caju

Oct 5, 2017
Interesting game.
I've a question about character quest "Vegeteble Garden" - where I can find a hammer? I've walked around whole castle and town exept Livingsten family rooms but there is no any hammers.
Inside the castle on the right... See the "lost and found guy"
Right at the entrance.

Reactions: iWitcher_44

aasdd

Aug 23, 2016
I'm stuck with "Armor Breaking" quest,I got the recipe from the blacksmith in Ebron, I found the katryx ore (x3) in the Dhranholl Mine but I don't know what to do afterwards

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm stuck with "Armor Breaking" quest,I got the recipe from the blacksmith in Ebron, I found the katryx ore (x3) in the Dhranholl Mine but I don't know what to do afterwards
You need to craft the Katryx Blade at a crafting table (which you can find at most blacksmith). Please note that the blade when equipped will give Ryen the "Armor Breaking" skill, which needs to be used in order to defeat Lace.

Reactions: frasse

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
bug kinda in the snowy ruin, i tried the right switch first, then found the left switch was broken and needed repair, so did that, go back and now the left switch works but alas, the right switch is in the wrong position and will not go back. any idea of an easy fix? cuz damned if i'll start the game from the beginning just to do the switch right.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
bug kinda in the snowy ruin, i tried the right switch first, then found the left switch was broken and needed repair, so did that, go back and now the left switch works but alas, the right switch is in the wrong position and will not go back. any idea of an easy fix? cuz damned if i'll start the game from the beginning just to do the switch right.
Just go flip the third switch in the other room :p

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The repaired switch disabled the trap in the room right from the entrance hall. There you can find a third switch as caju mentioned, which will turn off the magic wall that prevents you to go to the demon and the chests.

Jul 28, 2017
right now i am at version 2018 March 06 so can I import my save file into the current version or do I have to replay the whole thing again?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It's always possible to move save files from an old to a newer version. I make the updates in such a way that saves are not affected by them. :)
You can find the saves in the www/save folder.

Reactions: Datawungui

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's always possible to move save files from an old to a newer version. I make the updates in such a way that saves are not affected by them. :)
You can find the saves in the www/save folder.
You should ask to someone of the staff to give you the "Developer" tag. With that you'll be easily recognizable c:

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
i use the thing to update version 18/03/06 to 18/04/10 now can i use the update to update 18/04/10 to 18/05/09? since it say only 18/04/23 +

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i use the thing to update version 18/03/06 to 18/04/10 now can i use the update to update 18/04/10 to 18/05/09? since it say only 18/04/23 +
No. If you skip updates in between when using the "Update files only".zip, you'll be missing files which can lead to game breaking bugs. Either make sure to use the update files properly in order, or better download the full version again and move your save files. Downloading the full version is always the safest option to make sure nothing went wrong. ^^

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Yes but it do not have update 18/04/10 to 18/04/23 and my connection is so low it alreasy take me 10 minute just for thev update

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes but it do not have update 18/04/10 to 18/04/23 and my connection is so low it alreasy take me 10 minute just for thev update
This should be the update files that you need:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How long does it usually take to update the walkthrough?

P.S. Great game btw
The work to update the walkthrough usually isn't much. It's just a matter of when I finally go ahead and do it. XD As there wasn't much added last update that would require a walkthrough to solve or find it, I wasn't really in a hurry. ^^"

Thanks!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
where is the herbalist?!?

i've been in every house i can enter in aldlyn and no herbalist where did she go?!?

edit: ugh right after i said that, found her

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thoughts
It's been a while since i've played this,but it was really good. because rather than a adult game,it's more of a regular RPG with adult content as a add-on.
most choices actually affect the game in some way as i recall.
And i like the female cast having some memorable moments that made me think of them as a character instead of a trope.

Overall

if your looking for sex i wouldn't recommend this
if your looking for a game with a story i would.
Its more of a strategy (in the sense of how you go about spending money and resources) RPG game, its unlike a lot of the RPG games I have played or are currently playing. And I have no idea how the dev has packed sooooo much content into the game without going insane. If your the laid back type and want to sit back and just play a game for an hour or so then this would be one of them. I'm pretty deep into the game to the point where I am waiting for updates to move forward.

Reactions: Adirtymexican666

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how and where do i get the spores for the tentacle quest?
Hardest floor at the Spire of Courage. It unlocks after meeting Naevy in a lower floor, increasing the relationship with her in the safe area of the Spire, and then have the events with her going to the hardest floor. The spores are in the top right corner of the map where the demoness is at.

NikNemo

Aug 16, 2017
What triggers mision Grey Training Request?
I have fought him in Thremten but don't get a massage on
Aldlyn city board. Main charachter is curently on lv.30

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes