Twice

May 7, 2017
idk why i cant find the hot spring on Calbridge Stronghold
already talk to the elf with orange hair
or the secret mountain path north-east fort or something in thremthen

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Hardest floor at the Spire of Courage. It unlocks after meeting Naevy in a lower floor, increasing the relationship with her in the safe area of the Spire, and then have the events with her going to the hardest floor. The spores are in the top right corner of the map where the demoness is at.
Hey Bossman, Can you add in a page that keeps track of who you've gotten pregnant?

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Heads up for a bug. After you have the custom katana made by the blacksmith ,when you go to get a custom pistol made by him it will have an eternal loop from the katana dialog. Dont walk into the door until its been fixed.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
someone can explain me what the buttons are for this game ? seems like its different as the typical z for action and x for menu and back isnt working for me here

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends does it matter which hand i place the katryx blade in to defeat Lace. I use it and it still does no damage at all ?

D14

May 10, 2017
It does not matter which hand it is in. While it is equipped there is a new skill added called Armor Crushing. You have to hit her with that skill a few times for her armor to break apart.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Must have missed a step as it will not allow me to exit at the top of the map, Are there requierments to gains access ?
I think you need to talk to all of the people who hint at the existence of the hot springs before you can go there. Check the walkthrough to see if there are any hints.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Hey Bossman, Can you add in a page that keeps track of who you've gotten pregnant?
This already exists. Hit Esc and check the CG Room in the menu. Characters with a pink heart icon below them are pregnant. You can replay scenes to get another chance at impregnating the characters who you missed knocking up the first time around.

upload_2018-6-30_1-14-9.png

Reactions: Gozer

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sorry for all the un-answered questions. Didn't realise there was so much going on the last week. :D New update is currently in testing phase and will be up publicly on all pages where I post the game within the next few days.
Which reminds me, is it fine here for others to post the updates in this thread or should this be left to the thread creator?

Can I ask the developer something? Ryen, is there any way in a future update with a high enough eloquence score you could prevent Brad from getting ultra-triggered whenever you buy slaves?(...)
The idea is good. I might use something like that.
The decrease in trust was removed since a lot of people were bothered by it and couldn't understand my train of thoughts behind it. I think it's more enjoyable for the player now, but will keep your suggestion in mind. Maybe for later events with Brad.

@James King
Not sure which spikes or switch you mean, the dungeon has quite a few. :D
The solution for this dungeon is in the walkthrough: "You need to turn every switch once (to the left), but the switch in the flame riddle room has to be set back (after obtaining the chest). In the top right are 3 switches close to each other. The lowest of those three also needs to be turned back after the other two are active."

Is there any logic in versions after the game's name? Cause in my mind 0.xx is in development, but when you start with a 1, its finished and extra's are added. But that usually doesnt seems the case.
The version number shows the year/month/date of the release. For example the version 18.05.23 was released on the 23th May 2018.

@fantasianme
I didn't change the key config, but you can re-bind things in the option menu. :)

@Twice
You need to find all 6 dialogs with hints about the hot spring, with the necessary characters in the party, and the relationship with Mira and Mirel high enough and their event at the Thremten festival done.

Heads up for a bug. After you have the custom katana made by the blacksmith ,when you go to get a custom pistol made by him it will have an eternal loop from the katana dialog. Dont walk into the door until its been fixed.
I honestly don't remeber where you have such an event. XD Can you tell me where that blacksmith is? Then I'll fix the issue.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i looked at a walkthrough and it mentions a door at lualombo and some switches, but i find neither the door nor the switches??????

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i looked at a walkthrough and it mentions a door at lualombo and some switches, but i find neither the door nor the switches??????
The dungeon is a bit hidden. You need to walk past the fort on the right side and enter it through a hole above the fort's wall.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The dungeon is a bit hidden. You need to walk past the fort on the right side and enter it through a hole above the fort's wall.
ok finally found that, got el arma open and nothing is there, so i go back and set them for sinasoka, but either i haven't found the dungeon or the one that's supposedly locked isn't. cuz i've already been to the cave.

edit: i think i figured it out, heh never went back to amagal to talk to the old wizard. now i have the fragment hunt and find the king quests.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
agh!!!!! the walkthrough says the answer to the riddle in el arma is in the faq, go to the faq and nothing but the switches at lualombo to open el arma.. but what about the pillars?!? is there a certain way to turn them on??

edit: nevermind figured it out, was simple.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
poisonwood keep makes no sense, i look at the books they say some inane shit and nada, how do you get to the dungeon?!? why doesn't the walkthrough even mention that?!?

edit: heh right after i said that, about 2 mins later, i finally found it.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
What are the requierments to access the hot springs friends ?
Festival scene with Mira and Mirel done, relationship between Ryen and Mira/Mirel both at 50+, Mira and Mirel in your party, all 6 dialogs about the hot springs (some require Mira or Mirel in your party when having the dialog), and you need to press the action button when standing on the right tile (the event doesn't automaticly start when you found the right spot).

poisonwood keep makes no sense, i look at the books they say some inane shit and nada, how do you get to the dungeon?!? why doesn't the walkthrough even mention that?!?
You need to interact with the statue right from the big chair.
The books were just supposed to hint at the statue by mentioning the lord, but you don't need to interact with them.

Reactions: George Halstead

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yea i'm finally at end of present content. the only spirit i remember where is the firespirit anyways.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes