Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Update 18.05.23

• Guards in the castle of Kagabangui will now demand proof of your heritage before letting you to their king. You need to have the royal crown as proof.
  • The king will have several options in his dialog including:
    -> Domestic affairs - 3 dialogs about different topics, which can increase your relationship to Dorgania or increase/decrease it with other people based on your replies.
    -> International affairs - 4 dialog options, including an option that will give you a quest after which the border between Central and Dorgania gets opened.
    -> An open border will enable trade with Dorgania. This will also increase the relation with them.
    -> Dialog options for the fragment mainquest and the quest with the vampire from Mike in Kagabangui become visible when you have the necessary quest. The fragments quest isn’t continued yet, but the quest with the imprisoned vampire can now be finished.
  • The queen gives you a quest to take care of deserters.
  • Trading on the overview map with Amagal is also possible now. Though they are only examples at the moment. I plan to put some more work into this in the future and add trading with Begus as well. The trading should give more worth to resources and let you get some easier and faster.
  • The relaxed or strict trading policy choice in the dialog with Theremis will affect the trades on the overview map with the other countries.
  • Closed borders will prevent you from trading.

• Using recipe items in the inventory will now show you all recipes in it with the items you can craft and the resources needed for it.

• The Headmaid’s blowjob scene can now be re-played by talking to her in the secret room.

• The walkthrough has been updated.
The new version is uploaded only as “Update files only .zip” for now. After the troubles with the last update, I decided to make uploads this way first and only upload the full versions one day later. Hopefully this will help to get some feedback additionally to the game tester, to prevent uploads of full versions with bugs. Thank you for your understanding.

NOTE: The link is for the site the dev uses, it is free to download, PC, Mac, Linux, includes Web BROWSER version, Update File (open archive move files into existing game folder, overwrite when prompted), includes a (I'm guessing official) Walkthrough file!

Reactions: mesoru

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Link:
Full Game
Update Files
Release: 7 June 2018
Version: 18.06.06
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Are the deserters at Bitterroot farm available for people who fixed up the place? If so, I can't find them.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
They aren't there in my save.
You may have missed a previous mission, that needed to be done for the two guards to be triggered for this event. This is pretty common in RPGM games. Two other issues you maybe having, 1. your save game itself is corrupt, or doesn't work with the latest version release. 2. if you used any RPGM save editor, it could also corrupt the save file.

I know theres a couple walkthroughs you could look through and note the order for each mission. May help to see if you missed out. This game is a large (LARGE) game with all the content, its easy to over look something.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I don't think I missed a previous mission. I got the deserter quest just fine and talked to the first guy. I guess I have to start over.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
What is the deal with "Debug Attack" skill? is it just there for easy wins?
Man, i wish i could start the game without this skill, it just spoils a lazy bum like me if i start losing battles.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think I missed a previous mission. I got the deserter quest just fine and talked to the first guy. I guess I have to start over.
I've been playing the game for sometime and have kept and moved my previous save games and hadn't noticed any problems, but it's possible that even mine could cause this to happen in the latest release, I have'nt had a chance to play the game since the last couple releases.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I've been playing the game for sometime and have kept and moved my previous save games and hadn't noticed any problems, but it's possible that even mine could cause this to happen in the latest release, I have'nt had a chance to play the game since the last couple releases.
Managed to fix it by deleting the game entirely, then re-downloading the game. After a small bit of work (didn't realize the global.rpgsave file was extremely important), I loaded up my most recent save and lo! there were the two deserters at Bitterroot.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I wondered about the debugged attack! It didn't use it for a long time then I got tired of running into random enemies when roaming the open map!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated OP
Update files only ATM

Added New v6.6.18 Win/Mac/linux

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Can I ask the developer something? Ryen, is there any way in a future update with a high enough eloquence score you could prevent Brad from getting ultra-triggered whenever you buy slaves? I mean, let me lay out the scene for you.

These slaves are obviously going to be bought by someone. Odds are, this someone isn't going to be a very nice person. They will rape, beat, humiliate, and so on the slave they bought. There won't be much you can do about it because you won't know who bought said slave. However, if you (the player) were to buy the slave in question and offer her a job working in the castle then all of that nastiness could be avoided. I mean, I tried to buy a slave from the thieves guild and I even offered her a job working as a maid in the castle but Brad lost 20 points of trust. I literally offered this woman a job! As well as saved her from a life of servitude to someone whom is most likely a bastard, but Brad hated me for it.

So my idea is this. Once the player character has a high-enough eloquence score, he should have the option to pull Brad over to the side before he purchases his first slave and explain to him exactly what will eventually happen to these women if you don't buy them, as well as the fact that you're not only offering them a job but a new purpose in life. That way instead of getting -20 trust for each purchase you could get like +5 or something. What do you think, developer?

Edit - Sorry, I just noticed that you no longer get a -20 trust decrease from Brad if you hire slaves to work at your castle as maids. I guess that must have been a bug or something.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
How do i get the spike that lowers the level switch for Lielle quest? (I got the red and blue fire ball on each carpet)

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I am gonna try the game. Tbf, havent heared of it.

Is there any logic in versions after the game's name? Cause in my mind 0.xx is in development, but when you start with a 1, its finished and extra's are added. But that usually doesnt seems the case.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Man been forever since I played this game, several years in fact when it first started. Time to see how far this game has come.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes