em all pregnant.
If your goal is just to get the girl pregnant you can hold the spacebar to skip through the text faster.

killzone12
you mean a save with every currently possible girl unlocked or which kind of save are you looking for?

RyenSaotome

the sphinx i am wondering about her, since she basicly has from that scene 2 pussies, does it mean in a way you can get her double pregnant if using both of her pussies?

any save doesnt matter where the MC is

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
also can the MC turn into a girl? ive seen a picture on svs and idk if its the MC or not but the girl has red hair

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
1 - Like my friend before me, i'm also wondering if i can get the sphinx double pregnant, also i'm starting a bad path playthrough now, wondering how that's gonna turn out.

2 - i liked this update... i have issues with the Amagal succession thingy, i'm on a good playthrough and quite frankly both of the Amagal leaders suck, but still, i'm wondering which one would make me less of a dick, right now i'm leaning towards traitor-dude.

3 - i agree with the people before me, put monster girls in the brothel, i'm anti-slavery so...my brothel has no one...it has some bomb ass food or so they say, can i turn it into a bar or something.

4 - Question! When is the Spire of courage(the special dungeon) gonna be finished, that girl blocking the entrance really pisses me off.

5 - hmmm...if i had to say a criticism, it would be the warmap, it's just bad, i know it's pending some changes in it and the whole fire emblem combat is interesting...but it's just not sustainable, everything costs way too much, the combat is bad and making an Army is impossible, i do like the management aspect of it though.

6 - the most important question...Can i choose a Queen? i mean, am i gonna be able to choose one the girls to be the Queen ( it's gonna be Chyoo btw, there's no other option in my mind) of Central?

7 - Chyoo is best girl...

8 - Also... Chyoo is best girl

9 - it's the most important thing, so it must be said 3 times --- > CHYOO IS BEST GIRL !

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
killzone12
he can change at a few occasion into a female with the help of another npc but not currently atleast as a constant change.
there is the possibility of having a former male in your castle ( at a later point) being constantly a female or you could turn that person back to a male, thats quest wise your decision.

allenandarth

for your number 2
you basicly have a third option which is not anyone of the 2 and having that other lady being the leader and along the way get another one pregnant :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I haven't thought of that yet. XD I'll have to think about it. ^^

also can the MC turn into a girl?
Yes. You have to build the bathhouse on the overview map and then go into it in Aldlyn (top right corner).

1 - Like my friend before me, i'm also wondering if i can get the sphinx double pregnant, also i'm starting a bad path playthrough now, wondering how that's gonna turn out.

2 - i liked this update... i have issues with the Amagal succession thingy, i'm on a good playthrough and quite frankly both of the Amagal leaders suck, but still, i'm wondering which one would make me less of a dick, right now i'm leaning towards traitor-dude.

3 - i agree with the people before me, put monster girls in the brothel, i'm anti-slavery so...my brothel has no one...it has some bomb ass food or so they say, can i turn it into a bar or something.

4 - Question! When is the Spire of courage(the special dungeon) gonna be finished, that girl blocking the entrance really pisses me off.

5 - hmmm...if i had to say a criticism, it would be the warmap, it's just bad, i know it's pending some changes in it and the whole fire emblem combat is interesting...but it's just not sustainable, everything costs way too much, the combat is bad and making an Army is impossible, i do like the management aspect of it though.

6 - the most important question...Can i choose a Queen? i mean, am i gonna be able to choose one the girls to be the Queen ( it's gonna be Chyoo btw, there's no other option in my mind) of Central?

7 - Chyoo is best girl...

8 - Also... Chyoo is best girl

9 - it's the most important thing, so it must be said 3 times --- > CHYOO IS BEST GIRL !
2. If you help Varea afterwards, it doesn't actually matter. ;)

3. It's likely to happen eventually.

4. Probably never. :D It's kind of an endless dungeon in which you'll keep encountering special monsters/girls.
While it's part of a patreon stretch goal, I actually plan to add some new floors and get past the wolf girl next update. But then you'll only hit the next person or thing to block your path until I make more. ^^

5. I'll try to make it more enjoyable when I re-work it. Hopefully I can get that miracle done. :D

6. Yes, that's the plan. I'll add a lot of "in-between" events for the time skip. The option for marriage and such things included. But I have to see how it'll actually turns out when I get to make it. ^^"

7-9. ;)

bg_gamer

Aug 25, 2019
Can somebody help me with Lielle dungeon. I followed the walkthrough but it seem that i messed up somewhere and now i'm stuck. Also there seem to be problem with the battle in the overview map. Thank in advance. View attachment file1.rar

Last edited:

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
monkey33
i just assumed gallery stuff wouldn't affect them ingame, thx for that. im pretty sure i have 100% of everything done, the only exception being i dont think i ever got the lace tentacle scene i did the quest and everything just couldnt ever proc it. il be sure to use the gallery for impregnation before the time skip, thx again.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
monkey33
during the tentacle one there is actually another female in it also (irinlia) do you have her also?
she is one character that you meet during something in millwater and is easy to miss if you screw up the quest there.
for help on it you can check it in the walkthrough its in detail explained there how you get her.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I honestly do not see the point of making a game adding "good path" options only in some cases while in others there is unavoidable rape by the MC. It makes the "good path" options you may take pointless, the MC will still be evil
The good path events are not complete for everyone yet (ex Aleah, Lace, Irinlia), and there may be bad path events that aren't complete either, but I don't know of any. I gather from what I've read on Patreon that the reason is that RyenSaotome's artists seem to be very flaky and disappear without completing their commissions. This is one of the reasons why the art style changes so dramatically throughout the game.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
When you guys say "good route" or "bad route" do you mean good=win, bad=game over... or do you mean "good=mr.nice guy", bad = "evil bastard?"

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
When you guys say "good route" or "bad route" do you mean good=win, bad=game over... or do you mean "good=mr.nice guy", bad = "evil bastard?"
I don't think I remember such "bad ends"; but :
- "Bad Routes" involve usually taking either the characters to your dungeon as your playtoys; or in the brothel (or is itmore "neutral"?)
- Good Routes involve taking them in your castle; as maids or guests for exemple.

So, yeah, in a way it kinda fits your descrptions, game over aside.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
There are a few things you can do to boost yourself at the start of the game.
Indeed!

www/data/armors.json

Line 6, change to this:

{"id":4,"atypeId":1,"description":"[General armor type]","etypeId":5,"traits":[{"code":22,"dataId":1,"value":0}],"iconIndex":145,"name":"Ring","note":"","params":[1000,1000,1000,1000,1000,1000,1000,1000],"price":50},

Now yank the ring off your paladin, put it on yourself, and say goodbye to needing any other gear or party members at all.

Almost all RPGmaker games here use a nearly identical format for their equipment lists, so this trick can be used in plenty of games besides this one, too. Just pick something that you know will be for sale at the starting blacksmith (there is always one), drop the price to something you can afford right off the bat and then jack those bonuses up to a thousand each. Works every time. All enemies die in one hit and most things can't even hurt you at all.

You could just as easily do this to weapons or real armor, but I've found that rings work best because the standard-issue RPGmaker game lets every character/class use rings. So it's your one item to rule them all, regardless of class or whatever.

Enjoy.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Suggestion for dealing with pregnancy:

You don't need to add a "time skip" button because there is already one in the game. That strategic map where it says "End Turn."

Make 1 turn on that map = 1 month. After all, we're talking about major construction projects in a world where the biggest construction machine is a horse. So, nine turns = baby ready.

A lot simpler than doing a convoluted "Fallout" style monologue ending with forking paths, IMHO. Certain girls could flag for political events (i.e. jealousy?) if certain other girls are also in the MC's harem, but beyond that... most of them really don't seem like they really need any kind of follow through, honestly. Good path or bad, the MC openly admits from day one that their job is being breeder stock. Their " long term consequences" are pretty much already decided by their job description. Yes, knocking up a neighboring queen or a demoness might be worthy of story branches, but your menagerie of monster girls? The dozen maids are basically there pretty much just to crank out babies for the MC? Not much more needs to be said of them, really.

So the actual writing for these results could honestly be skipped for 90% of these characters.

The real work would be keeping track of all the kids. Probably going to need a spreadsheet just for that. I look forward to it.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Blargh. Walkthroughs are more just collections of info than a proper walkthrough. Still, thanks for the info. Just wish it had some stuff on the laws, policies, finances, etc. you can fiddle with, especially results of each.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Blargh. Walkthroughs are more just collections of info than a proper walkthrough. Still, thanks for the info. Just wish it had some stuff on the laws, policies, finances, etc. you can fiddle with, especially results of each.
Well... For once, the walkthrough for this game is pretty complete. Maybe missing a few things here and there from the few last patches, but that's it. You can cover the blanks easily with wiki, and some post from this topic. (or can always ask prople about it)

And about the politics and such...
While politics (diplomacy) has an impact as requirement for some quest with other country leaders (like meeting the young queen, and some quests related to the desert country), there is not much impact with the policies I think, at least, yet.
This is basically just a way to make money at the moment, as I havn't found any impact on having either high or low of any of your people "attributes" from the policies.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes