Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Oh god.
So confusing then.

I mean, it would fit so much with Jaylin personality from what we could see.

So...
Basically, she just randomly roamed a cave, and forgot her daugther here, and then, a random "real" green dragon came and made his nest RIGHT where she (Kay) was left?
Damn. That's some bad luck! :p
More likely, Jaylin made a temporary nest there herself out of the pre-existing dragon's nest, telling Kaye to stay and the dragon to watch over her daughter while she was out (since she's REALLY powerful), and then promptly forgot about her. :p Considering they're both Dragonics of the Green Dragon variety, and the dragon you fight is a Green Dragon, it's likely it didn't mind so much, but wasn't gonna risk its life just for some Dragonic kid.

If you want to make more money and faster , i personally think monstergirls in the 3 areas you can have are the way to go.
The process of collecting the monstergirls is a bit more tedious but if you got a bunch of each kind then collecting the resources can can you alot of money in a short time later on.
especially the ones in your castle you can collect very fast going in and out of the map each times collecting the resources.
if you have a good amount then sell it at a store and make alot of money.
When actively playing, yeah, sure. But, that requires you to actively play. ;P Also worth noting is that the way it talks about monster capturing it makes it seem like you can only have three monsters of any given type period, when it's just three of any given type that wander the corrals.

But seriously, I wandered into the Stronghold down south, found the gambler, and promptly turned about 4K gold into 200K gold in about half an hour or so? While auto-key-pressers don't work with RPGM games all that often, turning on the on-screen keyboard and using an auto-clicker, on the other hand, DOES work. :D Then just have the game off on the right side of the screen, watching YT videos on the left, and when you see the dialogue box repeat, you can just disable the auto-clicker, move one step left, claim your rewards, buy more coins, move one step right, and re-enable the clicker.

Sure, could just save edit to get the cash, but it's a legit way to set yourself up in the early game when you're really lacking in cash and need it bad to just upgrade equips so you can deal with even low level threats effectively. Once you get some levels under your belt, though, and pick up some AoE abilities (and ditch Tsubaki, who for all her physical-specific speccing is terrible at damage dealing, ESPECIALLY with her AoE) the game becomes much more manageable.

Now I'm at the point I'm farming ghosts with Ryen/Kayelinth and Chiyo as backup; Flame Wall into Combo Attack is pretty strong, and you get 600 EXP every time, without EXP skilltree levelling. I've also been giving Ryen all the magic-related stat buffs I can, since he's far more of a caster-with-a-sword than he is an actual swordsman, his two elemental buffs notwithstanding. Both he and Trey need some TP-consuming moves to start, IMO; both of them get so much TP and never use it, unless you're fighting something real tough and have hit the level for Roar, but that's honestly rare. Trey should get a Shield Bash or something, maybe a small chance to stun and small damage? Just, SOMETHING for their more martial aspects. I know the lab can research a light magic shield bash for Trey, but realistically it's nothing more than an upgrade to his weak light magic attack, and it's another MP cost. Heck, it'd be nice to see it and the light spell reversed in position/strength, so you can research a more powerful spell for him to blast away the evil, but he can bash things with his shield as base (and have it use TP not MP, or even use a bit of both, like 5 TP 10 MP).

RyenSaotome it'd be appreciated if you could somehow communicate that building ONE Watchtower builds them ALL, somewhere. I built up a ton of wood through the green skirmishes, built everything else I could, and went to spend the rest on making watchtowers, and after building one, they all greyed out, perplexing me until several turns later they were all built up. It'd be nice if Thor could also act as a blacksmith shop inside the castle, too, or something; after you give a few thou to him for the upgrades (think it was a total of 26K?) he just stands around doing nothing.

Still trying to figure out why the faith, health, and security levels of my citizens remain permanently low, though. High health care, no lower drinking age, no drugs, no unhealthy food, clinic built. Same with Security and Religion: High Police, Police HQ built and upgraded, female soldiers, hard punishments. High religion, religious classes, toyed with freedom of religion both on and off. Are other toggles/aspects of the kingdom affecting these without mentioning it directly?

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Amariithynar

its hard to tell why your values seem to be that low. had that at the beginning and my values for those was down ( checked it with an online save editor) it took a while to go up because the negative value before i made the changes was alot higher compared to the plus i had then later. you could just check with a save editor and check for those values where they are at and whats your gain/loss on those also.

i used for checking those things.

you basicly upload 3 things to the site

the save file can be found on the pc version in mainfolderofthegame/www/save and the .json files in mainfolderofthegame/www/data

you upload first the save file then afterwards the following two .jsonfiles
Items.json
System.json

with those 2 extra files uploaded you can search then for faith or a different stat you want to look for and see where its at and whats it gain/loss ( several search result will be shown)
they are named like this [FLP]yyyy gain/loss #xxx : (VVV) or this [FLP]yyyy #xxx : (VVV)
yyyy is exchanged with a value name
xxx is the id of value name
VVV is the value its at ( can be negative)

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Amariithynar

its hard to tell why your values seem to be that low. had that at the beginning and my values for those was down ( checked it with an online save editor) it took a while to go up because the negative value before i made the changes was alot higher compared to the plus i had then later. you could just check with a save editor and check for those values where they are at and whats your gain/loss on those also.

i used for checking those things.
you basicly upload 3 things to the site

the save file can be found on the pc version in mainfolderofthegame/www/save and the .json files in mainfolderofthegame/www/data

the save file you wanna check

2 files from the data folder which are named
Items.json
System.json

with those 2 extra files uploaded you can search then for faith or a different stat you want to look for and see where its at and whats it gain/loss ( several search result will be shown)
they are named like this [FLP]yyyy gain/loss #xxx VVV or this [FLP]yyyy #xxx :(VVV)
yyyy is exchanged with a value name
xxx is the id of value name
VVV is the value its at ( can be negative)
Huh, interesting! Thanks for that. So, what I have right now is, "[FLP]Faith gain/loss #227 :(-4)" That seems to be REALLY low considering my currently chosen setup. While I could see monster pets giving a negative, considering everything else I have set I'd have thought that it'd be much higher; do some of the others give massive negatives that aren't mentioned, like female soldiers? Similarly, "[FLP]Health gain/loss #232 :(0)" Why would it be 0 when I have the clinic and bathhouse built, and the plan I have in the image set? At least I AM gaining Security now ([FLP]Safety gain/loss #225 :(3)), though I don't know why it dropped from "increased" and the midway mark to "is low" until when I just checked it, and has been down all this time. Do the results of quests also change these variables?

EDIT: Geez, seems like the penalties far outweigh any benefits you can grant, period. Drugs and drinking age being activated alone drop security by -7, far outweighing all the bonuses you can provide in any other manner. Looks like the Police HQ being built and upgraded also doesn't mean anything in that respect. Monster Pets and Slavery both are meaningless to Faith gain or health, I'm noticing. "Free choice of Religion" has zero effect?! And "Female Soldiers" is a swing of +/- 3, but why? I mean, there's Tsubaki and so many other women training in the Academy or in other posts; even Gunther recommends Lind for the position of General... this just seems incongruent to the setting otherwise presented, something more like it being associated with RL views/issues.

EDIT 2: Apparently you can't have education AND faith... in a world where faith literally creates miracles, and the powers of gods literally exist. Hrm. Just disabled some of the education-based functions and got an upsurge in faith change over time.

Last edited:

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
i never checked totally what does what, i have it different , no hard punishments, no extra tax, no religion class, additional education fund on.

i see on your picture that you have free choice of religion off , could be that is one bigger negative for you maybe also the slavery one.

there was also upgrades i could think of that will influence the stats also like the streets on the overview map you can upgrade, did you have done that?

my values are those ( gain loss)
[FLP]Safety gain/loss #225 : (2)
[FLP]Faith gain/loss #227 : (10)
[FLP]Freedom gain/loss #228 : (9)
[FLP]Magic gain/loss #229 : (6)
[FLP]Knowledge gain/loss #230 : (11)
[FLP]Happiness gain/loss #231 : (11)
[FLP]Health gain/loss #232 : (2)

with this being my policies

Policies.jpg

Last edited:

sena123zx1

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, my save has been destroyed. Can anyone give me a global save using all or almost CG and missions?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ok i seem to cant find a blacksmith that can make the weapon i need to fight lace can someone help me
You need to speak with Knocky, the blacksmith in the elf village Ebron.
The village doesn't appear on the worldmap until you have Mirel in your party when speaking with the elf at the blacksmith of Aldlyn to let him show you the way to Ebron.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I forgot where Lace is at after I got the armor crushing blade ... I dont have anything in my quest log.

Hunterbc60

Nov 27, 2017
You need to speak with Knocky, the blacksmith in the elf village Ebron.
The village doesn't appear on the worldmap until you have Mirel in your party when speaking with the elf at the blacksmith of Aldlyn to let him show you the way to Ebron.
i pretty much did that went to the cave to get the ore and came back to the elf village to have the blacksmith make the weapon i have all the ingredients to make it but nothing happens

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Do you play other RPG Maker MV games without problems?
I honestly don't know why that would happen to you. Since it doesn't happen for other people, it might be an engine problem for your system/settings.
He is not the only one, i tried a lot of tips that roams the internet. Like all kinds of Driver Updates, changing some Things in Graphic Settings (i use GeForce GTX 760) and other Things i don't remember right now. Tried windowed, Full Screen, even playing on Browser via Miniwebserver (heard it don't happen there, it just started to happen there as well). So i start to hate RPG Maker MV because many use this Engine and yes other Games have the same Problem (at least by me), if you know ANY Tip to prevent this i would be really glad. By the way, most of the Time it don't happen right from the Start, it happens after ca. 3 hours, after that it happens in 1min intervals (most of the Time).

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
He is not the only one, i tried a lot of tips that roams the internet. Like all kinds of Driver Updates, changing some Things in Graphic Settings (i use GeForce GTX 760) and other Things i don't remember right now. Tried windowed, Full Screen, even playing on Browser via Miniwebserver (heard it don't happen there, it just started to happen there as well). So i start to hate RPG Maker MV because many use this Engine and yes other Games have the same Problem (at least by me), if you know ANY Tip to prevent this i would be really glad. By the way, most of the Time it don't happen right from the Start, it happens after ca. 3 hours, after that it happens in 1min intervals (most of the Time).
I've never heard of a fix for this. It seems to be a problem with RPGMaker MV itself, possibly an interaction with a specific version of a Windows dll or something.

One thing you can try is playing the game in a virtual machine. You can download to run VMs for free. You can download (technically, these are for testing websites in old versions of IE, but nothing says you can't run other software on them. The VM expires after 90 days or something like that, so you have to recreate it every now and then, but that's not hard). The interwebs have many how-tos for setting up VMs in VirtualBox.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
monkey33
You go into the cg menu there you can see every girl you can interact with and they state of pregnancy.
Also in addition there are hints to how/where you can find girls you havent unlocked so far.
At the cg section you can also replay the scene and do so till you have em all pregnant.
If your goal is just to get the girl pregnant you can hold the spacebar to skip through the text faster.

killzone12
you mean a save with every currently possible girl unlocked or which kind of save are you looking for?

RyenSaotome

the sphinx i am wondering about her, since she basicly has from that scene 2 pussies, does it mean in a way you can get her double pregnant if using both of her pussies?
It threw me a bit off on that scene and confused me.
Thank you very much. I dod not knew this until now.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I've never heard of a fix for this. It seems to be a problem with RPGMaker MV itself, possibly an interaction with a specific version of a Windows dll or something.

One thing you can try is playing the game in a virtual machine. You can download to run VMs for free. You can download (technically, these are for testing websites in old versions of IE, but nothing says you can't run other software on them. The VM expires after 90 days or something like that, so you have to recreate it every now and then, but that's not hard). The interwebs have many how-tos for setting up VMs in VirtualBox.
Tried the Thing with VirtualBox, like always it works for a while (1hour this time) and after that 1min at most, by the way games deleting and installing again don't work. Maybe i should just say MV Games comes on my Ignore List.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Tried the Thing with VirtualBox, like always it works for a while (1hour this time) and after that 1min at most, by the way games deleting and installing again don't work. Maybe i should just say MV Games comes on my Ignore List.
If you have the same error in a VM, that points to something other than a software issue. You could try a Linux VM and the Linux build of the game to see if that changes things up sufficiently to work around the problem, but I'm not confident that you'll see any difference.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Thank you very much. I dod not knew this until now.
No problem, which of the information did you not know specificly?
If i would need to guess i assume its the you can get them later pregnant with replaying the scene in the cg section.
Is my assumption correct or was a different part a new information for you?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
No problem, which of the information did you not know specificly?
If i would need to guess i assume its the you can get them later pregnant with replaying the scene in the cg section.
Is my assumption correct or was a different part a new information for you?
That and that you can even see who is already Pregnant in the Gallery Screen.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes