whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
I agree. When development is too slow, or you have to strat over due to save incompatibility is just about enough to quit playing.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Here's the changelog from the blog site!

Update 18.04.23 is now up at Gamejolt, MEGA and HiDrive:
(Mediafire is missing due to connection problems)

- Red Imps have new CGs and dialogs, similar to the grey Imps last update.
- A new slave can be bought at the slaver in Sunee. She can be send to your dungeon, the brothel or your castle.
- The sex scene with the slave Miyako has received additional CG edits, so that she still has the cum on her chest if you released it on it during the oral scene before. The edited images can also be seen at the CG room.
- There are three new events in Kagabanghui. Two short ones and one a bit longer. In these events, you can help poor people to improve Brad’s trust in you, as his trust in you will be needed in a future event. (The longer quests is supposed to have two possible routes, but currently only one is available. This route requires you to have 8 eloquence with Ryen from the training with the succubus. The second route will be available in the next update as an alternative. The result is the same, so don’t worry about missing too much.)
- Changing text speed and toggle auto-saving is now changed at a book next to your bed in the castle. (It’s the book that was previously in the entrance hall for the text speed).
- The “toggle auto save” option is no longer in the main menu. The list of options in the menu was also increased, so that all options are visible at once without having to scroll down first.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
could plz make every woman diff some whit small or medium breast or whill it be tohard for you when canot use only the same body type for woman.
but for the rest i like the concept off what i can see here.
a small change for once its not reverse rape but the male rapes the women.
somegame have bin good in that orlike MPV aka magic protect virgin

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Its alway updated I'm following the dev on discord and theres alway update and a lot of Pictures of Hellhound. Also I just reminded Ryen about Aleah not having her rape scenes made yet.
could plz make every woman diff some whit small or medium breast or whill it be tohard for you when canot use only the same body type for woman.
but for the rest i like the concept off what i can see here.
a small change for once its not reverse rape but the male rapes the women.
somegame have bin good in that orlike MPV aka magic protect virgin
make your suggestions to Ryen heres the discord server

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with the "Laws and polices" section? From practically the first hour of the game I was able to have, happiness, freedom, knowledge, Safety, and magic maxed out and unable to move health and faith at all. I thought that just came later and I'd have to build buildings or something for them. Then I built a police station and thought "Oh I can probably save some gold by lowering the funding for safety from High to medium." So I did but the next time I showed up safety was dropping to the mid point. So I immediately put funding back on high. It didn't help, next time safety was at the bottom. I tried putting on curfew and harsh punishments and it still stays on the bottom no matter how long I wait. I love the game and hate to bitch about it but this is infuriating me more then it should.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
This is my favorite game of them all. So much content and well thought out. Thanks so much for the efforts put into this awesome game.. We should all rate it so it gets more attention that i think it deserves.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with the "Laws and polices" section? From practically the first hour of the game I was able to have, happiness, freedom, knowledge, Safety, and magic maxed out and unable to move health and faith at all. I thought that just came later and I'd have to build buildings or something for them. Then I built a police station and thought "Oh I can probably save some gold by lowering the funding for safety from High to medium." So I did but the next time I showed up safety was dropping to the mid point. So I immediately put funding back on high. It didn't help, next time safety was at the bottom. I tried putting on curfew and harsh punishments and it still stays on the bottom no matter how long I wait. I love the game and hate to bitch about it but this is infuriating me more then it should.
It's been a while since I did this part, but let's see what I can recall.

Health takes a lot of effort to raise. IIRC, you need to build a few civic buildings before it budges at all, maybe the clinic and the bathhouse?

I never tried to raise faith. I made a country of atheists.

I don't recall safety causing any problems for me, but I also never lowered its funding from high. I'll fire up the game and see what happens when I do.

[edit]

some observations:

The change in safety is determined by the "[FLP]Safety gain/loss" variable. In my current save, the value is 10.

Every step on the police funding is worth 2 points. Harsh punishments are worth 3 points, lowering the drinking age costs 4 points, and cancelling the curfew costs 8. Allowing drugs costs 4 points, but banning them again only gave me 3.

Given that there is at least one variable benefit, it could be that one or more of these values changes with the length of time the policy is in place.

If you upload your save, I can take a look at it and see where things stand.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Since some of the people here don't know this is alway updated, let me say a new update is out

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated OP. For now, only the Windows version is available, however if any of you still have the 18.04.23 version, you can easily download only the update files and that's it, without downloading again 500+ MB.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
It's been a while since i've played this,but it was really good. because rather than a adult game,it's more of a regular RPG with adult content as a add-on.
most choices actually affect the game in some way as i recall.
And i like the female cast having some memorable moments that made me think of them as a character instead of a trope.

Overall

if your looking for sex i wouldn't recommend this
if your looking for a game with a story i would.

iWitcher_44

May 8, 2017
Interesting game.
I've a question about character quest "Vegeteble Garden" - where I can find a hammer? I've walked around whole castle and town exept Livingsten family rooms but there is no any hammers.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes