Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Well... For once, the walkthrough for this game is pretty complete. Maybe missing a few things here and there from the few last patches, but that's it. You can cover the blanks easily with wiki, and some post from this topic. (or can always ask prople about it)

And about the politics and such...
While politics (diplomacy) has an impact as requirement for some quest with other country leaders (like meeting the young queen, and some quests related to the desert country), there is not much impact with the policies I think, at least, yet.
This is basically just a way to make money at the moment, as I havn't found any impact on having either high or low of any of your people "attributes" from the policies.
The "walkthrough" isn't really a walkthrough. It's, as I said, just a collection of info (useful though it is, still). Walkthroughs involve organizing it in a suggested route that accesses as much content as possible at the appropriate time (for example, wandering down to that town that starts with a P (Palverbell?) and dealing with the thief girl isn't recommended right out of the gate from the Academy, since you get a boss fight out of nowhere that will just crush you at that point); another case would be what to build and when on the strategy map, or what 'dungeon' areas to access at what level range. Heading right into the North Dungeon right off the bat will get you some rather tough fights that feel out of depth considering the slime you just fought in the cave by the academy and the proximity to it. That sort of thing is what *makes* a walkthrough, not just general availability of useful information.

TL:DR; I do appreciate the quest info and whatnot, it's just not organized into a walkthrough.

Jun 20, 2018
Cant wait after time skip,the child will be more powerful than human being since they have dragon blood,probably Ryen will be like Big Mom OP,son and daughter as soldier and politician of country

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
The "walkthrough" isn't really a walkthrough. It's, as I said, just a collection of info (useful though it is, still). Walkthroughs involve organizing it in a suggested route that accesses as much content as possible at the appropriate time (for example, wandering down to that town that starts with a P (Palverbell?) and dealing with the thief girl isn't recommended right out of the gate from the Academy, since you get a boss fight out of nowhere that will just crush you at that point); another case would be what to build and when on the strategy map, or what 'dungeon' areas to access at what level range. Heading right into the North Dungeon right off the bat will get you some rather tough fights that feel out of depth considering the slime you just fought in the cave by the academy and the proximity to it. That sort of thing is what *makes* a walkthrough, not just general availability of useful information.

TL:DR; I do appreciate the quest info and whatnot, it's just not organized into a walkthrough.
I know, but hear me out.

This kind of walkthrough works well for purelly linear games.
This one.... isn't quite.
Well, there is a main quest line, sure, but that's basically what, 5% of the game content, and thing you can hardly miss anyway?

So, yeah, in this type of situation, a walkthrough that tell you to follow one route only isn't possible, as you can do whatever you want, even walking on harder area, as long as it's not beyond the closed borders (and still, there are a few ways to deal with that) right from the start.
Plus even if it's too hard, it's still POSSIBLE; you can do recruit most of the "optional" or later characters even before dealing with the first couple of story missions, beyond the very first(s) one(s) of course.

That's why for this game, this kind of "guide" I'll call it as you really don't want me to use the walkthrough word here, is better. As it helps with everything else, the characters, their scenes, the dungeons, and whatsnot.

It's kinda of an open-world-ish rpg after all, and I'm thanksfull for it not being linear actually.
And again, the walkthrough (yes I know, but it's called as such by the dev' iteself as he made it, so I'll call it so... :p) is pretty well made, and I found everything I needed but maybe 2 infos in it to clear everything up to the last patch in the game.

Cant wait after time skip,the child will be more powerful than human being since they have dragon blood,probably Ryen will be like Big Mom OP,son and daughter as soldier and politician of country
Man.
That makes me remembering another game....
Rance X.

Spoilers for people that havn't played it yet ! :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I know, but hear me out.

This kind of walkthrough works well for purelly linear games.
This one.... isn't quite.
Well, there is a main quest line, sure, but that's basically what, 5% of the game content, and thing you can hardly miss anyway?

So, yeah, in this type of situation, a walkthrough that tell you to follow one route only isn't possible, as you can do whatever you want, even walking on harder area, as long as it's not beyond the closed borders (and still, there are a few ways to deal with that) right from the start.
Plus even if it's too hard, it's still POSSIBLE; you can do recruit most of the "optional" or later characters even before dealing with the first couple of story missions, beyond the very first(s) one(s) of course.

That's why for this game, this kind of "guide" I'll call it as you really don't want me to use the walkthrough word here, is better. As it helps with everything else, the characters, their scenes, the dungeons, and whatsnot.

It's kinda of an open-world-ish rpg after all, and I'm thanksfull for it not being linear actually.
And again, the walkthrough (yes I know, but it's called as such by the dev' iteself as he made it, so I'll call it so... :p) is pretty well made, and I found everything I needed but maybe 2 infos in it to clear everything up to the last patch in the game.
Really? Damn. Well, that really helps explain that; I was treating it more linearly, but if you're saying it's really as open-ended as it is, then yeah, there's no reason to really have a linear guide. Sure, you can go "well, these selection of quests are good to do early because they block off other content", but really just do it all however you want, huh? And yeah, the 'walkthrough' is just an information guide, not a walkthrough. I appreciate you understanding the difference I was trying to give on that point.

I assume beefing up your kingdom's resources in the strategy map is still of great importance, and should be done ASAP to strengthen your kingdom? It's the only thing I couldn't see any information on (though TBF there are 95 pages and I might have missed it).

Also, holy crap is the gambling guy down south busted. Buy as many coins as you want, use them all just mashing OK and you WILL earn more money back than you spend; only need one win per six plays to break even. Made over 200K just repeating this while watching videos on YT, lol.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
If you want to make more money and faster , i personally think monstergirls in the 3 areas you can have are the way to go.
The process of collecting the monstergirls is a bit more tedious but if you got a bunch of each kind then collecting the resources can can you alot of money in a short time later on.
especially the ones in your castle you can collect very fast going in and out of the map each times collecting the resources.
if you have a good amount then sell it at a store and make alot of money.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Honestly, I didn't meddle with the battles and the map overview more than building the needed buildings for the story, or for the girls events (mines for Sandra, bathouse, clinic, police...) and spending turn where nothing happened.

Because in the end, it depends on your choices I guess. You CAN, well, if I'm not wrong, go at war with others countries; but you can also be nice to everyone, and have near to nothing to do with your troops. Actually, I never did a battle, that's ONE of the few things I miss and need to do if I want to get DAT girl... :p

Money is only an issue really early on. And again, you can deal with it with policies really fast, and money will come in.
Later on, yeah, like everyone said, you have multiple way to deal with it. Monstergirls, gambling, even if I never needed to use it, and still have your policies and taxes helping you.

The only issue with monstergirls is that is required some investments; unlocking the feature itself, the area to put them, making a few lantern to make the process NOT that tedious... Well, it's still pretty fast and easy in the end !

Honestly, the biggest thing to grind for me, is exp. The battles can be pretty long, and dosn't reward much exp (untill you can grind the challenge area in the spire of courage that is), and I found myself having the whole current game story cleared and being barelly lvl 20ish. So, I needed to grind heavily to reach 30 and unlock some of the last girls event I needed... :p

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So I faced the big dragon in the south dungeon and brought the baby dragon back. Was the big dragon killable? It ran off in my battle. Will it come back for the child?

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
RMelton
feed the baby dragon in your city storage building and find out more about it later as the story of it continues :)
you just need to feed it a few times to see a change on that baby dragon.
i can tell you already that big dragon wont come back currently

Reactions: Datawungui

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
When you guys say "good route" or "bad route" do you mean good=win, bad=game over... or do you mean "good=mr.nice guy", bad = "evil bastard?"
"bad route" means Ryen is a rapist. "good route" means he gets consent first...if only vaguely in some cases.

You don't need to add a "time skip" button because there is already one in the game. That strategic map where it says "End Turn."

Make 1 turn on that map = 1 month. After all, we're talking about major construction projects in a world where the biggest construction machine is a horse. So, nine turns = baby ready.
There's more to the timeskip than just popping out kids. It's going to be a long time period over which we get to see the results of many different plot lines and events.

i can tell you already that big dragon wont come back currently
Or does it??? :unsure:

Last edited:

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Or does it??? :unsure:
thats why i did wrote currently, i dunno what he has planned story wise.

I think all the kids the main character can produce ( think currently max its 46 females pregnant depending on the decisions) will be a pain and can open up alot of stories and issues.
Places like orchel thats basicly a mass of females can have potentionally alot of more kids for the main character.
If just looking at the kids just 1 per pregnant female that amount is massive. can be reduced with misscariages or raised with having twins/triplets and so on.
Like one maid she has an option of using some fertility booster before doing it. that could have a consequence also in the meaning of if she just gives birth to one kid or if using the fertility option several.
also considering you maybe can get some or all more then once pregnant would result in a truly insane number of kids.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Hum...
The Dragon ALREADY came back.
And is in the game.
And join you.
And have fun with Ryen.

... :p
Pretty sure the dragon you fight and the one who joins you aren't the same. Remember, the one who joins you lost something important and has been searching everywhere, not hanging out in a dungeon with the thing they lost.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Pretty sure the dragon you fight and the one who joins you aren't the same. Remember, the one who joins you lost something important and has been searching everywhere, not hanging out in a dungeon with the thing they lost.
And wouldn't like that thing they have been looking for is the very thing you found in the dungeon yourself, like saying... a child dragon? THEIR child. :p

Reactions: Super Galactus

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Pretty sure the dragon you fight and the one who joins you aren't the same.
I would agree from the story it didnt sounded like those are the same because the one that joins you got lost and searched for some time to get back where the baby was left.
Also in the scene where the baby is transforming in the storage building it was mentioned (if i remember correctly) why they think the big dragon left the baby so easily.

the dragon can barely keep her mind focused and is distracted easily, think about how long it took them to realise they are mother and child when they was talking to each other.

Reactions: Hones

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I would agree from the story it didnt sounded like those are the same because the one that joins you got lost and searched for some time to get back where the baby was left.
Also in the scene where the baby is transforming in the storage building it was mentioned (if i remember correctly) why they think the big dragon left the baby so easily.

the dragon can barely keep her mind focused and is distracted easily, think about how long it took them to realise they are mother and child when they was talking to each other.
That's how it is to me too.

Plus, why on the name of the holy coconut would a baby dragon be with a random other dragon from the same color anyway?

Nope, Jaylin is the dragon you do fight first indeed.

We might ask a confirmation from @RyenSaotome, but...
Well.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The big dragon you fight is not Jaylin. It's mentioned in a dialog that it runs away and leaves the child behind so easily because it wasn't really the chiild of the big dragon. I think it was Ryen that drew this conclusion after figuring out Kay is a dragonic and not a real dragon, as the big green dragon was a "normal" dragon and not a dragonic.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
The big dragon you fight is not Jaylin. It's mentioned in a dialog that it runs away and leaves the child behind so easily because it wasn't really the chiild of the big dragon. I think it was Ryen that drew this conclusion after figuring out Kay is a dragonic and not a real dragon, as the big green dragon was a "normal" dragon and not a dragonic.
I ran through that part of the game again just to gather my proof lol.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Oh god.
So confusing then.

I mean, it would fit so much with Jaylin personality from what we could see.

So...
Basically, she just randomly roamed a cave, and forgot her daugther here, and then, a random "real" green dragon came and made his nest RIGHT where she (Kay) was left?
Damn. That's some bad luck! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Super Galactus
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes