rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
If there is a comment I will delete this out. But I cannot seem to get the lever (to the right) of the castle Elly mentions. I fixed the broken lever (on the left). Is there a person missing from the Kings party that can crack the magic spell? Or is this a bug? I didn't see any comments from others about having issues with this, either that or scanned thur them to fast.
I had the same problem. You must go back and push the lever in room on the right, with dead thief, one more time. Supposedly if you have Elly in fighting party when you defeat monster, you will recive some extra loot.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

weedady

Jun 4, 2017
Update 18.01.08 content:
- The snow effect and presents of the christmas special are removed with this update. The christmas CG scene will be removed in the next update, as I forgot to do so before uploading. ^_^
- The brothel can now be entered. It doesn't have any whores yet, but you'll be able to purchase the slaves from the thieves guild later to change that. Other planned options for them is to send them to your dungeon, free them, or give them as presents to other countries to improve your relationship with them.
- A new event with Lady Akira at the brothel. You'll need the event where you could pick to change Grey back or not before you can meet Lady Akira there.
- Cumshot edits have been added for the new CGs of the headmaid's scene and Elly's titfuck scene.
- The capital of Dorgania, Kagabangui has been added. You can explore the city and each building, but there are no events in the city yet.
As with previous updates, it's only uploaded to my server at stratos when I make this post. The uploads to MEGA and Mediafire will follow tomorrow.
Download:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I had the same problem. You must go back and push the lever in room on the right, with dead thief, one more time. Supposedly if you have Elly in fighting party when you defeat monster, you will recive some extra loot.
I didn't explore the right side room on the first floor, since the opening on the left was block off with a pile of rocks, I assumed that there was nothing on the right to look at. I'll make sure to explore every area of a building no matter what from now on. I was doing that thur out the game, looking for items but I guess I got excited when I saw all those chests behind the monster.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Walkthrough is in the main folder linked on the OP (and also just above). You can DL it by itself from there (although it is still the end of November version - hasn't been updated to the latest yet)...
ok so the link above my comment does have the walkthrough thanks. but i don't think any link on the FrontPage has the walkthrough.
no walkthrough.png

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Can't find the catgirl mercenary after she runs from the bar. Can I get a screenshot of where she goes?

Edit: Found her. Walkthrough says it's the wooden storage below the bar, which confused the crap out of me. Turns out, it's the wooden farmhouse, and she's hiding behind some boxes.

Reactions: Mahony
Jul 28, 2017
question: what are the christmas scenes?

edit: is it just Mirel wrapped in ribbon and some cgs with her in cat ear and tail? Is that the only christmas cgs?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Glad to see a few players/members keeping up with the updates. I keep an eye on the dev of this game, for updates, and then appear on F95 to give out an update but there's no need

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Do I have to start all over? I not getting any of the things described in the change log (off the dev blog site) from the last two updates! I am not running into any issues from previous saved game files either. I cant access Dorgian at all!
I meet with the advisers, all my crew in the castle.

Maybe I am missed a mission somewhere that would open up the other city?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Do I have to start all over? I not getting any of the things described in the change log (off the dev blog site) from the last two updates! I am not running into any issues from previous saved game files either. I cant access Dorgian at all!
I meet with the advisers, all my crew in the castle.

Maybe I am missed a mission somewhere that would open up the other city?
Do you have the quest "Finding Lucilla" in your quest log? If you do, you need to go to Havaria Port Authority Building 1 and buy tickets to Dorgania (I think you need one ticket per party member, but I'm not certain of that). Once you have tickets, go to dock 3 at the western end of Havaria and talk to the guy standing in front of the dock. You should be able to board a ship to Dorgania then.

If you don't have "Finding Lucilla" in your quest log, then you need to pursue the main quest line until you acquire it.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
The new update 18.03.06 is online and contains:

- New CG scene in Ebron. Requires the main story to be advanced to after the new dialog with Varea, and the event with Phraan picking flowers. Then you can meet Eloen outside at Ebron with a male elf in front of her. After the dialog there, you need to leave and re-enter the map to continue. You can then find her west of Ebron, where the path leads to another small forest at the storage building.
- Varea has a new dialog after you found the empty chest in Sunee. She'll give you two new quest.
- Lalizan, the poisonwood keep, the El Arma Gravesite, Lualombo and Sinasoka in Dorgania are now all accessable. The last 4 of these 5 have dungeons for the new main story events.
[Riddle solutions in the walkthrough, if needed]
- The second quest of Varea brings you to the Yang Tower. If Chiyo's Magic Knowledge is high enough, you can repair the teleport. The event there include a part which requires Mirel and Elly.
- The NPC's in the new areas have mostly nothing interesting to say yet. They'll receive more dialogs and quest in the future updates.
- Several new enemies were added, the most interesting one should be two Salamander girls, which change to their nude version when you've done enough damage. Give some special love to the artist of the new monstergirls shawn1013 at !

- [The new quest "Fragment Hunt" can't be finished yet, since the events at the capital of Dorgania Kagabanghui aren't done.]
- [If you downloaded the version 18.03.05 yesterday or the day before, please update your game. The files were buggy, that's why I made another upload with the version 18.03.06 with all necessary fixes.]

Upcoming changes in the next updates:
- The warmap is still bugged and will receive some special care from me now.
- The new areas still need dialogs and events to fill them with life, so that will be a priority.
- Finishing the new quest by adding the events at Kagabanghui
- Continuation of the events in Amagal with the King and the Earl.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Do you have the quest "Finding Lucilla" in your quest log? If you do, you need to go to Havaria Port Authority Building 1 and buy tickets to Dorgania (I think you need one ticket per party member, but I'm not certain of that). Once you have tickets, go to dock 3 at the western end of Havaria and talk to the guy standing in front of the dock. You should be able to board a ship to Dorgania then.

If you don't have "Finding Lucilla" in your quest log, then you need to pursue the main quest line until you acquire it.

The last time I played it, was back in Dec or Jan.. I had kept an eye on his web page for updates but it looked as if most were just fixes and some other stuff added. I do not see that Quest in the Log. I've done just about everything you can including checking the walk through to see if i missed out.. The only other thing I could do since I got the recent update is to go thru every town and check every building/cave ect.. Its possible that I did miss something, the walk through really doesn't seem to be refined down to specifics.

I did catch Jackie at the herbalist so the only option is to restart or just do a complete run-around in the game to re-check all the areas.

Nevermind I went back to Manastyr and I am back on track with playing out the Main Story.

I played the game a few time since January after the mid February update and saved it at another point. I was writing up a walk through for another game and a light bulb went off as to the last Quest I completed before I ran out of things to do in the game.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for that. I just assumed this was another game that was dead and only recently discovered that it is still being worked on. This game isnt getting enough discussion. It is by far (in my opinion) one of the best games out there in this style.

Reactions: Storm4n
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes